PDA

View Full Version : 2018-07-06 Content Update (256282)

Awesomeness
07-06-2018, 03:18 PM
+ All Consignment Shop listing fees have been reduced by 50%!
+ As a result of customer feedback the Player-to-Player Trade system has been removed.
+ You can now stash and un-stash gold!

Smokianlord
07-06-2018, 03:25 PM
it's really wrong not to have trade system :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

iunar
07-06-2018, 03:31 PM
this is such a dumb update, people have gold in other alts and now we can't trade it. if this was to prevent scamming then people will just find other ways through auction. please bring trading back or at least the gold trading

Hunter Strike
07-06-2018, 03:34 PM
+ As a result of customer feedback the Player-to-Player Trade system has been removed.Aight thats cool lol.merchants are definately triggered right now.at least make gold able to be stashed.that would be nice

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

king#1
07-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Its a really bad update :/ bring the trade back at least gold really hate it

Lastgoodbyes
07-06-2018, 03:48 PM
we cant have this nobody has gold to spend on auction expand trade slots instead of 4 have 6 so we know its more secure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-06-2018, 03:49 PM
this is such a dumb update, people have gold in other alts and now we can't trade it. if this was to prevent scamming then people will just find other ways through auction. please bring trading back or at least the gold trading

In what ways will they use the Auction system to scam? Thanks in advance.

Cinco
07-06-2018, 03:50 PM
we cant have this nobody has gold to spend on auction expand trade slots instead of 4 have 6 so we know its more secure

More slots make scamming worse. We made it fewer long ago to reduce problems with scamming.

iunar
07-06-2018, 03:58 PM
i don't know i don't scam but it's gonna make people more desperate for gold and resort to scamming in some way

+ i have 7k on my main (rip) and if i wanted to put something up and it costs me 100k, i'd have to wait 5 days from allies since it would be the only source of gold, i really don't think this is fair. if i wanted to trade gold i'd probably put something in auction for the amount of gold i had in an alt and try to buy it so it transfers to my main but run the risk of someone else buying it - this is literally a mess

xo_j
07-06-2018, 03:59 PM
A lot of players don't have gold but they have vanity that can create some type of equal value to the object they're trying to buy/trade. Trading is usually a lot cheaper versus buying from auctions. There should be some type of fee for trading but please bring back the trading system.

*If you do intend to keep this update you will have to gives us another way to obtain gold besides doing missions and allies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
07-06-2018, 04:00 PM
yes We need another greater source for gold
A lot of players don't have gold but they have vanity that can create some type of equal value to the object they're trying to buy/trade. Trading is usually a lot cheaper versus buying from auctions. There should be some type of fee for trading but please bring back the trading system.

*If you do intend to keep this update you will have to gives us another way to obtain gold besides doing missions and allies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
07-06-2018, 04:02 PM
think we should have another gold event to resolve this issue? or just bring back regular trade?

king#1
07-06-2018, 04:12 PM
I dont hv gold only 1.2k i hv 11 auction slots but dont hv gold to put my stuff in auc now i dont know how to make gold :/ many players has that problem they hv stuff but gold so plz atleast bring the gold trade back

Cinco
07-06-2018, 04:21 PM
I will add the ability to stash and un-stash gold.

Cinco
07-06-2018, 04:22 PM
I dont hv gold only 1.2k i hv 11 auction slots but dont hv gold to put my stuff in auc now i dont know how to make gold :/ many players has that problem they hv stuff but gold so plz atleast bring the gold trade back

Make gold by farming monsters, using Contacts and completing Missions.

I'll make it so you can stash gold so if you have gold on an alt, you can transfer it.

doomdoomdoom
07-06-2018, 04:24 PM
I worry that getting rid of the trading system is going to lead to more people trying to trade for items outside of game. Everyone knows that is against rules, but there might be some desperate people out there. Once you made all plat items tradeble, it really reduced the number of illegal trades going on. I think this will just start all of that up again. You could say that it is a players own fault if they get scammed while doing trades against the terms of service. But taking the trading system away without warning put some people in a bad situation. (And before people start asking me, no I will not be your middle man)

If you do keep change, I agree with some of the ideas already posted:
1. Make gold stashable (that at least helps people consolidate their gold)
2. Players need a way to generate more gold. That could be some events that give a lot of gold or changes to the allies or nightly awards. Whatever you like, but players need more/better ways to generate gold now.

iunar
07-06-2018, 04:26 PM
I'll make it so you can stash gold so if you have gold on an alt, you can transfer it.

not all alts are different character slots though :/

Cinco
07-06-2018, 04:28 PM
not all alts are different character slots though :/

Really? They sure ought to be.

doomdoomdoom
07-06-2018, 04:29 PM

Thank you!

