PDA

View Full Version : Where did these armors come from?

Communion
07-07-2018, 05:06 AM

The Level 10 armor, is farmed in Dark Forest, I just included it in the screenshot because I haven't got one myself in ages but if anyone could provide me with some information on the best map to farm it in, that would be great.

I've also never seen the level 1 Woodland Leather and level 5 dragonkin leather and warbringer plate, dragonkin and warbringer definitely do sound like they are meant to be for archer and warrior classes, so I'm assuming there's a third, for mages or all round paladins (rhinos). Any information on the other level 1 and 5 armor would help too.

Azitraozuci
07-07-2018, 05:43 AM
They are the( 35 plat if i remember the price) item pack you can buy at a low lvl. At the menu screen to change character a icon should be on your screen to help out. Gives 10cs slots, more inv slots and give gear (cant remember what lvl is max i think its 15 maybe wrong) ive only owned bird fox and mage sets not sure on the names of bird bear and rhino

Communion
07-07-2018, 08:50 AM
They are the( 35 plat if i remember the price) item pack you can buy at a low lvl. At the menu screen to change character a icon should be on your screen to help out. Gives 10cs slots, more inv slots and give gear (cant remember what lvl is max i think its 15 maybe wrong) ive only owned bird fox and mage sets not sure on the names of bird bear and rhino

Is this the premium pack for low levels?

Ibenji
07-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Is this the premium pack for low levels?

Yes, before the plat costs were raised, the costs on these packs I believe were 35 and 75 i think plat to buy. As stated above from Azi.

Communion
07-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.