PDA

View Full Version : Preview - ITEM.MOD Weekend Event!

Cinco
07-10-2018, 05:07 PM
HACKERS UNITE
An evil scientist is threatening to take control of all equipment in the galaxy!
This weekend we blast his plans out the airlock...

HOW TO PLAY
Find the Hacker aboard Blackstar.
Go through his special event portal to the evil scientist's lab.
Defeat the security agents and Op'n Grimer to score points.
Earn a victory tier for big discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours!

TIMING
This event is scheduled to run from 12am Central time Saturday July 14th until 11:59pm on Sunday July 15th.

SCORING
Earn 500 points for Bronze Tier, 2500 for Silver, 5500 for Gold.
This is an individual leaderboard event.
Check your Avatar Page to see your progress.

PRIZES
All Tiers get discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours after the event ends!
UNLOCK items for 3, 2 or 1 Platinum (for Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier respectively).
MOD items for 300, 200, or 100 Credits (for Bronze, Silver, Gold).
All Tiers can MOD items for 1 Platinum.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Shonex
07-10-2018, 05:36 PM
HACKERS UNITE
An evil scientist is threatening to take control of all equipment in the galaxy!

HOW TO PLAY

TIMING
This event is scheduled to run from 12am Central time Saturday July 14th until 11:59pm on Sunday July 15th.

SCORING

PRIZES
All Tiers get discounts from the ITEM.MOD terminal for 24 hours after the event ends!
UNLOCK items for 3, 2 or 1 Platinum (for Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier respectively).

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Is it true that you are unable to get damage mods that are higher than 40 using credits? Somehow it's insane how many people complain about it, but, while using plat you get good mods in a couple of spins...

Escanor
07-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Cinco I love you

jdiddydavis
07-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Ya this will make people spend their money but I would like that glitch fixed with the mods too. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a 45 or 50 dmg mod on stuff

Nofox
07-10-2018, 06:24 PM
Ya this will make people spend their money but I would like that glitch fixed with the mods too. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a 45 or 50 dmg mod on stuffmakes it harder to obtain max mods.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

jdiddydavis
07-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Ya i know and puts money in their pockets from plat bought. Would be cool is all, even a 2-5% chance

supah
07-11-2018, 08:15 AM
I don't get this event, who asked for this or made the suggestion that we need discounts on mods? We just had the BANK.BOT event so most people have over 30 million... Unless the prize is better mods since it's practically impossible to get 5% dodge, 50 damage, 5M/S, or 5H/S using credits, i don't see the need for this event. Please increase the credit cap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-11-2018, 10:08 AM
I don't get this event, who asked for this or made the suggestion that we need discounts on mods? We just had the BANK.BOT event so most people have over 30 million... Unless the prize is better mods since it's practically impossible to get 5% dodge, 50 damage, 5M/S, or 5H/S using credits, i don't see the need for this event. Please increase the credit cap.

Better mods indeed. Better odds too!

I'm sure you'll understand soon enough :-)

Shonex
07-11-2018, 10:34 AM

I'm sure you'll understand soon enough :-)

Yes, but with 10-15m spent and not a single 45 or 50 damage mod, what difference would it make...?

Nofox
07-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Yes, but with 10-15m spent and not a single 45 or 50 damage mod, what difference would it make...?he's saying during the event, it'll be easier to obtain said mods.

Cinco
07-11-2018, 10:44 AM
he's saying during the event, it'll be easier to obtain said mods.

True. Better mods will be available and your chance of getting them will be improved across the board.

Cephei
07-11-2018, 10:52 AM
True. Better mods will be available and your chance of getting them will be improved across the board.

News of the day! Thank you!

Anireuca
07-11-2018, 11:42 AM

MODS are suppose to be hard, WHAT ARE YOU DOING @Cinco!!!

supah
07-11-2018, 12:12 PM

I'm sure you'll understand soon enough :-) Thank you for the response

Cephei
07-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Sl is really getting out of hand tbh...

Nofox
07-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Sl is really getting out of hand tbh...well you guys wanted better mods, now you got it. Mod to your heart's content.

Cephei
07-11-2018, 12:29 PM
well you guys wanted better mods, now you got it. Mod to your heart's content.

gotta swim with the stream i guess

supah
07-11-2018, 12:39 PM
gotta swim with the stream i guessJust imagine how much better it would've been if you chose a new cap over farming pve kills...

archangelaeon
07-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks for these events keeping the game alive Cinco! Funny how SL didn't have any events or updates in years and ppl were complaining about that. Now that it has been updated and has new events ppl still complaining, critiquing the game, it's a shame. Anywho, is there any way during this event or after we could get a discount in buying plat in store? Thanks for all you do!:butterfly:

Cephei
07-11-2018, 12:59 PM
Just imagine how much better it would've been if you chose a new cap over farming pve kills...

we will never know hehe

Cinco
07-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Sl is really getting out of hand tbh...

What? The forums? Nah. You guys are adorable ;-)

Cinco
07-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Just imagine how much better it would've been if you chose a new cap over farming pve kills...

Not sure everyone would've loved the new cap. It was a weird theme and would've been very difficult to survive. Many would quit :-/

Cephei
07-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Not sure everyone would've loved the new cap. It was a weird theme and would've been very difficult to survive. Many would quit :-/

bruuh just release it

Cinco
07-11-2018, 01:29 PM
bruuh just release it

Nah. It wouldn't be good. Nobody would enjoy it :-(

Cephei
07-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Nah. It wouldn't be good. Nobody would enjoy it :-(

stop playing with us cincooo. i would enjoy it for sure, we need a challenge

something like raid bosses which require 4 ppl with high end mods etc and great loot
something to make players keep playing

supah
07-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Not sure everyone would've loved the new cap. It was a weird theme and would've been very difficult to survive. Many would quit :-/New cap = New theme = New maps = new gear & weapons (with possibly a different look) = new stuff = happy people!!!!

