PDA

View Full Version : How I feel about ultimates.

Befs
07-07-2018, 11:11 PM
I can't speak on most of the ultimate skills since I've only used Energize (mage one that makes skill cool down super fast), but they seem pretty strong. The only problem is that in a good graveyard run, I don't even get to use it once. They take too long to charge. They're an awesome power to have, but it'd be nice if we could put that power to use.

P.S. I've heard energize is also one of the stronger ultimates so some of the others may not be worth it. I think that they need to have the speed at which they charge buffed.

Thewolfbull
07-08-2018, 12:28 AM
I think ults need to charge faster in certain maps mauso and swamp seems to be the only maps ult actually charges by the time the map is finished.

Nohealth
07-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them. I tried 2 tank ults so far and I'm able to charge them twice during one swam run and once during normal maps run such as glinstone (XP dailies)

To be honest they all should have at least 40% less cooldown than now, they're good but some of them doesn't really worth the 10 points sacrifice. I would rather get some mastery that will help me and my team more than ult(such as horn of renew) because it isn't worth for now.

BRYBE
07-08-2018, 03:48 AM
Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them. I tried 2 tank ults so far and I'm able to charge them twice during one swam run and once during normal maps run such as glinstone (XP dailies)

To be honest they all should have at least 40% less cooldown than now, they're good but some of them doesn't really worth the 10 points sacrifice. I would rather get some mastery that will help me and my team more than ult(such as horn of renew) because it isn't worth for now.

True. *thumbs up*

thekragle
07-08-2018, 03:54 AM
I agree! Decrease Ultimates charge/re-charge time.

Azziah
07-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Of all the ones I've experienced (from my using or party members) I find very few impressive, one of those being the one you use. The rogue ones to me are quite disappointing and still need more work imo. The aimed shot, which is supposed to be a very strong ability, is only doing the damage of about 4-5 aimed shots together. In the time it takes to charge I can release a hundred aimed shots.
However, I do enjoy having a mage in the party who has energize, as it definitely speeds things up for a short time. But you think they take too long too charge, I disagree with this, because if we could use our ultimates every minute, we would be too overpowered.

Jausa
07-08-2018, 05:34 AM
I can't speak on most of the ultimate skills since I've only used Energize (mage one that makes skill cool down super fast), but they seem pretty strong. The only problem is that in a good graveyard run, I don't even get to use it once. They take too long to charge. They're an awesome power to have, but it'd be nice if we could put that power to use.

P.S. I've heard energize is also one of the stronger ultimates so some of the others may not be worth it. I think that they need to have the speed at which they charge buffed.If the ultimates charged faster the game would break considering how broken warriors 6x strength ultimate is.
Imagine 4 warriors each like 15k dps......
Their ultimate should be nerfed or other classes should get a similar one as well
Warriors one hitting everything isn't how the warriors class is supposed to be.
They can go against a whole team for as long as their ultimate is active and most likely one hit everyone for 15 seconds....
All classes should get 6x their main stat or warriors ultimate should be nerfed.
Rogues ultimate sucks 1 70k-150k shot isn't good enough for an ultimate. Even if we would get 500k it still would suck
We didn't get something that is more supportive or more helpful we still have nothing for pve. While warriors/mages get op ultimates.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BRYBE
07-08-2018, 06:13 AM
If the ultimates charged faster the game would break considering how broken warriors 6x strength ultimate is.
Their ultimate should be nerfed or other classes should get a similar one as well
They can go against a whole team for as long as their ultimate is active and most likely one hit everyone for 15 seconds....
All classes should get 6x their main stat or warriors ultimate should be nerfed.
Rogues ultimate sucks 1 70k-150k shot isn't good enough for an ultimate. Even if we would get 500k it still would suck
We didn't get something that is more supportive or more helpful we still have nothing for pve. While warriors/mages get op ultimates.

From my experience in farming any maps 70% of player just skip the boss cus too high hp which will took so long and yeah this isnt called mmo. Usually mmo focused on bosses (raids , etc)...

arcanefid
07-08-2018, 06:54 AM
If the ultimates charged faster the game would break considering how broken warriors 6x strength ultimate is.

Warriors do not one hit everything in Swamp, it takes about 3-4 hits to kill a minion in Swamp with 13k damage. Attacking Elite Bosses such as Hugal or Jadis with 13k damage is not very impressive either, I would go as far as say it is almost unnoticeable if there are other DPS in the party. Also, to charge the Rage skill in Elite Umbral Chasm we would actually have to clean the map because it won't be ready by the time we reach boss normally, which makes it even more useless.

