PDA

View Full Version : To the Devs please for the community

coffee
07-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Altar guard buable and the swamp arcane ring.....

Can we at least have a aura on these if both items are equipped we get a aura or just one item?

Would be pretty cool seeing as the old arcane ring has aura and so does the old arcane necklace has aura too

Please consider this for next update maybe thanks :)

Oakmaiden
07-10-2018, 07:37 PM
. With so many auras, its starts to look a lil sloppy. I myself got very tired a swirling pumpkin head from Arti. Mix in Tainted/Endless hearts and I start to get woozy.The Fang of Fenir and Blood Ruby have subtle auras. I would prefer something along those lines. Sparks, twinkles, swirls pulsating glows but subtly.

eclipserog
07-10-2018, 07:41 PM
not everything in game has to have an “aura” or “special effect” if you want to show off that you have the ring and amulet it’ll reflect in your stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thekragle
07-10-2018, 09:10 PM
not everything in game has to have an “aura” or “special effect” if you want to show off that you have the ring and amulet it’ll reflect in your stats.

True, but stats are generally check by players who see someone with a lot of bling and want to look deeper, so the auras actually tell other players, "hey I have good stats, check me out".

I don't usually just click on a basic looking player. I look for ones with interesting vanity combos or someone with aura's. That's why players love aura's.

Abuze
07-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Devs said they're planning on releasing new arcanes for every slot so 7/7 in the future so they won't add aura for very individual arcane item, they're thinking of adding an aura for 7/7 arcanes equipped tho.

DalleManden
07-11-2018, 04:20 AM
Sure, but then the devs should add a cap on how many auras that can be activated.

coffee
07-11-2018, 05:25 PM
I really hope we get a aura for when the other pieces come out like 3 piece arcane we get aura please STS :)

Drone
07-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Can I get an aura for my freshly looted tree branch while you’re at it if it’s not too much trouble?

Motherless_Child
07-11-2018, 07:53 PM
. With so many auras, its starts to look a lil sloppy. I myself got very tired a swirling pumpkin head from Arti. Mix in Tainted/Endless hearts and I start to get woozy.The Fang of Fenir and Blood Ruby have subtle auras. I would prefer something along those lines. Sparks, twinkles, swirls pulsating glows but subtly.

True, but stats are generally check by players who see someone with a lot of bling and want to look deeper, so the auras actually tell other players, "hey I have good stats, check me out".

I don't usually just click on a basic looking player. I look for ones with interesting vanity combos or someone with aura's. That's why players love aura's.

Devs said they're planning on releasing new arcanes for every slot so 7/7 in the future so they won't add aura for very individual arcane item, they're thinking of adding an aura for 7/7 arcanes equipped tho.

All good, "valid points".........................

PostNoob
07-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Enough with auras, honestly. People and their vanity nowadays...

Suentous PO
07-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Enough with auras, honestly. People and their vanity nowadays...

Fist bump!!

veryrude
07-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Hahaha........!