As I typed you already said yes :-)

king#1
07-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Anyway bro i dont hv more characters in my alt but thx for stash gold :)

Smokianlord
07-06-2018, 04:36 PM
cinco please add a quick sell option also .. like the one we have in AL .. it's easy for us to clear our inventory

Hunter Strike
07-06-2018, 04:41 PM
In what ways will they use the Auction system to scam? Thanks in advance.Speaking of gold in alts..a cool feature would be to have a button which would collect nightly rewards from all of the account's alts.That would save so much time.

Deusagor
07-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Cinco having stash in dark legends wint benefit anyone put the trade bk dark legends is a online game without trade the game is weird name one online game instead if dl that dint have trade it woukd be nicr if u put it bk
İf someine gets scammed thats his fault for giving his stuff

iunar
07-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Really? They sure ought to be.

can you please look into finding a way to help people where their alts aren't character bound, or just simply bring back trading?

Hunter Strike
07-06-2018, 04:50 PM
+ As a result of customer feedback the Player-to-Player Trade system has been removed.
+ You can now stash and un-stash gold!Speaking of gold in alts..A cool feature would be if there was a button which would collect the nightly rewards from all the alts of one account.This would save so much time so please consider adding something like this.

Smokianlord
07-06-2018, 05:20 PM
+ You can now stash and un-stash gold!instead of removing trade system ..you can do another thing!!!

after a single trade from both sides they will have 15minutes to decline the trade . this will stop the scamming

angeldear
07-06-2018, 05:33 PM

Bring trade back plz

Saltychips
07-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Wow I have been a member of this game for a very very long time. There have been so many updates that I hate but I didn’t complain about it or anything because others enjoyed it. But after this one, taking out trading I’m about ready to just quit. It’s not our fault that idiots get scammed. I have only been scammed once and i blame myself for it. It’s not right to take out trading because there are people on dark legends that don’t scam and need trading for many things. It’s very hard to get rich on this game without trading. I really hope u put it back or atleast make it harder for scammers to scam through it. Maybe even put a trading permit in or atleast answer the reports that people send you.

Hotfuzz
07-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Well trading was always nice now how am i supposed to give golds to my friends if they need some for forging?

Hotfuzz
07-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Since forging is on luck takes around 2m to get the forging you need sometimes more i think removing trading system is going to make things worse

Hunter Strike
07-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Thank you!

As I typed you already said yes :-)i literally suggested that first lol.anyways.it doesnt matter it is a good thing that we can finally stash gold.its really really cool

Annin
07-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Nice idea I agree
Speaking of gold in alts..A cool feature would be if there was a button which would collect the nightly rewards from all the alts of one account.This would save so much time so please consider adding something like this.

Keph
07-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Please allow us to stash Blood Packs as well
Thank you

Yoloswagx
07-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Since we couldnt trade anything generally,then we should shut down the trade/sell in forum

jaymt09
07-06-2018, 10:52 PM
instead of removing trade system ..you can do another thing!!!

after a single trade from both sides they will have 15minutes to decline the trade . this will stop the scamming

If they decline after the trade what make u think that the other person isn’t smart enough to move the items around or sell ASAP? That wouldn’t benefit anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deusagor
07-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

ally make them give 4 times the amount of gold they usually give

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

ok ty and i hope u accept some of my ideas waiting for ur reply cinco

magic formula
07-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Oh i like the update
You can add player can give gold and plats
If it good idea but maybe players use it for trade wont be safe
Just sometimes need gold and friend can help give gold to player
Thanks

You can add mail
To send gold plat (if it good )
Messages to offline people

Seratavia
07-07-2018, 01:11 AM
About the getting more gold issue you could also bring back the amount of gold drop on Black Cat Lounge again, (like how it was on the Valentines update) Cinco! Since farming there needs gold because you need to buy elixers to enter, being able to recieve a generous amount inside the Black cat will be a great way to help the farmers there not go broke since not all who farm there are, "rich" xd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

magic formula
07-07-2018, 01:14 AM
About the getting more gold issue you could also bring back the amount of gold drop on Black Cat Lounge again, (like how it was on the Valentines update) Cinco! Since farming there needs gold because you need to buy elixers to enter, being able to recieve a generous amount inside the Black cat will be a great way to help the farmers there not go broke since not all who farm there are, "rich" xd

The allies
Must give more gold or cinco can make new allies and give new amount of gold

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

magic formula
07-07-2018, 01:20 AM
I worry that getting rid of the trading system is going to lead to more people trying to trade for items outside of game. Everyone knows that is against rules, but there might be some desperate people out there. Once you made all plat items tradeble, it really reduced the number of illegal trades going on. I think this will just start all of that up again. You could say that it is a players own fault if they get scammed while doing trades against the terms of service. But taking the trading system away without warning put some people in a bad situation. (And before people start asking me, no I will not be your middle man)

If you do keep change, I agree with some of the ideas already posted:
1. Make gold stashable (that at least helps people consolidate their gold)
2. Players need a way to generate more gold. That could be some events that give a lot of gold or changes to the allies or nightly awards. Whatever you like, but players need more/better ways to generate gold now.Yes people need more ways to earn more gold like spin wheel
Nightly reward need improve
New special vanity new amount of gold and plats
And it need.more
Allies give new amount of gold more gold
New allies

teuibo
07-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Can you add a buy blood pack facility so we can help new players...like tap the player press a button to buy them 100 packs...still need to help new players!!

magic formula
07-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Really i think you can add option
For players to give gold at least (plat) idk
But sometimes players need help
So friends can give gold and help
Thnks

LeonreiAxel
07-07-2018, 02:43 AM
Yes...Finally . I was Waiting For This Long Time . And Now It Finally Here. These Non- Plats Buyer Gonna Cry... Muhahahah...xD

Mezderak
07-07-2018, 03:21 AM
equal opportunity and I'm sure there's a new update system coming for trade **proper** equal opportunity and or to find balance.
will blood packs also be reduced aswell for those that struggle with gold and can the bosses drop more gold in maps and please make a wisp/pet that drops gold which will help here's the pet idea :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/46f85a2e1bfa7d988a5b9e64557e8f26.jpg

loveallppl
07-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Nice update... Luv it

Saltychips
07-07-2018, 04:47 AM
Cinco Dark Legends is a online game by removing the trade system is a stupid idea of those who thought it might help to keep scammers away anyhow i know ur not gonna change ur mind so here is the deal

u spoke about gold event in club sauntuary for alll of us last night at yes many of us would agree to it but its best if u can hold it earlier for us to start

make campain drop more and give more gold for example from my game exp of eos vindictis bns Tera kritika online etc each mob shoould have a significant amount of gold depending on what lvl is your char

make mini gold boss which drops around tons of gold for people to carry but the chance of getting this boss is below 2 percent

Also what would be a great idea is to put a npc in the guild hall that gives daily quests for people to do that way they wont get bored (Only FOR GUILDHALLS WHO HAVE 100 PLAT that his npc will appear in) like u can say this npc will give u a quest to kill 1000 zombie in return for a random amount of gold.

put a leader board for guilds for zombie killing i dont think that that will be much of a prob to do

create a room in guild hall which i think is kinda cool it wil be called officer master conference rooom (hey these are my ideas of making this game fun)

create 3 pages for master to view the officer page the recuiter page and the member page cuz promoting them and scrolling till the bottom is quiet a pain

remove all taxes from the auction a reason of this is since our trade has been taken think it would be fair if aucs tax would be reduced

Those aren’t that bad of ideas

Hunter Strike
07-07-2018, 05:00 AM
I am guessing that by your ideas you are trying to make it easier for players to get gold.I have to admit these idea arent bad but i think that not all players have or own a guild with the 100 plat guild hall so it would be better if the quests would be for all of the guildhalls.Also i believe that 4 times the amount of gold from allies is kinda too much.Make it lower.Also a nightly reward boost wouldn't be bad and we should have a bigger variety of vanities that we get just to change it up a bit.

magic formula
07-07-2018, 05:30 AM
Yes
Nightly reward need improve
Spin wheel would be good
And the allies give good amount of gold

Santosh Elangadi
07-07-2018, 05:43 AM
We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -
Why trading system cannot be improved?

