PDA

View Full Version : Vanity "shard"

Krampus
07-10-2018, 07:17 PM
I'm not the first one to come up with this idea but I hate to see all these armors go to waste (heraldic rare and epic) forerunner black steel commando Glorious/cavalier especially the crier armor. In order for this vanity shard to take effect it should be a leaderboard reward for players who are silver/gold . those who are gold would get two of these "shards" those who are silver will only get 1. you can either convert a helmet or armor of your choosing. Those who say the armors would lose value, they won't in fact they'll raise in price due to even more rarity. These shards would be tradable.

Qna( why not make these a plat tier item) because if they were plat tier almost everyone one have one and there would be too many vanities .

(Why not just make the rare armors into leaderboard vanity) because they're will be too little of them and they're costs will skyrocket.

pooball-AL
07-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Vroom said it would be to difficult to make everything a vanity. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/55ce775ef6909c7522b810c4059660c2.gif

thekragle
07-10-2018, 09:06 PM
It would be great if a dev could chime in on this. I believe it was Gary who originally floated the idea of a vanity shard concept which got a lot of people interested in what that would entail.

If anyone (Gary, Vroom) has time can they just comment whether or not this is a pipe dream or something that might actually be in the works. The community would appreciate it, even if the answer is "no". Thanks!

Irg
07-10-2018, 09:57 PM
How about devs make a poll(vote) like what they did with mystic vanity in bday event?
Top 3 or 5will get to be vanity...:D

badgirlchlo
07-10-2018, 11:46 PM
People pay good money for rare items.... this is insulting

badgirlchlo
07-10-2018, 11:59 PM
People pay good money for them and we don't want a rerelease and even not letting in any new ones just making the current ones into vanity is not a good ides

PostNoob
07-11-2018, 02:27 AM
This "shard" would be only for plat and cost ya probably 1600 plat(which wont happen because this will never happen).

Better off asking for just a few items like post #4 states.

Warriorknown
07-11-2018, 12:33 PM
How about devs make a poll(vote) like what they did with mystic vanity in bday event?
Top 3 or 5will get to be vanity...:D

Definitely so everyone will be running around with the most rare collectibles in town!! Collectors have spent tons of gold on these rare items why would we bring them back for a few hundred platinum lol.

thekragle
07-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Definitely so everyone will be running around with the most rare collectibles in town!! Collectors have spent tons of gold on these rare items why would we bring them back for a few hundred platinum lol.

No one wants to bring back rare items. Only turn the currently available items or items that drop in maps into vanities.

Warriorknown
07-11-2018, 01:53 PM
No one wants to bring back rare items. Only turn the currently available items or items that drop in maps into vanities.

If you read Irg’s post it actually says to make a poll and bring back the top 5 requested items,just like STS brought back old mythic weapons and converted them to vanities.

thekragle
07-11-2018, 02:54 PM
If you read Irg’s post it actually says to make a poll and bring back the top 5 requested items,just like STS brought back old mythic weapons and converted them to vanities.

Sorry, thought you were referencing the OP. My bad :)

Krampus
07-11-2018, 05:05 PM
All I said was that the current old rarities such as heraldic epic and rare ,gold/red founder ,storm warrior, winter wonderland , crier , tobard , etc... Should be turned into a vanity. How? With a VANITY SHARD. No not everyone is going to be running around with these rare armors for 100 plat ,if you were to read my thread you would know that. That's the whole point of the vanity shard. Please note that all these armors may not be turned into a vanity therefore still leaving some as ARMORS and NOT vanity. So don't put words into my mouth. Thank you.

Warriorknown
07-11-2018, 05:24 PM
All I said was that the current old rarities such as heraldic epic and rare ,gold/red founder ,storm warrior, winter wonderland , crier , tobard , etc... Should be turned into a vanity. How? With a VANITY SHARD. No not everyone is going to be running around with these rare armors for 100 plat ,if you were to read my thread you would know that. That's the whole point of the vanity shard. Please note that all these armors may not be turned into a vanity therefore still leaving some as ARMORS and NOT vanity. So don't put words into my mouth. Thank you.

Lol I was talking about Irg’s post that is why I quoted it.no one was talking about your original post.

Krampus
07-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Oh I'm sorry my mistake , BTW what does it mean when a thread has been moved?

arcanefid
07-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Oh I'm sorry my mistake , BTW what does it mean when a thread has been moved?

It means it has changed the section in forums. For example this thread was in General Forums, now it is in Suggestions and Feedback.