And after all, it only lasts 15 seconds so it's not even close to being as broken as you say it is. Actually, it is a pretty bad Ultimate even after the buff it got this week. It would have been useful for soloing elite maps such as Shuyal and Ren'gol to kill the boss faster, but it won't even charge in those maps so it is pretty much useless there too.

Suentous PO
07-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Due to the low charge time and it not charging in some maps, I got rid of it.
I'll use it on a couple experimental event alts maybe

alxe
07-08-2018, 01:20 PM
I do wish it had a lower cooldown but yea if it pops up every like 2 min u can chain it with other players and be mega op. Id rather sugguest it charging faster if you get the LAST HIT on a mob,so u get rewarded for doing a kill..but then theres ton of mages running around with hex or somthing and just kill most mobs so that would break it a bit..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Jausa
07-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Warriors do not one hit everything in Swamp, it takes about 3-4 hits to kill a minion in Swamp with 13k damage. Attacking Elite Bosses such as Hugal or Jadis with 13k damage is not very impressive either, I would go as far as say it is almost unnoticeable if there are other DPS in the party. Also, to charge the Rage skill in Elite Umbral Chasm we would actually have to clean the map because it won't be ready by the time we reach boss normally, which makes it even more useless.

And after all, it only lasts 15 seconds so it's not even close to being as broken as you say it is. Actually, it is a pretty bad Ultimate even after the buff it got this week. It would have been useful for soloing elite maps such as Shuyal and Ren'gol to kill the boss faster, but it won't even charge in those maps so it is pretty much useless there too.

Swamp mobs got insane amounts of health like 40k even if it takes 3 hits to kill the mobs still op since 1 hit could probably kill almost every player btw you are also getting 50k+ health compare that to rogues ultimates only 1 100k damage arrow [emoji53]
Regen which is next to useless in wlite maps cause we got potions to Regen our health
My opinion 100% move speed is the best

Honestly rogues got the worst ultimates even after ulti charges the aimshot is still useless one 100k hit is so useless

Ultimates

Mages ultimate- really helpful
Warriors- op
Rogues - useless

I really hope they buff rogues ultimates make aim shot fire more arrows
Add a damage reduction to other skills ( they made warriors rogues why not make rogues tank a little bit damage which would be actually helpful ) or something else current current ultis are useless compared to other classes.

Also our ultis don't charge much faster either so just as useless as yours.

I think that the game was way better and more balanced without the current ultimates.

Sts made a big mistake with the ultis really unfair for rogues.

Fyrce
07-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Perhaps have a 25% chance for Ultimate to instantly recharge after use or 25% chance that it's recharge is decreased by 1/2.

I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't seem like my Ultimate went off. When I do notice it, my Ultimate Aimed Shot seems to be about 3 of the normal aimed shots. However, I would say about 1/2 the time, it doesn't seem to be anything at all, before going into CD.

arcanefid
07-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Swamp mobs got insane amounts of health like 40k even if it takes 3 hits to kill the mobs still op since 1 hit could probably kill almost every player btw you are also getting 50k+ health compare that to rogues ultimates only 1 100k damage arrow [emoji53]
Regen which is next to useless in wlite maps cause we got potions to Regen our health
My opinion 100% move speed is the best

Honestly rogues got the worst ultimates even after ulti charges the aimshot is still useless one 100k hit is so useless

Ultimates

Mages ultimate- really helpful
Warriors- op
Rogues - useless

I really hope they buff rogues ultimates make aim shot fire more arrows
Add a damage reduction to other skills ( they made warriors rogues why not make rogues tank a little bit damage which would be actually helpful ) or something else current current ultis are useless compared to other classes.

Also our ultis don't charge much faster either so just as useless as yours.

I think that the game was way better and more balanced without the current ultimates.

Sts made a big mistake with the ultis really unfair for rogues.

Are we talking about Arcane Legends here? Warrior Ultimates are nowhere near OP, they're all bad. I don't use any of them. 50K health (I get 80K) is legit useless because a normal Juggernaut is still much better, and we can use ultimate once a run and it lasts for 15 seconds. And you mention killing other players - we can't use them in PVP so don't worry.

They also take the same time to charge as far as I have noticed, no difference for any of them.

While you can be right that the Rogue Ultimates might not be good, you don't have to compare them to Warrior ones. It's like you're suggesting that STS should nerf something that is already worthless.

Also, you're saying that Warriors don't have to be Rogues, but you want a Rogue to be everything. Pretty unfair to me.

