PDA

View Full Version : 7/5/18 | Update | Ultimate Skill Buff + Festerfang Tweaks

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Hey Arlorians,

We're rolling into the second week of the Festerfang Expansion and we have some updates for you today:

+ Corrected descriptions of Marshland Crates
+ Festerfang Chests now count towards Chest Chaser quest
+ Adjusted healing of Altar Guardian in the Deep Marsh
+ Bosses healthbars should no longer disappear when using Warrior's Reflective Barrier
+ Fixed issue with Swamp Navigator Belts appearing as amulets
+ Fly Lord Orrick's Swarms can no longer be charmed
+ Shevra, The Swamp Hydra no longer swallows players once below 10% health
+ Venim's AA will no longer pull bosses
+ XP Packs are back in the store!
+ Fenris' Lifebite has had its damage value capped
+ Lowered volume of ambient sounds in Festerfang
+ Stash in Festerfang has been moved closer to Consigment Shop

Ultimate Skill Adjustments
Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot
Increased duration of Medicinal Herb and Refuel to 15 seconds
Increased damage of Meteor Strike
Increased shield amount of Grand Protection
Increased cooldown reduction of energize to 65%
Increased STR multiplier of Rage to 6x
Increased duration of Immortal to 15 seconds
Increased damage reflection of Reflective Barrier to 800%

Tippertwo
07-05-2018, 01:48 PM
So what will Venims aa be then?O.o

Shocan
07-05-2018, 01:51 PM
So what will Venims aa be then?O.o
Now maybe I read it wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same, just not pulling bosses, just the mobs as normal

Nohealth
07-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Fenris and nilbog AA is bugged
Could you look into it?

marsu4u
07-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Sweeeet x6 Rage? XD This was already OP as x5 ty ^_^

Marosok
07-05-2018, 01:54 PM
So no hydra farm since fenris nerf but orrick. :D

Oakmaiden
07-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Poor froggy chorus....really?

Shocan
07-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Small request: If you're gonna nerf the way of farming the bog, and slow it down a ton, can you make the boss... idk not reset. Our hydra just randomly reset and we were all standing right next to it

Shocan
07-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Update on bog boss bug, unless you're in timed boss isn't working :/

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Update on bog boss bug, unless you're in timed boss isn't working :/

Fly Lord Orrick isn't working in untimed?

Marosok
07-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Orrick work same (fine avg 2:30) both timed/no timed.

Shocan
07-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Fly Lord Orrick isn't working in untimed?
No the bog boss, the hydra. Orrick is as Maro just said fine

Shocan
07-05-2018, 02:25 PM
He likes to chill like this... infinitely. Also a small req, maybe there is a way but when I click world map I tend to start sliding towards festerfang then click elite, then slide again and it's annoying when you do it a lot. Can you guys add a way to choose where it centers when you click elite next week? Maybe? :Phttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180705/35d476f55aeade2a45bf818d1bae6cac.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Eidoln
07-05-2018, 02:26 PM

--" map hydra stuck

danishahmed
07-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Fly Lord Orrick isn't working in untimed?Fix the Spouse chat please.. it doesn't work with auto smart chat, u gotta type /spouse or /s everytime

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Carapace
07-05-2018, 02:42 PM
The hydra bug is an interesting one, he appears to not be aggroed or interested in combat whatsoever. We're looking into it

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Fix the Spouse chat please.. it doesn't work with auto smart chat, u gotta type /spouse or /s everytime

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

We'll look into this! :)

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Hey Arlorians,

We're rolling into the second week of the Festerfang Expansion and we have some updates for you today:

+ Corrected descriptions of Marshland Crates
+ Festerfang Chests now count towards Chest Chaser quest
+ Adjusted healing of Altar Guardian in the Deep Marsh
+ Bosses healthbars should no longer disappear when using Warrior's Reflective Barrier
+ Fixed issue with Swamp Navigator Belts appearing as amulets
+ Fly Lord Orrick's Swarms can no longer be charmed
+ Shevra, The Swamp Hydra no longer swallows players once below 10% health
+ Venim's AA will no longer pull bosses
+ XP Packs are back in the store!
+ Fenris' Lifebite has had its damage value capped
+ Lowered volume of ambient sounds in Festerfang
+ Stash in Festerfang has been moved closer to Consigment Shop

