PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Fang sets are worse than demonic?

13lacklegionz
11-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Has anyone noticed whether or not the new Mt. Fang sets are worse or better than the demonic sets?

To me, it seems that the demonic set triumphs over the Mt. Fang sets from the experience I had playing pvp after the update.

I was able to beat a mage with a lilith wand and bracer set with my big top set 2-0.

This mage is known in pvp and is at the least decent, but his name will remain a secret.

Anyways, any experiences in pvp yet?
What have you noticed?

Thanks!

小孩子
11-15-2011, 08:16 AM
Has anyone noticed whether or not the new Mt. Fang sets are worse or better than the demonic sets?

To me, it seems that the demonic set triumphs over the Mt. Fang sets from the experience I had playing pvp after the update.

I was able to beat a mage with a lilith wand and bracer set with my big top set 2-0.

This mage is known in pvp and is at the least decent, but his name will remain a secret.

Anyways, any experiences in pvp yet?
What have you noticed?

Thanks!

I know who your talking about.. And I also know that at the time he had extremely bad lag like most of us there... With that set I can ASSURE you new sets are atleast slightly better than demonic.. I mean CMON Mage with dex set can kill demonic warbirds in 2 seconds... Before you'd die before you even SCRATCH the bird!

13lacklegionz
11-15-2011, 06:09 PM
I know who your talking about.. And I also know that at the time he had extremely bad lag like most of us there... With that set I can ASSURE you new sets are atleast slightly better than demonic.. I mean CMON Mage with dex set can kill demonic warbirds in 2 seconds... Before you'd die before you even SCRATCH the bird!

Hm. He didn't say anything about lag. Okay then. :/