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.

Saltychips
07-07-2018, 05:55 AM

We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.

Ok and if the person who got the stuff changes the items he/she got to another account? Then what?

king#1
07-07-2018, 06:01 AM
I wish we could gift gold its not a bad idea would be more easy

themythrise
07-07-2018, 06:05 AM
Ok and if the person who got the stuff changes the items he/she got to another account? Then what?Once orders confirmed on "Trader". Both Confirmed Orders cannot be modified. Only option is to cancel the transaction (if it is feels not fair to any player among them)then reintiate the trade by again confirming the orders from both players.

Both players can modify/change/add/remove items as usual till the confirmation of order from both players.

Santosh Elangadi
07-07-2018, 06:10 AM
I wish we could gift gold its not a bad idea would be more easyNeed a gift man, where any player can gift any amount of gold/plat/vanity as charity. This feature should be added in guild halls.

magic formula
07-07-2018, 06:22 AM
Ok but i think non poor people will get the gold
Need a gift man, where any player can gift any amount of gold/plat/vanity as charity. This feature should be added in guild halls.

Santosh Elangadi
07-07-2018, 06:31 AM
It's charity!!!

Saltychips
07-07-2018, 06:39 AM

My query is -

Once orders confirmed on "Trader". Both Confirmed Orders cannot be modified. Only option is to cancel the transaction (if it is feels not fair to any player among them)then reintiate the trade by again confirming the orders from both players.

Both players can modify/change/add/remove items as usual till the confirmation of order from both players.

Actually not that bad of an idea

magic formula
07-07-2018, 06:39 AM
Ik right but the peope u know they wont leave something for free rich people will get it all that what i think sorry dont be upset please [emoji4]
It's charity!!!

Billthevamp
07-07-2018, 08:04 AM
I personaly think taking trade system out is bad bc it will stop gold from moving, ON THE OTHER HAND, i dont mind famring if Cinco makes a MAP SPECIALY for it. Its really hard to get money from maps.

Either Place a map with higer gold farm, Either put Trade back.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/d8b93f2ab5f3ef2064188d5ff480b882.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

magic formula
07-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Yes we need place to farm gold
Improve nightly reward and allies
I personaly think taking trade system out is bad bc it will stop gold from moving, ON THE OTHER HAND, i dont mind famring if Cinco makes a MAP SPECIALY for it. Its really hard to get money from maps.

Either Place a map with higer gold farm, Either put Trade back.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/d8b93f2ab5f3ef2064188d5ff480b882.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

magic formula
07-07-2018, 08:44 AM
Need the ability to give gold
Its really important

Seratavia
07-07-2018, 10:12 AM
This is a great idea in theory, but honestly most of the scamming I have seen is done by 'friends' not by complete strangers. The trade system had nothing wrong with it. There were plenty of chances before finalizing the trade where one was able to verify payment on both sides. Scamming will always be something that people do; most of the 'good' scammers befriend and or get in virtual relationships with their victims, gain their trust, then take their items (we all have seen this time and time again). Sadly those who are susceptible to these tactics will continue being so. It is not up to the system, it is up to the individual person, don't trust people you don't know, and always verify before agreeing to anything this applies not just in game but in real life. At the end of the day, as horrible as it sounds, the only one responsible for getting scammed is the person who falls for the sick tricks which scammers use. Personally, I believe the trade system actually provided some sort of guarantee, you could let a friend borrow something as long as they either gave gold or an item of equal worth... Now there is no guarantee. It will be easier for conniving people to brainwash the younger player, as they have been doing all along.Indeed, scam happens when you trust someone you just know in game or basically scam happens when you decide it to happen by risking your stuff to others [emoji17]

magic formula
07-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Yea scammers must not to enter dl again
Indeed, scam happens when you trust someone you just know in game or basically scam happens when you decide it to happen by risking your stuff to others [emoji17]

Aphorism
07-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Accidentally deleted last post?? 🙄

