PDA

View Full Version : Joining friends through friend list not working.

kooiipee
04-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Was trying to search some kind of an answer for this problem but wasn't able to find anything, sorry if it's just me who couldn't find the right thread. Just wanted to ask if anyone else is experiencing problems when trying to join a friend through friend list? For me, the game is only taking me to the game list screen and doing nothing else and was wondering if this is a common problem or not. Or is it supposed to be working like this to being with?

setec
04-15-2010, 09:08 AM
I believe this is on their fix list.

rangerlump
04-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I have the same problem, I just goto the server list. But people on my friendslist seem to join my passworded games fine by clicking join.

Is it just intermittent or some accounts cant do it?

Futumsh
04-15-2010, 09:34 AM
This will be fixed in the next app submission.

_ck
04-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Do remember though that just because a player is online doesn't mean they are in a game. They might be on the front page, buying/selling things in their inventory and such.. Maybe it is a bug too, but I always took ending up at the New/Join Game screen instead of joining them in a game as meaning that they weren't actively playing. But maybe instead of taking you to the New/Join Game screen, perhaps there ought to be a pop-up window saying they aren't in any game, and then take you back to your friends list page, just to make it clear?

Futumsh
04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
If they aren't in a game, you don't have the join option.

Kellhus
04-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Sorry. Wrong post my taptalk going bonkers :-P