PDA

View Full Version : New Content?

supah
07-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Can we please get some new content instead of recolored vanities? The only thing people want to see recolored are things like shirts or jackets. You guys give PL cool new content almost once a month and PL was on the list of games you guys said you were no longer updating. This isn't fair to the SL community... If you're not going to give us new bases, maps, caps, and cool NEW events, then can you atleast give us some kind of new vanity or some kind of system that will help boost the SL economy that is pure trash right now? Your efforts to add something to the game is appreciated but no offense, A LOT of people do not care about recolored scorn wings, jet packs, or arbiter packs... Please listen to the WHOLE community and make your own judgement instead of asking people what they want because not everyone wants the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

darkedangelx
07-05-2018, 04:43 PM
thats true af even that specific level vanity drop made the endgamers toon reach dead end they should let all level loot the vanity like dev squid

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Nofox
07-05-2018, 05:37 PM
no we are perfectly fine with what we have.

jk.

Humannnshield
07-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Can we please get some new content instead of recolored vanities? The only thing people want to see recolored are things like shirts or jackets. You guys give PL cool new content almost once a month and PL was on the list of games you guys said you were no longer updating. This isn't fair to the SL community... If you're not going to give us new bases, maps, caps, and cool NEW events, then can you atleast give us some kind of new vanity or some kind of system that will help boost the SL economy that is pure trash right now? Your efforts to add something to the game is appreciated but no offense, A LOT of people do not care about recolored scorn wings, jet packs, or arbiter packs... Please listen to the WHOLE community and make your own judgement instead of asking people what they want because not everyone wants the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I was thinking. Did you guys not finish the black star command deck all those years ago? If you could even bring back older events like Black Star Infested event, or the chrome, Android, apple events, that would be awesome.

I'd appreciate it if we got a new map, weapons that can do AoE like the napalm can. (should be the elite guns) also add elemental effects such as freeze, Corrosive, etc. Make the enemies have vulnerabilities to certain elements, or something like that.

Also, add more bonus stats to vanity pets/helmets, etc, please.

Please add new armor to this game as well, and make modding easier, please.

oraweun
07-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Also, add more bonus stats to vanity pets/helmets, etc, please.

Please add new armor to this game as well, and make modding easier, please.

Modding isn't supposed to be easy.