PDA

View Full Version : Incase y'all were wondering

Krampus
07-07-2018, 08:31 PM
I have opened 500 elite golden warchest and looted 2 mythic armors for mage my friend opens 3 of them and loots maul of ollerus, I have opened 1,000 elite golden pirate chest and looted Nothing not even a mythic helmet, my friend opens 20 and boom arcane hooks . I'm guessing the less chest you have the better the luck? Anyway spent 15m for all 1k chests . again in case you were wondering about the Drop rates XC

Suentous PO
07-07-2018, 09:32 PM
I've thrown ten thousand pennies in wishing wells and never got a gold plated mansion,
my friend Farted during school and found 20 $.

Rng is a mo fo

Krampus
07-07-2018, 09:57 PM
I've thrown ten thousand pennies in wishing wells and never got a gold plated mansion,
my friend Farted during school and found 20 $.

Rng is a mo fo

You mock me? This was so pose to be an informative thread and you're infecting it with you're stupidity. If you don't have anything nice to say don't post anything at all .BTW you're probably just mad that your name is suentous po :) now begone you smelly ogre.

Befs
07-07-2018, 10:08 PM
You mock me? This was so pose to be an informative thread and you're infecting it with you're stupidity. If you don't have anything nice to say don't post anything at all .BTW you're probably just mad that your name is suentous po :) now begone you smelly ogre.

What he means is that it's entirely up to luck. Some people open 1,000 chests and loot nothing while others loot 5 items out of 5 chests.

Suentous PO
07-07-2018, 10:11 PM

"My are" stupidity mocks all reality including myself, no trigger.

Rng is rng

Umbras
07-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Opened 400 pirate chests so far rarely any legendary and of course no mythic or arcane.