PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn Sugar ect.

Oakmaiden
07-10-2018, 12:04 PM
O Mighty Devs , please remove items like unicorn sugar and crate recipes that are no longer of use in game. Poor unsuspecting nabs are lured into buying these things only to learn they are junk items. People of Arlor, please add to this list any other such items.

Irg
07-10-2018, 12:16 PM
I still have like 5bundle of glintstone dust :D
Idk if anyone remember but effect on opening those is absolutely amazing
But kinda useless tho

Oakmaiden
07-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Was that from the “Rebuilding of Garreta “? I have seen those items in cs as well. Rock , wood and I cant think of the third item to craft supplies to rebuild the town.

Oakmaiden
07-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Dragon hunter badges , so far we get a new one each event but ppl still trying to sell the old ones.

Susanne
07-11-2018, 06:20 AM
Yes, remove them please but don't ever remove cake. 🎂 😛

Shocan
07-11-2018, 06:40 AM
Had someone ask me why they can't use the eye of syrillax recipe they bought for 100k the other day, +1

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Poor fella, out 100k.

Carapace
07-11-2018, 11:52 AM
We are willing to help with this, but could use a hand in identifying items the community deem as useless. If you mention them in this thread we will try and get to them and make them untradeable in the future

Shocan
07-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Poor fella, out 100k.Ik, I bought it from him. All old recipes that are function less Carapace

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

arcanefid
07-11-2018, 05:41 PM
We are willing to help with this, but could use a hand in identifying items the community deem as useless. If you mention them in this thread we will try and get to them and make them untradeable in the future

I think all event related items such as Unicorn Sugar, Necro Nomicons, Cleansed Stones, Altar Relics, Trinkets (for crafting Ankhs), etc. should be made non tradeable outside event times.

And people also use the Fighting Spice to scam unsuspecting buyers, thinking that it's a rare item while it's actually worth only a few thousand gold. Edit: The arcane rarity is the reason why it happens XD

Motherless_Child
07-11-2018, 09:27 PM
I think all event related items such as Unicorn Sugar, Necro Nomicons, Cleansed Stones, Altar Relics, Trinkets (for crafting Ankhs), etc. should be made non tradeable outside event times.

And people also use the Fighting Spice to scam unsuspecting buyers, thinking that it's a rare item while it's actually worth only a few thousand gold. Edit: The arcane rarity is the reason why it happens XD

LOL......

I remember when I fell for buying an awakening elixir from auction for 12k........ Later, figured out they are only 5k in store.... LOL....... I felt like such a noob...... Maybe make those "untradeable"?????? I just say this because things like that can really discourage players and can be an "exploit" for the scammers to use who are intentionally trying to bury STS........ LOL......