Warrios always sucked in Solo maps or when the whole party is made of warriors, and having a skill that wrecks bosses is more than needed for that specific reason.

Edit: 13K damage and 50K health is not good. XD

slaaayerrr
07-08-2018, 06:19 PM
will be nice if rogue's "ultimate aimed shot" will be changed for dmg buff for 10-15sec

Jausa
07-09-2018, 01:18 AM
Are we talking about Arcane Legends here? Warrior Ultimates are nowhere near OP, they're all bad. I don't use any of them. 50K health (I get 80K) is legit useless because a normal Juggernaut is still much better, and we can use ultimate once a run and it lasts for 15 seconds. And you mention killing other players - we can't use them in PVP so don't worry.

They also take the same time to charge as far as I have noticed, no difference for any of them.

While you can be right that the Rogue Ultimates might not be good, you don't have to compare them to Warrior ones. It's like you're suggesting that STS should nerf something that is already worthless.

Also, you're saying that Warriors don't have to be Rogues, but you want a Rogue to be everything. Pretty unfair to me.

Warrios always sucked in Solo maps or when the whole party is made of warriors, and having a skill that wrecks bosses is more than needed for that specific reason.

Edit: 13K damage and 50K health is not good. XDWARRIORS MAIN POINT IS TO TANK if you don't like the class you want to deal more damage? Then switch you can't have everything.

arcanefid
07-09-2018, 03:49 AM
WARRIORS MAIN POINT IS TO TANK if you don't like the class you want to deal more damage? Then switch you can't have everything.

Lol. Why do you want your Rogue to be "a bit more tanky" then? Maybe you should switch to a Mage, or "a Warrior with OP Ultimate that one shots everything"?

I have stuck to warrior during our darkest times by the way, even though we got garbage Ultimates I'm still not asking for buffs, I just decided not to use any of them and move on. :P

Anyway, I can see you're not really reading what I'm saying so I will not waste more time with you.

Peace.

Motherless_Child
07-09-2018, 04:19 AM

P.S. I've heard energize is also one of the stronger ultimates so some of the others may not be worth it. I think that they need to have the speed at which they charge buffed.

I'm trying to figure out why, after so much input/feedback, we are still begging for fixes????

We have said a million times that certain ultimates like "meteor" needs a "visual".... Why is it that these things are still ignored?

STS, the customers are telling you "what's good", why are you "ignoring"???????

I bring no salt to the table but, STS can add a bit, if preferred......

Just "curious".......

These ultimates need better visuals for the sake of "PT" coordination purposes.... If I can see a PT member's "ultimate" use, I can utilize mines around/with it accordingly......

For instance.....

When "GOKU" goes "Ultra Instinct", we KNOW..............

Jausa
07-09-2018, 07:28 AM
Lol. Why do you want your Rogue to be "a bit more tanky" then? Maybe you should switch to a Mage, or "a Warrior with OP Ultimate that one shots everything"?

I have stuck to warrior during our darkest times by the way, even though we got garbage Ultimates I'm still not asking for buffs, I just decided not to use any of them and move on. [emoji14]

Anyway, I can see you're not really reading what I'm saying so I will not waste more time with you.

Peace.Warriors got some of the most op ultimates LOL .
Greedy players don't care about game balance or even class priorities they just want their characters to be op

Also have you even been reading what I posted???? I said since they made warriors damage dealers why not make rogues more tanky which would be actually helpful and fair keep in mind I AM TALKING ABOUT ULTIMATES HERE had to capitalize it for you......

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-09-2018, 11:06 AM
I'm trying to figure out why, after so much input/feedback, we are still begging for fixes????

We've said before that visual upgrades to ultimates will come. Not sure how that is ignoring you, but oh well I'll repeat it.

Visual upgrades to ultimates are coming. :)

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them.

The effect of Energize was increased to 65% cooldown reduction. The charge/recharge time of Energize was not changed, all Ultimates charge/recharge the same.

Rauitri
07-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Some of you people dont know how ultimates recharge, "Please lessen the cooldown", it doesn't work that way. Ultimates have parameters, its cooldown is dependent on how exposed you are.

The damage you recieve, the damage you deal, contributing to a kill and passively ( in combat ), all of these parameters is considered stacks. All ultimates of classes needs 100 stacks, dont tell us that, "why does mage ult charge faster?", this is because we can deal damage to multiple mobs, meaning faster stacks.

If you're a tank example, if you take the aggro of mobs to hit you, then you'll ult will charge better as you are taking damage.

Instead of "lessen time to cd" which is wrong. They must lessen the stack requirement, perhaps 80 from 100 stacks, so that it will recharge faster.

