PDA

View Full Version : Fly Lord Orrick Pool issues.

arcanefid
07-06-2018, 06:52 AM
The colored pools sometimes (actually most of the time because we pull in the corner) spawn under each other and we are not able to find out where to go.

Also, this might sound like one of those memes, but colorblind people are having a hard time with this one. Can you make them have different shapes too?

Ticklish
07-06-2018, 01:01 PM
The colored pools sometimes (actually most of the time because we pull in the corner) spawn under each other and we are not able to find out where to go.

Also, this might sound like one of those memes, but colorblind people are having a hard time with this one. Can you make them have different shapes too?

Yes the pink and yellow pools tend to get confusing. I do like how they spawn on top of each other sometimes. Then I won’t have to choose. XD

PsychoNuke
07-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Fyi, From chat:
PsychoNuke: if possible fix the pool overlapping issue in infested swamp 1st, should I put that in thread or now you know so its fine..
VROOMIGoRealFast: I know that's a not-fun one, but at the moment we don't have a way to force them not to overlap
PsychoNuke: Umm then is it possible to enable a color flag on it?
VROOMIGoRealFast: We'll brainstorm ways to make even the overlap visible!

+ OP: To add to that please make the color on the statues more visible.. specially the green/yellow.

arcanefid
07-08-2018, 07:14 AM
Fyi, From chat:
PsychoNuke: if possible fix the pool overlapping issue in infested swamp 1st, should I put that in thread or now you know so its fine..
VROOMIGoRealFast: I know that's a not-fun one, but at the moment we don't have a way to force them not to overlap
PsychoNuke: Umm then is it possible to enable a color flag on it?
VROOMIGoRealFast: We'll brainstorm ways to make even the overlap visible!

+ OP: To add to that please make the color on the statues more visible.. specially the green/yellow.

Hmm well maybe they can just make them empty circles and not pools, with a line thick enough to be able to see what color it is, like Proximity Curse in Shuyal Arena.

It won't be the perfect solution, but it helps a bit.