Here it is again. Haha

This is a great idea in theory, but honestly most of the scamming I have seen is done by 'friends' not by complete strangers. The trade system had nothing wrong with it. There were plenty of chances before finalizing the trade where one was able to verify payment on both sides. Scamming will always be something that people do; most of the 'good' scammers befriend and or get in virtual relationships with their victims, gain their trust, then take their items (we all have seen this time and time again). Sadly those who are susceptible to these tactics will continue being so. It is not up to the system, it is up to the individual person, don't trust people you don't know, and always verify before agreeing to anything this applies not just in game but in real life. At the end of the day, as horrible as it sounds, the only one responsible for getting scammed is the person who falls for the sick tricks which scammers use. Personally, I believe the trade system actually provided some sort of guarantee, you could let a friend borrow something as long as they either gave gold or an item of equal worth... Now there is no guarantee. It will be easier for conniving people to brainwash the younger player, as they have been doing all along.

Santosh Elangadi
07-07-2018, 10:25 AM
This is a great idea in theory, but honestly most of the scamming I have seen is done by 'friends' not by complete strangers. The trade system had nothing wrong with it. There were plenty of chances before finalizing the trade where one was able to verify payment on both sides. Scamming will always be something that people do; most of the 'good' scammers befriend and or get in virtual relationships with their victims, gain their trust, then take their items (we all have seen this time and time again). Sadly those who are susceptible to these tactics will continue being so. It is not up to the system, it is up to the individual person, don't trust people you don't know, and always verify before agreeing to anything this applies not just in game but in real life. At the end of the day, as horrible as it sounds, the only one responsible for getting scammed is the person who falls for the sick tricks which scammers use. Personally, I believe the trade system actually provided some sort of guarantee, you could let a friend borrow something as long as they either gave gold or an item of equal worth... Now there is no guarantee. It will be easier for conniving people to brainwash the younger player, as they have been doing all along.True. Practically most of the scams made by friends(only met/used to hang out in DL). But there are some dishonest rich players who always look for opportunity to cheat players by using his alts or account trading attempts within a game or different games using external mode.

Most of the gold from most of the players has been already drained.
Now it may be time to balance the game different way. As we know that earning gold by killing monsters, allies not enough to generate gold for auctioning. Now game is turning to be P2W.

Without any information to all players in the game, existing game system is modified as a result of customer feedback, not customers feedback.

Hunter Strike
07-07-2018, 11:17 AM
+ You can now stash and un-stash gold!I believe that it is a good thing that trade is no longer available because all this time auction was basically useless.Its only use was to check the prices of stuff and thats it.Now auction will be more usefull than before.

Mezderak
07-07-2018, 11:23 AM
I believe that it is a good thing that trade is no longer available because all this time auction was basically useless.Its only use was to check the prices of stuff and thats it.Now auction will be more usefull than before.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkI agree it's for a reason and STS knows what there doing cinco probably" looking at his monitor and saying there more coming you have no idea" pros and cons to everything I believe cinco did the right thing a restart no worries there's an alternative to everything :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Hunter Strike
07-07-2018, 11:26 AM
I agree it's for a reason and STS knows what there doing cinco probably" looking at his monitor and saying there more coming you have no idea" pros and cons to everything I believe cinco did the right thing a restart no worries there's an alternative to everything :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkTrue.Players dont measure the pros and cons of a feature but cinco does.We only asks for things that we like.Cinco removed trading system for a reason

Seratavia
07-07-2018, 11:33 AM
True.Players dont measure the pros and cons of a feature but cinco does.We only asks for things that we like.Cinco removed trading system for a reason

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkAll we have to do is adapt to the change xD

gggy
07-07-2018, 12:26 PM

It’s not a first good impression update but we’ll see, hope sts is planning some good ideas soon. Since trading have been removed, I’ll see ya all on next update/event! More power to STS, I hope the massive quitting of old players doesn’t start again.

