PDA

View Full Version : Face for Platinum

Communion
07-07-2018, 04:33 AM
Will the Humanian Faces back in 2012 be back in the future? I'm just wondering and would like to ask this question because I see some things being remade and thought that this could be a possibility.

Jensmage
07-10-2018, 01:36 PM
I struggled and never passed the sewer in 2011 and gave up PL back then so I never had the chance to receive a Human Face. Maybe they should bring back the human faces and tweak it a little.

Buchmeister
07-10-2018, 01:37 PM
I'd rather we have brand new faces, not humania faces and not already-existing faces with glowing eyes. Brand spanking new faces available for a limited time. A perfect prize for the next event.

Draebatad
07-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Agreed, Buch. But he's said new faces are a lot of work to tweak and don't make much money.

Buchmeister
07-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Agreed, Buch. But he's said new faces are a lot of work to tweak and don't make much money.

True, but if they were set as limited event rewards set for plat there's money coming from the event and also people paying for the face. I don't really feel motivated to grind events for a really minor change like a red/yellow glow. Possibly with how rare and desired the humania faces are, completely unique and limited faces might drive people up the wall. (Not to mention, Cinco already made faces for the bird, bear, fox and mage Myx bosses so he could just use those)