PDA

View Full Version : Murkstones and murkstone fragments

Avaree
07-05-2018, 07:45 AM
While I understand the spirit set will level with us, and also for expansions to come, I feel the murkstone fragments are few and far between. Players loot only enough fragments for 2-3 tokens per run. At this rate it will take 1800+ runs to get a full set, which would roughly cost 2.5m to craft a full set but take many months to obtain. Alternative to grinding, a player could buy murkstones to complete the set for 36-40m.
Some helpful features could be:

Increase murkstone fragment drops
Add murkstones as a regular drop on raid bosses.
Increase the number of murkstones bosses drop.
Implement a murkstone currency chest containing more than one murkstone, purchased by using another form of currency, e.g., planar frags, glint tokens, hauntlet coins....This also could revive some older abandoned maps.

Thanks in advance (:
Ava

arcanefid
07-05-2018, 08:12 AM
I completely agree with this.

Once we hit level 71 and be able to join Raid maps, there is no real reason to go back in the Swamp, and that means no more Murkstones for us.

I would also suggest to make the Elite version available much more often, if not 24/7. So far we've only been able to run it for one day and the bar is nowhere near to filling because... as I mentioned above, there is no real reason to go in the Swamps once we get to level 71.

PsychoNuke
07-05-2018, 08:32 AM
I agree that the murk-stone drop rate is low, and OP got some great suggestions.

greekAL
07-05-2018, 08:56 AM
i agree for sure! sts said we need these gears for starting our road to expansion till new stronger will be released so need an easier way to get them before new ones released :)

Avaree
07-05-2018, 09:46 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425718-Get-rich-by-selling-murk-coins

Multiple farming areas, trickle down economy, healthy game and so on.

Dont derail threads. (: put the quote in the proper thread. But hey thanks for the free bump!

Fyrce
07-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Craft murkstones using low level drops from lower level zones. Give low level items values and lower level players a revenue stream.

Hellsunk
07-10-2018, 03:33 AM
yes pls do something about this sts

thekragle
07-10-2018, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty confident that we will have a way to farm more murkstones or fragments later on. I think they are just keeping it very challenging in the beginning and it will get better as time rolls on.

However, farming profits for crafted murkstones will plummet when they get easier to obtain.

Thewolfbull
07-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Keep it as is it's a good and easy way for new players to make gold when they level up and it's something we need to grind for.

will0
07-10-2018, 09:04 PM
murkstone in bags for sale please

Ticklish
07-11-2018, 11:57 AM
murkstone in bags for sale please

Honestly I'd rather that this doesn't happen. Token prices will plummet and there will be zero daily reward from levelling the spirit weapons. An increase in drops in the maps is fine, though imo.

Archadya
08-14-2018, 07:45 PM
If sts increases the drop rate of murkstone fragments their price in auc will drop and it would be easier to get spirit weapons which are supposed to be Very hard to get because they are very op.