Smokianlord
07-07-2018, 02:58 PM
since you granted someones suggestion by disabling trade system ... grant ours too please ... it will really help us keep our inventory empty :( just make them stashable https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/c8205422364d0e3cc83dbd390f9de416.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/18c3da6cc2ad78cd49b031acd0ada229.jpg

Smokianlord
07-07-2018, 03:19 PM
These are some suggestions from me to make people happy in DL

- New Campaigns with New Vanity Drops & Greater Gold Drops

- A Gift Option For Gold

- Some Kind Of Gear That Increases Your Chance To Drop Gold

- And Make Quick Event Items Stashable Like Guild Event n Those Sacraments

hopefully one of them will be added in game :D

Deusagor
07-07-2018, 03:20 PM
I have come up with some new ideas that would reduce the problems of people why not when we report a scammer to cinco and cinco confirms he's a scammer cinco will disable his trade and auctio use that's just one of them ideas well don't know how many will agree to this but if cinco made the number if alts made on a phone less like 4 alts per phone it will help a lot to keep scammers away so that all the alts they have on one phone will be removed from trading and auction useage I don't see Vinci having a prob with this as cinco can practically see peoples IPS and block em

My second idea is if trade is gone forever the game should hold top 3players to get a amount of gold monthly a big aniut this will cause tons of players to try to get that spot in game

My last idea is a guild npc or like in many other games a guild event donatios box in which a ppl can put a maxium gold of 10k a day for helping guild events for those guilds who host it
Yes for the guy who said about this NPC yes sorry that guild quest NPC should be in all guild hall except of the first newbie GH u get when u spend 50k

One more idea will to be putting more rooms in the guild hall causing seeing the same GH for 4years to 5 is getting a bit boring so I think good ideas is to make more room in guild hall 100 plat

iunar
07-07-2018, 04:12 PM
the only thing that's been good from this is that cinco knows there's a gold issue so he's making a gold event

bring it back it saves so many problems, it won't fix the scamming issue most people do it for items which if they could pay for themselves they'd be less likely to scam

Hotfuzz
07-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Daily reward should be increased as well we are getting the same old stuff from a long time we should get up to 10-30 plats from daily rewards after 5 days its still on chance so its a win win for everyone

magic formula
07-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Daily reward should be increased as well we are getting the same old stuff from a long time we should get up to 10-30 plats from daily rewards after 5 days its still on chance so its a win win for everyoneYes please new amount of plat and gold
Yes need new special clothes
Yes i agree with you we need it

gggy
07-07-2018, 11:33 PM
Daily reward should be increased as well we are getting the same old stuff from a long time we should get up to 10-30 plats from daily rewards after 5 days its still on chance so its a win win for everyone

Before, platinum in store would cost you 5 plats to get a weapon (e.g. firebrand) or a vanity bundle worth 50 plats (e.g. Classic Outfit)
Now, it will cost you 400-above plats
**It is a massive increase on platinum prices. I hope Cinco you weight things up and make a little balance out of it like the said suggestion, increase in platinum reward every 5th day.

Santosh Elangadi
07-08-2018, 12:13 AM
since you granted someones suggestion by disabling trade system ... grant ours too please ... it will really help us keep our inventory empty :( just make them stashable https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/c8205422364d0e3cc83dbd390f9de416.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/18c3da6cc2ad78cd49b031acd0ada229.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk1) need option to "delete all items" in specific category.
Eg: Delete all rare items, delete all uncommon items. This allow every players to quickly sell them and go for farming. It takes too much to delete items one by one and also very annoying.

2) Selling cost of items need to be raised. Eg:
One common item - 1k Selling Price
One uncommon item - 5k Selling Price
One rare item - 10k Selling Price
One legendary item - 50k Selling Price(atleast)
And None will sell relics xD

3) Inventory slots need to be raised min 100. As there are many items available in the game and in future.

4) Stash slots need to be atleast 59. So, that swapping is easy for all toons within one account.

5) Selling Blood Packs to Blood bank for gold to earn extra money.

6) Need option to give/gift Blood Pack too.

7) Daily quests needed to earn 10plat per day.
Eg: as usggested by doomdoomdoom,
Kill Harg 10 times, 100 zombie kills, play a PvP match and win, sell an item in auction.

8) ofcourse, Gold Dungeon required like "Rain of Gold"

9) New Boss required to drop Awakened relics and new class of pets( which can be leveled up)

10) Vanity Level up - most needed requirement which provides passive abilities

Hunter Strike
07-08-2018, 12:21 AM
1) need option to "delete all items" in specific category.
Eg: Delete all rare items, delete all uncommon items. This allow every players to quickly sell them and go for farming. It takes too much to delete items one by one and also very annoying.

