PDA

View Full Version : I'm guild-less.

Kiana
07-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Hey, I'm Kiana and I'm short of a guild right now, so post away.
I'm an enchantress, Level 11 and I started playing around 5 days ago.

So.. Yeah. Post your guilds here and I'll have a look. :D

Kingofthebear
07-10-2010, 03:25 AM
There's an Aussie Pride guild that might be worth a look.

Away
07-10-2010, 06:51 AM

I've heard it's inactive.

v5point0
07-10-2010, 09:44 AM

I've heard it's inactive.

No offense but I have applied two months ago and I still haven't heard any news. I heard similar stories from other applicants as well. If you wana apply still then the thread is still on here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1742-Aussie-Pride-Recruiting-(AUS-NZ))

You could try Legends, am with them :) All are nice folks. Why don't you stop by and say Hi at the website (www.theappradar.com/pl) Just casually talk to the fellas around and see what is in store. If you like it, stay, if you don't you lost nothing but earned some new friends :)

KingFu
07-10-2010, 10:23 AM
No offense but I have applied two months ago and I still haven't heard any news. I heard similar stories from other applicants as well. If you wana apply still then the thread is still on here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1742-Aussie-Pride-Recruiting-(AUS-NZ))

You could try Legends, am with them :) All are nice folks. Why don't you stop by and say Hi at the website (www.theappradar.com/pl) Just casually talk to the fellas around and see what is in store. If you like it, stay, if you don't you lost nothing but earned some new friends :)

Does legends accept lvl 11s? Just curious...

v5point0
07-10-2010, 05:48 PM
They need to know if she will be planning to stay to with PL. Even a Lv45 player can drop anytime, so I don't think her level is much of an issue, just whether she is interested in the game and sees herself playing it into the future. A casual chat on the site would clarify this issues, so feel free and drop by.

Kiana
07-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Ok, I'll check out Legends. I heard Aussie Pride was inactive too... >.< I was keen on joining an Aussie guild. Thanks everyone, this is a big help.