PDA

View Full Version : Mt Fang Boss guide

milikechicken
11-15-2011, 12:49 AM
You can add to this, just post below to add towards it..

Most bosses require strategy imo, like the
Boss in Third floor, (count drac or whatever) When it pulls you in RUN! AWAY/ KITE far away
Boss in Second floor you can basically mass attack him, he basically sucks your blood and pushes you out.. which does a lotta dmg depending elixer or not..
Boss in first floor aunt emma is insane.. I believe it's glitched? cause it doesn't move.. So it just stays there but when you leave the room, it reheals... Besides that the best bet is to run around hug the walls and attack far ranged? and if u're a Wizard And u have your shield run in with ur shields up doing a lotta dmg, then run out..
Boss in mining- this boss is like a bear in a way? i think it aggros? which allows it to do more dmg to the person (cause when u fight it , it doesn't do that much but then u see this red stuff coming outta him , i believe it's him aggroing not sure? then when he hits you basically hurts a lot.

At least that's how i see it any objections, just post below and i'll change it..

milikechicken
11-15-2011, 01:04 AM
P.S took me 112 Plats to get to 61 to 65.. not bad..

Uepauke
11-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Boss in mining does a swirly orange thing before he sends out red wave that one shots some folk. Unfortunately, when I told everyone, we all ran to the corner of the path and he followed us and reset...

Flip
11-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Boss in first floor aunt emma is insane.. I believe it's glitched? cause it doesn't move..

That's intended, she isn't glitched.

JSL
11-15-2011, 03:09 PM
You can add to this, just post below to add towards it..

Most bosses require strategy imo, like the
Boss in Third floor, (count drac or whatever) When it pulls you in RUN! AWAY/ KITE far away
Boss in Second floor you can basically mass attack him, he basically sucks your blood and pushes you out.. which does a lotta dmg depending elixer or not..
Boss in first floor aunt emma is insane.. I believe it's glitched? cause it doesn't move.. So it just stays there but when you leave the room, it reheals... Besides that the best bet is to run around hug the walls and attack far ranged? and if u're a Wizard And u have your shield run in with ur shields up doing a lotta dmg, then run out..
Boss in mining- this boss is like a bear in a way? i think it aggros? which allows it to do more dmg to the person (cause when u fight it , it doesn't do that much but then u see this red stuff coming outta him , i believe it's him aggroing not sure? then when he hits you basically hurts a lot.

At least that's how i see it any objections, just post below and i'll change it..

Aunt Emma is not glitched and is purposefully rooted in her position.

Her channeling spell takes so much time, and walking takes so much effort... why not just stand there and sing songs of destruction upon her foes?

The question I've always wanted to know is what she's listening to on her headphones.

My guess?

This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E8wDHbBxwg)

wvhills
11-15-2011, 04:14 PM

Her channeling spell takes so much time, and walking takes so much effort... why not just stand there and sing songs of destruction upon her foes?

The question I've always wanted to know is what she's listening to on her headphones.

My guess?

You missed a golden opportunity to rick roll us. Haha.

Roc
11-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBc_t-VLGIU&feature=related this is what Auntie should be jamming to haha ;) if it is indeed something classical!

Matutd
11-15-2011, 05:04 PM

My guess?

You missed a golden opportunity to rick roll us. Haha.
It isnt a rick roll? I didnt wanna click it cos i thoight it would be...
Come to think of it, now i think ur tricking us to click it so we think it isnt a rick roll and then BOOM never gonna give u up :p

Duped
11-16-2011, 06:01 PM
I actually wanted to be Rick-rolled, a bit disappointed now. Nice classical though, always loved it.

Phoenixking
11-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Lol i seriously expected a rickroll at first i clicked it and then once i clicked it i thoughtits a rickroll lol but then i saw this mozart stuff and it made me loo more

Nick41324
11-16-2011, 06:12 PM
How do you kill her? When I run to a corner she still kills me -_-

milikechicken
11-16-2011, 06:35 PM
How do you kill her? When I run to a corner she still kills me -_-

Since u're a mage, your best bet is to get x1.5 u don't have to run far (liek to the other side or anything), room is small actually, and u know how emma pushes you away? well since you're hugging the walls, don't move closer towards it, but by the door of the room, theres wall that's closest to emma, but still far away, so when it AoE's you guys... and pushes you back, the dmg is less, cause if u can tell emma has like two shock waves that's what i believe.. The first one is up close, most dmg, the second is far away during the 1st and 2nd shock between it , emma pushes you back, so you get hit twice.. which is why you die ASAP.. as i can tell? not 100% sure though.. But yes that wall by the door opening, is your best bet as a wizard cause u can use... ur wand + ur magic will hit easily... debuffs might work not sure though....

Fyrce
11-16-2011, 06:45 PM
You can stand on the wall to the right of the door -- that seems pretty close to her and still mostly survivable with some hp pot spamming. (Not as heavy pot spamming as with Edward or Vlod). I think that's 8m? Not sure though. I'm not sure her pushback hurts that much but one of hers hurts a lot.

KTpantyhose
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM

My guess?

i purposely did not click on your link cause i thought it was a rick roll.. but now that i see robert saying that... yes you could used that golden opportunity to do so ;)

RedRyder
11-18-2011, 12:06 PM
For Emma, stay against a wall and just spam pots. It hasn't failed me