PDA

View Full Version : Just remembered...

Susanne
07-08-2018, 09:29 AM
I do have a couple of questions. Has anyone else noticed that elite runner chests don't seem to have xp kits now? They were helpful when turning quests in. Also, is Northal taking longer naps? I know I'm not playing as much, but I do my dailies everyday and some I do in elite maps, especially for the elite runner chests and I know that players are running rengol for dailies..me included. I would have thought Northal would be waking up as per usual if not more. That quest does give much needed xp. We do rely on dailies more these days. I would have mentioned this is my previous thread but I forgot. 😑

DalleManden
07-08-2018, 09:57 AM
I haven't gotten an xp kit in a long time from elite runners, but I haven't checked if they removed it from the chest

As for Northal, I'm not sure, but I think the bar progresses the more orc-buff items have been used, and not how many enemies have been killed :)

EDIT: Just checked, and the xp kits are still in the chests:)

Susanne
07-08-2018, 10:00 AM
I haven't gotten an xp kit in a long time from elite runners, but I haven't checked if they removed it from the chest

As for Northal, I'm not sure, but I think the bar progresses the more orc-buff items have been used, and not how many enemies have been killed :)

EDIT: Just checked, and the xp kits are still in the chests:)

Ah..thanks for info. :)

Xxkayakxx
07-08-2018, 12:39 PM
I confirm Northal wake up after you open enough effigies, filling the bar, issue is drop rate is high in caverns and few people run that map. Few ingredients, few effigies open, slow bar :/

Fyrce
07-08-2018, 04:11 PM
I got some when I was opening gold elite runners for respecs to get alts ready for the last event. Ended up w/ some Xp elixirs, which I saved for the expansion. Probably something like 5% rate of getting them? Not sure though. Just trying to remember how many I might have opened and how many Xp lixes I ended up with. It wasn't that many though, plus they only last like 10min, so they go quickly.

scarysmerf
07-08-2018, 10:06 PM
I looted a XP elixer from elite gold runner chest the other day

PostNoob
07-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Silver runners are better for exp lixirs.

Dhaan
07-10-2018, 04:13 AM
I loot 1 xp elix from +-20 runners chests... But more peoples have problem with it.

Oakmaiden
07-10-2018, 09:29 AM
I also think better chance at xp in silver or bronze. They r cheaper too!

Motherless_Child
07-10-2018, 09:41 AM
I do have a couple of questions. Has anyone else noticed that elite runner chests don't seem to have xp kits now? They were helpful when turning quests in. Also, is Northal taking longer naps? I know I'm not playing as much, but I do my dailies everyday and some I do in elite maps, especially for the elite runner chests and I know that players are running rengol for dailies..me included. I would have thought Northal would be waking up as per usual if not more. That quest does give much needed xp. We do rely on dailies more these days. I would have mentioned this is my previous thread but I forgot. 

They do appear in elite gold runners, just not "often"... It's a rare chance....... (I actually like those better because they only last 10 mins, all you need... The 30 mins XP elixirs = %85 of the time just wasted.... LOL).............

Popping "locked" massives yields a whole lot more XP kits...... Just sold a "crap load" of those XP kits.........

I'm not sure of the rate from silvers and lower............

JOHN37
10-03-2018, 09:32 PM
anyone sells i buy em

Mekkatorque
10-04-2018, 03:44 AM
i expirience that too xp kit is low chance than before.

Bundlos
10-04-2018, 06:45 AM
I do have a couple of questions. Has anyone else noticed that elite runner chests don't seem to have xp kits now? They were helpful when turning quests in. Also, is Northal taking longer naps? I know I'm not playing as much, but I do my dailies everyday and some I do in elite maps, especially for the elite runner chests and I know that players are running rengol for dailies..me included. I would have thought Northal would be waking up as per usual if not more. That quest does give much needed xp. We do rely on dailies more these days. I would have mentioned this is my previous thread but I forgot. 😑

I think the drop rate of the XP elixir is lower compared to damage reduction and the rest

JOHN37
10-05-2018, 12:05 PM
anyone sellgold elite runs i buy em 2k each