PDA

View Full Version : Sts, Can lower the bg sound or turn it off on new map? (Frogs sound) please

MayaNatsume
07-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Sts, any chance can lower the bg frogs sound or make it can turn it off on new map please.
I mean only the bg sound not the play sound, ty

EynSeren
07-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Same problem as me! I thought there was a froggy beside me xd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Absolutely knot! I love the frogs! Please add crickets and nightingales! Btw , the swamp environment is another artistic grand slam. I love all the colors and textures! The details r spot on! Haters can adjust volume in game settings or on the device itself.

srazman
07-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Absolutely knot! I love the frogs! Please add crickets and nightingales! Btw , the swamp environment is another artistic grand slam. I love all the colors and textures! The details r spot on! Haters can adjust volume in game settings or on the device itself.Yes oak!!! I love it all... pls pls add criket n nightingales sound... and add a few area with flying firefly too...

• #

Daehanie
07-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Why not just slow down ur hp volume?
Sts, any chance can lower the bg frogs sound or make it can turn it off on new map please.
I mean only the bg sound not the play sound, ty

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-05-2018, 09:35 AM
The sounds of battle are loud enuff , too loud imo. I rather hear the environmental track.

Avaree
07-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Absolutely knot! I love the frogs! Please add crickets and nightingales! Btw , the swamp environment is another artistic grand slam. I love all the colors and textures! The details r spot on! Haters can adjust volume in game settings or on the device itself.

This ^^^

Tippertwo
07-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Hmm...I couldn’t tell a difference, but it might be bc ive grown accustomed to Gyrm by my side.