PDA

View Full Version : 2018-07-09 Content Update (256382)

asommers
07-09-2018, 05:11 PM
+ Barrels can now be shot while still in-flight after being thrown
+ Fixed another case where the barrel was dropped by the player instead of blowing up

Basauli
07-10-2018, 08:42 AM
After playing awhile with the barrels being able to be shot mid air, it's a lot easier to kill players this way. It almost feels as though Im cheating, but I'm getting taken out easily too like this also

A lot of people are using the barrels now, but it was better as it was. It was possible to kill people after throwing a barrel but you needed to time it properly though I usually failed 90% of the times when trying it this way before the update, I succeed almost 70% of the time when throwing a barrel to kill top players, or anyone near me when I have a barrel

Last update to get a higher chance in killing someone with a barrel was to throw it if there in a fire fight but now you can kill players easily as long as you get them in their blind spot

Escanor
07-12-2018, 06:15 AM
This bomb update is really getting on my nerves, everyone can kill you with no difficult. And putting the bots again would be a way to solve it, since they used to shoot the bomb holder players. I can't stand with 5 guys throwing me bombs.

plpr
07-12-2018, 05:02 PM
I think that barrels are fun but should be lessened and maybe a few new obstacles. Maybe like some acid pools or some animals running around trying to kill players.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Basauli
07-12-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm usually killed by a person with a barrel, but to counter to try and counter this I try using the cars or walls as cover, but lessening the amount if barrels sounds like a great idea

Also there's two bugs I've noticed the first one is sometimes the escape pod lands this bar shows up that doesn't go away until the escape pod leaves

And when you pick up a barrel and throw it while shooting if you keep shooting the speed of your character isn't reduced

Here's a video of it

https://youtu.be/P5PmfKuGM18
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/f9379f59e6d49e56786638c235c63ed4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

asommers
07-13-2018, 12:15 PM
I've lowered the barrel damage amount. Patch notes should denote when the fix has been released.

Thanks for the bugs, looking into them.

-ALS

Escanor
07-13-2018, 04:01 PM
I've lowered the barrel damage amount. Patch notes should denote when the fix has been released.

Thanks for the bugs, looking into them.

-ALS

Thank you! This will help a lot!