PDA

View Full Version : L1 25%+ Speed Ring

Communion
07-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Where is it from and does it work in Deathmatch and CTF?

Dolloway
07-06-2018, 10:33 AM
I believe you're referring to The Screaming Mimi (level 10) pink ring. The ring doesn't give speed in pvp as far as I know, but does in pve.

The ring was a drop during the 2017 Halloween event.

Hjable
07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
The screaming mini is the name of the ring. In pvp I think we get slowed when picking up the flag either way. For pvp not sure if it worked I tried to test it but no one joined he match. And I think it was from a holloween event but I’m not 100% sure

Communion
07-07-2018, 12:50 AM
The screaming mini is the name of the ring. In pvp I think we get slowed when picking up the flag either way. For pvp not sure if it worked I tried to test it but no one joined he match. And I think it was from a holloween event but I’m not 100% sure

Yep, I was had thought it was from a Halloween event, just clueless which year or how it was obtained.

I believe you're referring to The Screaming Mimi (level 10) pink ring. The ring doesn't give speed in pvp as far as I know, but does in pve.

The ring was a drop during the 2017 Halloween event.

Thanks. I think I just assumed it was level 1 because I only saw it on my level 12, so I assumed it was available for all levels. Level 10 is a great level requirement for the ring though. I can use it on my favourite low level pvp characters :)