PDA

View Full Version : Is there a CoP and lvl 66 vanity armor set bonus?

TEOKILLO
11-14-2011, 11:25 PM
I made it to 56 b4 the cap moved up to 60 but I didn't make it to 61 and get the shield of hallows, would I still get any benefits for CoP and the new vanity?

Ellyidol
11-14-2011, 11:32 PM
Good question. I'd like to say yes, but as mentioned before, it seems that only vanity sets provide the bonus. eg. When nuri's was out, CoP + SH, so in Fang, CoP + SH + Armor could be needed.

Fingers crossed though, since this will determine the future vanity sets too.

TEOKILLO
11-14-2011, 11:34 PM
K thx, I really hope that you don't have to have the SoH with the other vanities

KingFu
11-14-2011, 11:35 PM
It'd be smart for the devs to add a weaker bonus to the CoP and vanity armor alone if they haven't already. Since, those with the CoP that don't have the SoH (and vice versa) wouldn't have a reason to level to 66 and get the armor without a bonus.

Lowlyspy
11-14-2011, 11:57 PM
I think sam stated in a previous thread that even if you dont have the SoH the CoP will give a set bonus with the new armor.

Personally I think the elite vanities have a set bonus depending on how many you have, not which ones they are. So a set of CoP+mt fang vanity should give the same bonus as CoP+SoH while CoP+SoH+mt fang vanity would give a greater bonus than just having 2 of the vanities.