2) Selling cost of items need to be raised. Eg:
One common item - 1k Selling Price
One uncommon item - 5k Selling Price
One rare item - 10k Selling Price
One legendary item - 50k Selling Price(atleast)
And None will sell relics xD

3) Inventory slots need to be raised min 100. As there are many items available in the game and in future.

4) Stash slots need to be atleast 59. So, that swapping is easy for all toons within one account.

5) Selling Blood Packs to Blood bank for gold to earn extra money.

6) Need option to give/gift Blood Pack too.

7) Daily quests needed to earn 10plat per day.
Eg: as usggested by doomdoomdoom,
Kill Harg 10 times, 100 zombie kills, play a PvP match and win, sell an item in auction.

8) ofcourse, Gold Dungeon required like "Rain of Gold"

9) New Boss required to drop Awakened relics and new class of pets( which can be leveled up)

10) Vanity Level up - most needed requirement which provides passive abilitiesthats so unbalanced

Santosh Elangadi
07-08-2018, 02:05 AM
thats so unbalanced

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkLol if this is unbalanced, now your point is game is balanced. Ask all players in the DL.

Hunter Strike
07-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Lol if this is unbalanced, now your point is game is balanced. Ask all players in the DL.you all just want and ask whats good for you.not for spacetime studios.thats absolute greed

Mr zero
07-08-2018, 05:08 AM
you all just want and ask whats good for you.not for spacetime studios.thats absolute greed

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalkso true lol greediness xD tbh make a system that help us giving gold and plat thats all i like the way u renove trade cause toons of scammer been scamming it using alts ...... so its better just make gold and plat tradable to othwr people so we can help newbies

Tinkerbelldoll
07-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Wow ... i am so disappinted with this update sts . I never say anything bad about this game and what you guys do but removing trade is so wrong . It messes up everything. Being able to trade and sell stuff is what made DL , DL like all the other sts games. Thats what made it fun to be able to trade things to get other things . Cmon sts please fix this. It’s not out fault people get scammed. People should always double check i know I do . Don’t punish the rest of us for the lame scammers and those who arent careful .

Tinkerbelldoll
07-08-2018, 05:20 AM
I honestly think this is just going to cause more scamming because people are going to tell others that they can for instance trade items at the same time by gifting but obviously the scammer isn’t going to keep their end of deal and end up scamming that person .

Findme
07-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Thank you cinco its best way to stop scammers :)

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Findme
07-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Cinco don't bring trade system back
its best way to stop scammers
its best update :) thank you so much :D

magic formula
07-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Really? They sure ought to be.Will make option to give gold =/
It really important

MrWizardlord
07-09-2018, 01:35 AM
I personally like this trade removal only cause i never trade personally but thats just me, cause every time you enter a trade its a risk, and you cant trust anyone for sure unless its someone you know irl, but thats just me. Everytime you enter trade with someone you can get robbed.
How many countless players have been jacked for stuff that they actually worked hard for and it ruins them. Merchants and scammers are probably having panic attacks lol.
Auction is the only honest way to go so have fun trying to scam from that!

MrWizardlord
07-09-2018, 01:39 AM
you can scam the auction which is thier worst nightmare lol

MrWizardlord
07-09-2018, 01:44 AM
CANT* i mean lol they added gold to stash finally stop complaining people.
Its a strange idea to remove trade in a worldwide multiplayer game but in this case i must agree.

Timeout
07-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Just update the trading system like it is in Arcane Legends it's very simple. Notify the dealer #1, if dealer #2, decides to make a last minute switch to the trade without dealer #1 noticing via automatic trade text.

Tinkerbelldoll
07-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Just update the trading system like it is in Arcane Legends it's very simple. Notify the dealer #1, if dealer #2, decides to make a last minute switch to the trade without dealer #1 noticing via automatic trade text.

Yeah AL has that , they should just add it to DL . It sucks we are the only game with no trade system

Findme
07-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Don't bring back trade system
let the scammers beg and leave game XD

Cinco
07-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Good feedback! I'll be keeping an eye on the overall health of the game to determine the correct next course of action.