PDA

View Full Version : Idea 1/4 (sir spend a lot)

Krampus
07-04-2018, 08:46 PM
TITLE Achievement (THE JESTER)
There should be 3 final vanity's that you can buy from sirspends a lot the first one should be a gold jester set. It looks the same as the original except on the hat has diamond orbs(baby blue color) with a shine and also it has golden lepre aura/gold lepre banner
Cost:50,000,000gold.

The next TWO vanity's are going to be a bundle of vanity a weapon/armor/helmet/banner/back pack,
Its a King vanity you get a crown as a helmet with a redesign 10m vanity armor mixed with level 41 imbued legendary armor. The vanity weapon will be a dark watch sword mixed with balanced sword with gold lighting effect, the banner should be a floating crown that spins(like the pumpkin banner) the backpack would be a cape darkish blue cape, it should give you an aura of a gold crown with a pavise circle around it but instead of All symbols it would give you small little crowns.
Achievement Title (Pure Gold) cost:99,999,999.

The last one is the same type of bundle except the vanity weapon would be a golden arcane maul with diamond jewels at both end(blood red color) same effect as maul but with a gold color and gold lighting, the vanity would be a mix of Level 36mythic armor and 10m vanity the banner would be a lightning rod that glows every 2 seconds or so. the backpack would be two small gold swords with red Ruby's in the handle
The aura should be a golden light bolt with pavise circle with golden lightning around it.
Achievement title :The King
Cost: 99,999,999

Spheresome
07-04-2018, 08:52 PM
In my opinion, let Devs focus on giving us some new maps to run, with many end game players reaching the level cap, after we run the raid a few times, a lot of us will likely end up taking another break from the game. Id say the expansion would keep us end game players who aren't active pvpers about 2 months of entertainment more. Let STS focus on making Ursoth Amazing or providing us more maps.

Alwarez
07-04-2018, 09:55 PM
The next vanity would be golden ice spirit. It would be like original spirit but with glowing dollar signs so everyone around will know how rich you are. Also it would make hoarders jealous.

Cost: 99'999'999 x5 gold hoarding characters

Krampus
07-04-2018, 10:12 PM
I don't have this amount of gold I'm just putting these to get sirspends a lot out of the way its idea 1/4 if you didn't see it.

srazman
07-05-2018, 12:47 AM
I wish sir spendalot offer the original mage scepter like the pic... make in pire gold with glowing red ruby in the middle.. love the original scepter.. goodwork sts!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180705/93a908a4ace12706f9a8bd9bbe827816.jpg

• #

Psychoism
07-05-2018, 08:26 AM
I wish sir spendalot offer the original mage scepter like the pic... make in pire gold with glowing red ruby in the middle.. love the original scepter.. goodwork sts!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180705/93a908a4ace12706f9a8bd9bbe827816.jpg

• #

How about the face like that worth 50 story tokens lmao

THE GOLDEN KING
02-07-2019, 05:19 PM
These ideas aren’t half bad. This guy had some knowledge to him. Too bad he’s banned :/ I like his Bundle idea especially the last one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-08-2019, 09:34 AM
How about the face like that worth 50 story tokens lmao

Actually I was thinking Magic Mirror could have more hair color options. The latest white hair addition is quite popular. I would like more color choices to match our vanities. It would be a great gold sink if changed from story tokens to gold.
I would visit the Mirror often. If STS were to do this , please keep the gold amount low so I can change my look as often as I change my clothes!