As for the ult balances, all I can say is that mages have the best ult, only complains are the visuals. As for rogs and tanks, its messy.

Medicibal herb is unecessary, as thats what pots are for, would rather want to see a razor shield that reflects all debuffs and gain an invulnerability for 10 or 15secs. Ult aim shot still needs more damage considering that its just a single shot ( x6 dex would be too op if so ). Tbh I like the 100%ms to be the best among the 3, why? We can pull mobs faster while dodging some of their attacks, and makes me smile :).

As for warriors, it is true that they shouldn't be the damage dealers as thats what rogs are for, all classes have their own purpose. And indeed warriors are considered tanks, so my thoughts are something that doesn't instakill boss, nor temporarily deal more damage then rogs.

So, how about instead of reflective barrier. The warrior will slice through a group of enemies that weakens them, causing them to temporarily have low armor/hp. Instead of x6 Str, why not weaken the stats of enemies by 6x as the warrior threw his godly axe? ( except bosses ), so in a way, at least no more complains of warriors dealing damage.

Just my thoughts ty.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Nohealth
07-09-2018, 11:09 AM
The effect of Energize was increased to 65% cooldown reduction. The charge/recharge time of Energize was not changed, all Ultimates charge/recharge the same.Oh. I get it now, thanks
Though you should consider reducing the cooldown of the ultimates.

Also please check this out: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2843864

Rauitri
07-09-2018, 11:15 AM
All Ultimates charge/recharge the same.

Charge/recharge the same? We thought it all depends on all 4 parameters/variables you mentioned? That when integrated in the ultimates, will result to different charge/recharging rates.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Charge/recharge the same? We thought it all depends on all 4 parameters/variables you mentioned? That when integrated in the ultimates, will result to different charge/recharging rates.

That is correct, all of those parameters are the same for every ultimate (they're what I'm calling charge), and the cooldown time after an ultimate has been used before it can begin charging back up (what I'm calling recharge) is the same for every ultimate.

thekragle
07-09-2018, 12:45 PM
That is correct, all of those parameters are the same for every ultimate (they're what I'm calling charge), and the cooldown time after an ultimate has been used before it can begin charging back up (what I'm calling recharge) is the same for every ultimate.

Despite cool down, charge/recharge, I think players are sincerely disappointed with the current state of ultimates. The buff to certain ones was a good start, but now I think the feeling is we can't use them enough per map run. Is there anything that can be done to help us out??

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Despite cool down, charge/recharge, I think players are sincerely disappointed with the current state of ultimates. The buff to certain ones was a good start, but now I think the feeling is we can't use them enough per map run. Is there anything that can be done to help us out??

While I understand the desire to have the Ultimates more, that is a rather large swing in power to allow these abilities to be fired often and would make a lot of content a lot easier than it's intended to be. Currently there is no plan to allow ultimates to be charged faster and if they were, they would likely come with an appropriate reduction in effect.

Ucamaeben
07-09-2018, 01:51 PM
I’m not really bothered by cd time of ultimates. I do think, though, that if they are charged then they should remain charged until used.

Seems like I fill it on the last boss hit in maus and then poof, it’s gone and the same thing happens in maus 2 and 3.

capeo
07-09-2018, 01:57 PM
When I use the nightmare aegis I charge/recharge multiple times in a map. So consider using skills with dot. I'm guessing you can make a build that paired with a dot weapon allows you to use ultimate multiple times.

thekragle
07-09-2018, 02:02 PM
When I use the nightmare aegis I charge/recharge multiple times in a map. So consider using skills with dot. I'm guessing you can make a build that paired with a dot weapon allows you to use ultimate multiple times.

Ah, you make a good point. This is why the Ultimates are more frustrating to rogues than other classes. It takes longer to charge or recharge our ultimate due to either delivering less hits or taking less damage. So rogues Ultimates are the most underwhelming and it takes the longest for us to charge them.
That's the only reason I am requesting some kind of a tweak.

BTW, thanks for at least responding Vroom!!

Motherless_Child
07-09-2018, 06:45 PM
We've said before that visual upgrades to ultimates will come. Not sure how that is ignoring you, but oh well I'll repeat it.

Visual upgrades to ultimates are coming. :)

My bad.... I missed that post.........

Sorry about that........

will0
07-09-2018, 08:03 PM
I think the CD time are ok for now, but the damage needs more boosting for meteor and AS as the mobs/boss hp are very high in maus and new maps like festerfang.

The ult charge should also not be reset if you get disconnected or leave another map.