Ultimate Skill Adjustments
Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot
Increased duration of Medicinal Herb and Refuel to 15 seconds
Increased damage of Meteor Strike
Increased shield amount of Grand Protection
Increased cooldown reduction of energize to 65%
Increased STR multiplier of Rage to 6x
Increased duration of Immortal to 15 seconds
Increased damage reflection of Reflective Barrier to 800%

Just tested the meteor on a boss in the swamp....... Was going to respec and test it against lightning with the full lightning mastery..... No need..... Meteor now hits like "Mike Tyson" while he was still a vicious bulldog in his "prime".... Now that's ultimate........ Insane.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ucamaeben
07-05-2018, 03:01 PM
When a warrior uses reflective barrier, any other warrior in map with glintstone aegis as wep = insta death when using ultimate. Tested and confirmed it’s the wep. I had warrior changed wep and it didn’t affect him.

Nohealth
07-05-2018, 03:25 PM
When a warrior uses reflective barrier, any other warrior in map with glintstone aegis as wep = insta death when using ultimate. Tested and confirmed it’s the wep. I had warrior changed wep and it didn’t affect him.You mean that allies will die or mobs? It's confusing

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Just tested the meteor on a boss in the swamp....... Was going to respec and test it against lightning with the full lightning mastery..... No need..... Meteor now hits like "Mike Tyson" while he was still a vicious bulldog in his "prime".... Now that's ultimate........ Insane.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tested on a mob, too.... The damage that is delivered to all mob members is equivalent to "lightning with full mastery" when the attack is "critical"....... The meteor does critical and non critical damage.... When it's critical, it's critically insane.... I was going to say the meteor ultimate should do a min of 2 hits on a singular opponent/boss but, when I see how you all already made it 100k+ damage to a singular opponent/boss and like 14k - 20k+ on mobs (when critical), i'd say "not bad".........................

arcanefid
07-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Can you give us more time for the "Find safety, if you can!" attack in Infested Swamp?

It's almost impossible to reach the pool spot if it spawns a bit far and not using Speed Sets.

Ucamaeben
07-05-2018, 03:40 PM
You mean that allies will die or mobs? It's confusing
Other warriors in pt using glintstone aegis. When I light off reflective barrier, they die.

Lojack
07-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Other warriors in pt using glintstone aegis. When I light off reflective barrier, they die.

If you have a reproduction, make a post with that in the Bugs forum please, I'll look into it more (I just tried standing next to my warrior with another warrior who had a Glintstone Aegis of Grit equipped and he didn't die when the Reflective Barrier was cast)

Ucamaeben
07-05-2018, 05:51 PM
If you have a reproduction, make a post with that in the Bugs forum please, I'll look into it more (I just tried standing next to my warrior with another warrior who had a Glintstone Aegis of Grit equipped and he didn't die when the Reflective Barrier was cast)

It was when we were battling that it happened 3x in same swamp map. I’m not sure if glint proc was active or what the situation was but I saw it happen at least 3 times. It was actually kinda funny because he was like “what the heck!” Haha 😆, poor guy.

Lojack
07-05-2018, 05:54 PM
It was when we were battling that it happened 3x in same swamp map. I’m not sure if glint proc was active or what the situation was but I saw it happen at least 3 times. It was actually kinda funny because he was like “what the heck!” Haha ��, poor guy.

Are you fighting each other or is this in pve?
If it's in pvp, where are you?

Shocan
07-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Can you give us more time for the "Find safety, if you can!" attack in Infested Swamp?

It's almost impossible to reach the pool spot if it spawns a bit far and not using Speed Sets.", if you can"

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Teases
07-05-2018, 06:24 PM
dang.... just saw the numbers on ultimate aimed shot
https://media.giphy.com/media/2AilMg2L8rTAA/giphy.gif

Ucamaeben
07-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Are you fighting each other or is this in pve?
If it's in pvp, where are you?

We were on same team, running pve

Marosok
07-07-2018, 06:56 PM
My warrior + Orrick were bugged. Orrick was trapped in his own trap. :)