PDA

View Full Version : Debunk this please

Krampus
07-06-2018, 01:45 AM
2 of my friends say that depending on your CLASS (warrior,mage,rogue) you won't loot items for you're class for example I am a warrior so when I open a chest I will get mostly mage items if ,I'm mage I will loot mostly rogue items if I'm rogue i will loot mostly warrior items is this true or is the drop rate just random?

Azerothraven
07-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Drodropbis random

alxe
07-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Random. With some exceptions,for example the 16 arc weapon chest will only give u the items of your class. And that system has to exsist for items to go around,imagine new gear is out but you only loot your class. Means u wont find ppl from other classes say a rogue who looted warrior items selling them,if you're a rogue and got rogue gear u wouldnt sell it but use it=no items in cs=everything mega expensive

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
07-06-2018, 08:57 AM
2 of my friends say that depending on your CLASS (warrior,mage,rogue) you won't loot items for you're class for example I am a warrior so when I open a chest I will get mostly mage items if ,I'm mage I will loot mostly rogue items if I'm rogue i will loot mostly warrior items is this true or is the drop rate just random?

I looted the "rogue" marvelous villain vanity from the bosses using a mage......

Nabkro
07-06-2018, 09:52 AM
I looted the "rogue" marvelous villain vanity from the bosses using a mage......

I would’ve cried

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-06-2018, 03:24 PM
When your character is brand new, at the early levels, we do have something which increases your chance of gear specific to your class. That ends pretty early on though.

Drone
07-06-2018, 03:28 PM
When your character is brand new, at the early levels, we do have something which increases your chance of gear specific to your class. That ends pretty early on though.

Does it apply to plat crates?

Lojack
07-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Does it apply to plat crates?

No, it does not

Drone
07-06-2018, 03:36 PM
No, it does not

Dang it!!!!

Jeoraseo
07-15-2018, 02:31 AM
That has been the case of loots (from any source) ever since i played this game in 2012.
It sucks but if you remove the randomness, the economy will fail in many ways.