PDA

View Full Version : Civil War: Reef vs Bayou

Perceval
07-11-2018, 01:21 PM
System messages appear, telling everyone "30mins, 15mins, 5mins, 1min - till the civil war begins" and "The civil war has begun".

When the war begins there is a section somewhere which you can join many different festerfang outposts (festerfang outpost 1, festerfang outpost 2 etc.) With the max number of possible players per team. Something like this:

- Festerfang outpost 1 (5/15 Red Reef) (12/15 Blue Bayou)
- Festerfang outpost 2 (8/15 Red Reef) (9/15 Blue Bayou)

Upon commencement of the Civil War, each team member gets a team chat where they can talk to all other team members in any outpost. This is helpful in calling your team member's to zones where there are not enough of you to fight against your enemy.

Kills count towards a bar displayed at the top of the screen while at a festerfang outpost. The winning team is the team that reaches the kill goal first. Something like this:

(Red Reef: 15,459/500,000) (Blue Bayou: 14,858/500,000)

Once the war begins, you cannot change sides but once it ends you can. To keep both sides balanced, just like the chancel of light system for the number of luminous templars and dark apostles, once there is too many on one side, you can only join the other side till there is approximate balance in numbers, once there is balance, you may choose which ever side you wish.

- The Civil War begins at a specific (in game) time every week on Saturdays

- Once you enter the brawling arena, you are flagged and can be killed even if you leave the arena. Only when you spawn can you become unflagged again.

- Health and mana pots cannot be used in the festerfang outpost

- elixirs cannot be used in the festerfang outpost

- The winning side receives a badge and keeps the badge so long as they keep winning, when they lose, the badge moves to the other team

- The winning side also receives an untradable 5 murkstone kit

- The team that wins gets a lb with their top 50 deadliest players. Once the next war begins the lb disappears and resets till a team wins.

Thoughts?

Imback Al
07-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Creds to truth for civil war idea and creds to thug for mechanics and creds to tem for stealing our ideas and adding a lot of his own. Plagiarism!

Perceval
07-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Creds to truth for civil war idea and creds to thug for mechanics and creds to tem for stealing our ideas and adding a lot of his own. Plagiarism!

Creds to a team effort xD

Terrorshock1
07-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Creds to truth for civil war idea and creds to thug for mechanics and creds to tem for stealing our ideas and adding a lot of his own. Plagiarism!Lmao
Creds to a team effort xD
I think both team should get a lb tho

This way the losing team top players are somewhat still awarded and acknowledge

The whole idea will increase the demands of brawler set
everyone will want to participate inviting none pvpers into wanting/trying pvp
(not speaking for everyone its just my opinion/assumptions)

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

capeo
07-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Yes, I love it. Please do this! Also make all pvp this fun;) as far as I'm concerned getting rid of pvp and other is now isn't a bad thing.

BobDehBuilder
07-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Faction Wars brooooooooo :D been wanting this since chancel expansion Light vs Dark of some kind, this would be sick but not in outpost but in a new zone with tower/bases, and kills,tower(small,medium,large towers)/base captures, will add to global bar on top, Buffed Stats in war by 500% and dmg 300% to prevent rambo kills in clashes, winning side get bonus buff through arlor, top point contributors of winning sides will receive special aura and buff :> this is gonna be so lag xd dream 2030 ,

Zeridor
07-12-2018, 01:02 AM
+ 1 great idea and I don't think it is that complicated to do if they use current city and like that.