Nofox
07-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Nah. It wouldn't be good. Nobody would enjoy it :-(I would appreciate it that you make it hard. I'm to the point where I can solo sts right now without x4 enhancer. Make it where you are forced to bring a team.

Cephei
07-11-2018, 01:38 PM
New cap = New theme = New maps = new gear & weapons (with possibly a different look) = new stuff = happy people!!!!

gotta agree with supah for once

Nofox
07-11-2018, 01:40 PM
gotta agree with supah for onceyou should agree with him more often.

Cephei
07-11-2018, 01:42 PM
you should agree with him more often.

thats debatable at best lmao

Skimasker
07-11-2018, 03:13 PM
How many points will you get for killing an event enemy?

Anireuca
07-11-2018, 04:30 PM
@Cinco will you ever bring the colored tac-7 back (Syke Black / Jall Silver / U.C.X. Gold)? this were dropable during the halloween event only , and nobody knows why now we just have black and brown one , and we never received an answer from you Devs.

jdiddydavis
07-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Cinco!Release that crappy cap you just talked about! Everyone complains anyways no matter what you guys do and a hard cap would be nice. More people on now for these small events than ever, why not right?

Yungsz
07-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Maybe I suggest a new napalm hehe

Humannnshield
07-12-2018, 01:58 AM
HACKERS UNITE

HOW TO PLAY

TIMING

SCORING

PRIZES

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Please Increase the cap, Add the final skill, for each class, Add newer classes if possible like PL, finish the black star command deck room that hasn't been available since 2014-ish, Make all arbiter pieces available to drop,
Please make modding to get maxed stats possible though credits, but most of all, please add the cap increase!!

It would give most of us something to do to go to 61, also please make either an elite napalm, or please make more AoE dmg as well, maybe event add elemental weapons do bonus damage to certain enemies.

Thanks, for reading, and have a good day.

Cephei
07-12-2018, 02:40 AM
Please Increase the cap, Add the final skill, for each class, Add newer classes if possible like PL, finish the black star command deck room that hasn't been available since 2014-ish, Make all arbiter pieces available to drop,
Please make modding to get maxed stats possible though credits, but most of all, please add the cap increase!!

It would give most of us something to do to go to 61, also please make either an elite napalm, or please make more AoE dmg as well, maybe event add elemental weapons do bonus damage to certain enemies.

Thanks, for reading, and have a good day.

I agree with everything except the dropable Arbiter parts. You weren't there in 2011 or are too poor to buy them, deal with it

supah
07-12-2018, 04:35 AM
I agree with everything except the dropable Arbiter parts. You weren't there in 2011 or are too poor to buy them, deal with itYou're only saying that because you just bought one and spent 100m or however much the stupid price you spent on it was. YOU weren't there in 2011 to get it but luckily for you, you had enough to buy one... All vanities became tradeable and Cinco brought back old vanities and made them obtainable through farming in pve. Nothing is exclusive anymore so arbiter helms and chest should be brought back for the people that really want them which is most SL players. When/if Cinco makes arbiter helms obtainable, I'll be here to laugh at you and tell you, congratulations... You played yourself for spending a fortune on the helm then telling people it should remain exclusive ;)

oraweun
07-12-2018, 05:31 AM

Man stop playing those games on us you know we all want it.
Come play SL for 1 whole day with us, I'll give you a **** ton of ideas for SL <3
Peace

Cephei
07-12-2018, 05:53 AM
You're only saying that because you just bought one and spent 100m or however much the stupid price you spent on it was. YOU weren't there in 2011 to get it but luckily for you, you had enough to buy one... All vanities became tradeable and Cinco brought back old vanities and made them obtainable through farming in pve. Nothing is exclusive anymore so arbiter helms and chest should be brought back for the people that really want them which is most SL players. When/if Cinco makes arbiter helms obtainable, I'll be here to laugh at you and tell you, congratulations... You played yourself for spending a fortune on the helm then telling people it should remain exclusive ;)

First I was there in 2011 LMAO

2nd I wouldnt call Dev+squid a fortune..maybe for you it's a fortune lol

3rd I can sell it anytime now for a good price so I'm fine don't worry boy ;)

supah
07-12-2018, 06:11 AM
First I was there in 2011 LMAO

2nd I wouldnt call Dev+squid a fortune..maybe for you it's a fortune lol

3rd I can sell it anytime now for a good price so I'm fine don't worry boy ;)Everything you listed is irrelevant, the point is you're a selfish individual that spent a lot on the helm and is now crying for it to remain exclusive. Again, I'm going laugh at you when it becomes obtainable and the price of it plummets "boy" :)

Escanor
07-12-2018, 06:21 AM
we will never know hehe

I think you're wrong, something says me we will 😜

Cephei
07-12-2018, 07:47 AM
I think you're wrong, something says me we will ��

I hope you are right.

@supah you are right too lmao

DEATHCAMP
07-12-2018, 01:16 PM
I agree with everything except the dropable Arbiter parts. You weren't there in 2011 or are too poor to buy them, deal with it

I cannot tell if you are trolling or being serious right now. I have never seen someone be this selfish before, you are being such a manchild, lol

Women are supposed to sit at home and make the bread, men are supposed to earn the dough, get a job, bum

Nofox
07-12-2018, 01:27 PM
I agree with everything except the dropable Arbiter parts. You weren't there in 2011 or are too poor to buy them, deal with itum...before Cinco made all vans tradable, you were with your arb chest and back. If he kept it the same way, you wouldn't be saying the same stuff you say now.

Cinco
07-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Best of luck in the upcoming event!