PDA

View Full Version : Spirit lvl is ridiculous

brave201290
07-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Busted my marbles to lvl to 71...now I gotta lvl spirit weapon..geez STS it's ridiculous and man I'm sick of lvl crap up takes way to long.....let's reward anyone who gets spirit to have to spend all gd day to lvl the crap up so they gotta run this boring knockoff of the maus...most of the maps are dead already besides swamp..other maps aren't even worth running..make it easier to lvl the spirit gear, I mean 1500 tokens then gotta spend f..in weeks to lvl the Mf crap up

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

danishahmed
07-12-2018, 06:04 AM
Can be lvled easy in spirit marsh

brave201290
07-12-2018, 06:07 AM
Idk how
My guildie lvled spirit weap up to 49 in like 2 days

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ydra
07-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Busted my marbles to lvl to 71...now I gotta lvl spirit weapon..geez STS it's ridiculous and man I'm sick of lvl crap up takes way to long.....let's reward anyone who gets spirit to have to spend all gd day to lvl the crap up so they gotta run this boring knockoff of the maus...most of the maps are dead already besides swamp..other maps aren't even worth running..make it easier to lvl the spirit gear, I mean 1500 tokens then gotta spend f..in weeks to lvl the Mf crap up

Is anyone making you do all this?

brave201290
07-12-2018, 06:22 AM
Is anyone making you do all this?Yeah STS is, I guess I'll sacrifice my life to put in 15 hours a day to lvl them up

Ydra
07-12-2018, 06:25 AM
Yeah STS is, I guess I'll sacrifice my life to put in 15 hours a day to lvl them up

Oh okay. Good luck then

PostNoob
07-12-2018, 07:12 AM
Well it wouldn't be much fun if it was easy.

Azziah
07-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Surely you wouldn't want a game where you can reach max level and have the best gear, fully maxed out and gemmed within a few weeks of the expansion being released? That would just take the fun out of the game as you'd be sitting there all year waiting for the next one. We need stuff to work towards through the year, not just short term things.

Susanne
07-12-2018, 08:04 AM
I don't know what to think. Are they worth all the effort? Does anyone know? I saw another thread and I have doubts.

Alwarez
07-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Surely you wouldn't want a game where you can reach max level and have the best gear, fully maxed out and gemmed within a few weeks of the expansion being released? That would just take the fun out of the game as you'd be sitting there all year waiting for the next one. We need stuff to work towards through the year, not just short term things.

There's PVP for max geared and farming for overpriced 600m vanities out there

DarrenPR
07-12-2018, 09:51 AM
I don't know what to think. Are they worth all the effort? