PDA

View Full Version : some suggestions for mt fang boss' "catch phrases".

wvhills
11-15-2011, 09:23 AM
I really hated reusing the sewer bosses catch phrases during the nuri campaign. Last night during mt fang I almost threw my ipod across the room when I heard "kneel before me". Ugh! I decided to do a little work and come up with some boss catch phrases for guys to incorporate into mt fang:

supervisor lofus- a simple "back to work!" would do.
aunt emma- "I'll get you my pretty!" or some variation of that.
count vlod- "I come to suck your blood!"

I'm at work right now and can't remember what the other bosses are but I'll get back in game tonight and add suggestions for them also. It's not that hard to make each one just a little different and it adds to the campaign.

Fyrce
11-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Hehe.

Lofus -- "Blood! Bring me more blood!" or "I need more miners!" or "Get me more zombies! We're behind the quota!"
Aunt Emma -- "A Witch? I'll show you a witch!" or "Come to Auntie..."
Count Vlod -- "Look into my eyes. Look closer" just before he pulls you in :)

wvhills
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
i would thank you fyrce but I've used my quota up for the day. :)

Samhayne
11-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Good suggestion guys. We know that re-using stuff can be less than fun. However, you have to keep in mind that we're always up against space limitations on phones. Audio, even compressed to all heck, takes up room. This is especially true for lower end mobile devices that we still support. That's why we re-use existing assets rather than always creating new.

That's not to say we will never have new audio, but just putting some perspective as to why we do re-use stuff from time to time.

wvhills
11-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Good suggestion guys. We know that re-using stuff can be less than fun. However, you have to keep in mind that we're always up against space limitations on phones. Audio, even compressed to all heck, takes up room. This is especially true for lower end mobile devices that we still support. That's why we re-use existing assets rather than always creating new.

That's not to say we will never have new audio, but just putting some perspective as to why we do re-use stuff from time to time.

Just keep them in mind sam if you can figure out a way to include them.

StompArtist
11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
I want all NPCs to say "Stomp Rules!". TYVM.