PDA

View Full Version : Festerfang Marsh Laggy?

Rauitri
07-07-2018, 08:30 AM
I dont know if some could relate, but eversince, I have been lagging whenever I am in the map, specially entering upon the de portals.

Status are that I go between 260-500 ping in towns/other maps. Upon entering Festerfang Marsh, it firstly jumps to 900-1k at spawn, upon killing and progressing, ping will be around 1.2k-1.9k with several ping spikes upto 10k. Most annoying is near and after entering the portal, upon entering portal, my ping could jump to 20k at speeds of 1k ping/second and will maintain that for 15-20 secs where I gurantee die after it stabalizes to 900 again.

This annoys me, as I wanted to farm Murk tokens/fragments. Wifi isn't the problem as I am always fine in other maps/towns, just this map differs. RAM isn't the problem too as I can load up other better graphical games, and always make sure to clean and optimised my RAM upon loggin in Al.

Possible conclusions are that the map or server isn't optimize, and that makes the game lag. Perhaps their engine couldn't handle it?

Some of my thoughts why is it like this is. Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk