PDA

View Full Version : Get rich by selling murk coins

macgreaze
07-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Hello. I want to share how I went from broke noob to rich baller in less than a day.

What you need to do is take advantage of the lazy rich people that infest this game. They don't want to work for the new gear so will buy your hard crafted currency for mega bucks. I made 500k last night alone.

Just remember that a murk coin will always sell for 10k. What these greedy whales do is buy in bulk. So if you see them selling for 7k don't be a noob and sell at 6999. Instead be patient and put it in at 10k and eventually it will sell. Be even smarter and buy all 7k coins you see and put in at 10k and make even more gold.

I wasnt going to share this secret way to make gold with you all but i have vowed to not pull the ladder up behind me when i reach the top. You're welcome.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Ajcheisnj
07-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Hehe this guy is getting better and better XD XD

macgreaze
07-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Yup. Don't worry about not getting the gear yourself either. You will. Now is the time to milk the rich impatient 1% dry. As more people get the gear the price of coins will drop, also there will probably be double coin events as well but shhh...don't tell them that ;)

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Hello. I want to share how I went from broke noob to rich baller in less than a day.

What you need to do is take advantage of the lazy rich people that infest this game. They don't want to work for the new gear so will buy your hard crafted currency for mega bucks. I made 500k last night alone.

Just remember that a murk coin will always sell for 10k. What these greedy whales do is buy in bulk. So if you see them selling for 7k don't be a noob and sell at 6999. Instead be patient and put it in at 10k and eventually it will sell. Be even smarter and buy all 7k coins you see and put in at 10k and make even more gold.

I wasnt going to share this secret way to make gold with you all but i have vowed to not pull the ladder up behind me when i reach the top. You're welcome.

LOL...... The highlighted is actually good thinking....... LOL..... Not bad....... LOL...................

Fyrce
07-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Lolololol soo true.

Teases
07-06-2018, 01:01 AM
i thought they were still selling for 2k each so ive been opening mine.... what a fool i was... A FOOOOOOOOOOOL

Marosok
07-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Hah, today i spent over 2mil on crafted murkstones. Later i changed my mind. I do not want spirit sword and will wait for 71 arcane with current gl gear farming gold. Do not do same mistake, two times think about consequences and save your gold. :D

I agree with "get rich by selling murk coins".

TIP for farmers: If you are already lvl 71, do not kill mobs, just run map and destroy barrels (approx 10 murkstone token fragments).

Ravager
07-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Didn't work.

I'll relist at 7k and hope you buy them ;)

Ghuls
07-06-2018, 10:14 AM
You seem to not like rich people. The rich stay rich

macgreaze
07-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Yeah now they sell at 9k. I don't understand poor people. The only people buying these coins are the super rich so why not sell for 10k. Instead poor people are dumb and try and undercut the person above them which results in a race to the bottom. Smh.

Kystone
07-06-2018, 10:26 AM
What a troll

Motherless_Child
07-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Yeah now they sell at 9k. I don't understand poor people. The only people buying these coins are the super rich so why not sell for 10k. Instead poor people are dumb and try and undercut the person above them which results in a race to the bottom. Smh.

Yeah.... I mean, why the "BLEEP" list it for "1" gold less than the previous.... Broke people are broke because they are legitimately stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... Nott "all" broke people..... I've been broke B 4......... But, Those "undercutting" dummies deserve the "brokeness" they experience.... LOL!!!!!!

Drone
07-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Yeah.... I mean, why the "BLEEP" list it for "1" gold less than the previous.... Broke people are broke because they are legitimately stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... Nott "all" broke people..... I've been broke B 4......... But, Those "undercutting" dummies deserve the "brokeness" they experience.... LOL!!!!!!

I hate people who undercut by 1gold, I buy the items from people whom they undercut, especially expensive items, in hope of pissing them off. I hope they got pissed off....

badgirlchlo
07-06-2018, 11:29 PM
I hate people who undercut by 1gold, I buy the items from people whom they undercut, especially expensive items, in hope of pissing them off. I hope they got pissed off....

LOL i do the same and i always hope that they see the more expensive item sold

msustro
07-07-2018, 12:01 PM
LOL i do the same and i always hope that they see the more expensive item sold
What if the person lists for 1 gold above the lowest to avoid this? :)

flexible
07-07-2018, 12:21 PM
That is good question @.@ what if we got fooled :O

Drone
07-07-2018, 01:09 PM
What if the person lists for 1 gold above the lowest to avoid this? :)
Don’t know about you, but when shopping for an expensive item in the CS, I keep an eye out for that specific item for a bit and know who lists what. I wish I was rich enough to buy whatever I want right away though, the struggle.....I poor, gold plis rich sirs ma’ams??

Oakmaiden
07-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Hah, today i spent over 2mil on crafted murkstones. Later i changed my mind. I do not want spirit sword and will wait for 71 arcane with current gl gear farming gold. Do not do same mistake, two times think about consequences and save your gold. :D

I agree with "get rich by selling murk coins".

TIP for farmers: If you are already lvl 71, do not kill mobs, just run map and destroy barrels (approx 10 murkstone token fragments).
Your “tip” is the most self serving piece of drivel I have ever read here. I hope you are running in a ghost pt and not ruining the run for the other players in the map. But I doubt it.

Sehajbir Nakai
07-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Murks r in good demand
Since you need 1500 to buy spirit items
You can make a deal with serious buyer n sell him per day farm .You won’t hv to wait for the tokens to get sold in auc sometimes if listed for higher they don’t sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(CLASS APART)

BRYBE
07-07-2018, 07:13 PM
"Hero of arlor" thread :0
Helpfull...

Ucamaeben
07-07-2018, 09:28 PM
I’m going to get the spirit sword and this post just motivates me to grind out ever single murkstone in map, not auction.

The expansion has been active now for what, little over a week? 51 weeks is plenty of time to get a spirit wep and enjoy it.

Motherless_Child
07-12-2018, 01:41 PM

LOL...... Selling like "hotcakes"....... LOL.......

Alwarez
07-13-2018, 11:20 AM
51 weeks is plenty of time to get a spirit wep and enjoy it.

Once arcanes come in event locks your enjoyment is over

Taocasabo
07-14-2018, 10:26 AM
I’m not buying into it even if they are worth it after leveling up because they made multiple OTHER sets recolored versions and that basically ruined it for me.

Not to mention the gator theme is pretty boring looking. That’s just me, though. STS graphic designers need to delve further into the realm of fantasy and come out with some better aesthetics for their models. Solid Gold Vanity, Nordr Guard, Ash Set, all come to mind, and IMO, those all look great. I’d like the nightmare set even better if they got rid of the skeletal parts and made it symmetrical with the right arm and leg parts. But once again, that’s my opinion and opinions and entertainment is subjective.