PDA

View Full Version : New idea - Guild Polls

marsu4u
07-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Simple idea basically the GM can make a simple poll with options and members can vote, would make it fun as we can get our members opinions on a larger scale and help with making decisions

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Avaree
07-08-2018, 10:39 PM

Make one on line xD

marsu4u
07-08-2018, 10:50 PM

Make one on line xDNot everyone in guild has a certain app

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Susanne
07-09-2018, 02:48 AM
I don't use line. I did try discord and Google+ but uninstalled. I don't really see the point in contacting other players outside the game. A game is something I do in leisure time and I don't want it interfering in my work or other real life activities. ☺️ The Poll..it seems ok but depends on the guild really. I think everyone, members, recruiters, officers should all have an opportunity to have their ideas looked at but I'm a techno idiot and wouldn't have a clue on whether this idea would be difficult to implement. Like I've said time after time, I just go around shooting things. P.S. Bjorn, you know..the fella in Kraag I used to hang out with.. he's fallen out with me.😑

thekragle
07-09-2018, 12:42 PM
I don't use line. I did try discord and Google+ but uninstalled. I don't really see the point in contacting other players outside the game. A game is something I do in leisure time and I don't want it interfering in my work or other real life activities. ☺️ The Poll..it seems ok but depends on the guild really. I think everyone, members, recruiters, officers should all have an opportunity to have their ideas looked at but I'm a techno idiot and wouldn't have a clue on whether this idea would be difficult to implement. Like I've said time after time, I just go around shooting things. P.S. Bjorn, you know..the fella in Kraag I used to hang out with.. he's fallen out with me.😑

I think you should start a poll about whether Bjorn should stay friends with you or not. Then see how it goes ;)