PDA

View Full Version : what's mount fang like?

mackjack
11-15-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm at work and can't play mount fang yet. So what's it like?

One-shot mobs?
Recycled/new gears?
Bosses that require/don't require strategy?
Decent drop rate?
Skill level raise?

Xazic
11-15-2011, 12:32 AM
No.
No.
No.
Yet to be determined. (5 pinks in this evening)
Not determined.

Skeletonlord
11-15-2011, 12:44 AM
I have only played a little bit but from what ive played it is brilliant, but hard

milikechicken
11-15-2011, 12:49 AM
The mobs aren't 1 shot, they're about 7-10k hp
Some items are recycled look wise, name wise no, the pink geared aren't recycled.
Most bosses require strategy imo, like the Boss in Third floor, (count drac or whatever) When it pulls you in RUN! AWAY/ KITE far away
Boss in Second floor you can basically mass attack him, he basically sucks your blood and pushes you out.. which does a lotta dmg depending elixer or not..
Boss in first floor aunt emma is insane.. I believe it's glitched? cause it doesn't move.. So it just stays there but when you leave the room, it reheals... Besides that the best bet is to run around hug the walls and attack far ranged? and if u're a Wizard And u have your shield run in with ur shields up doing a lotta dmg, then run out..
Boss in mining- this boss is like a bear in a way? i think it aggros? which allows it to do more dmg to the person (cause when u fight it , it doesn't do that much but then u see this red stuff coming outta him , i believe it's him aggroing not sure? then when he hits you basically hurts a lot.
The drop rate's rare? it all depends on the person
not sure for the last one, hopefully they do :)

milikechicken
11-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Also for some reason L65 gear is hard to get apparently.. I haven't seen one besides in CS (which there are currently only 3)