PDA

View Full Version : expansion

MightyMicah
11-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Hey I was wondering if it's possible to give us a little more time for the Star Legends vanity cap at level 36. Mid december seems a bit early, and also slightly unreasonable. I mean whos gonna play right before christmas? Family and friends are gonna be filling my house in particular...I was hoping maybe you could release it right after christmas. See that way everyones rich from their grandparents XD Does anyone else feel like they didn't quit have enough time? Or is it just me?

JazzBlue
11-15-2011, 04:57 AM
seriously? There's a full month between now and then. I already have one toon at cap, and almost there on the 2nd one. There's also probably a total of between 200-300 other toons at cap as well, and that's not counting the probable thousands of players at 35+. By mid December I would guess 95% of the players in the game (or more!) will be begging for new content.

I'm hoping there will be some kind of Thanksgiving holiday in the game as well to help break up the monotony of grinding SY until my eyes bleed.

Maybe a small Dev type event or boss drop for turkey basters, a carving knife, or a little homer simpsonesqe flag that just says TEAM for all the football fans out there. :emmersed:

Arterra
11-15-2011, 05:00 AM
asking for a DELAY in level cap increase?

xD

Slant
11-15-2011, 05:02 AM
^+1 to all of that you have four weeks at least, its plenty of time :) update for turkey day and event for xmas thngs are perfect

MightyMicah
11-15-2011, 05:07 AM
In other words its just me XD

Arterra
11-15-2011, 05:11 AM
In other words its just me XD

sorry, but it is a long and un-complicated war in the gaming industry. Developers want time, but players want content. you are quite outnumbered ;)

MightyMicah
11-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Dude no problem at all. I was mainly concerned for others honestly. I myself am totally ready for the update! Cant wait actually ^^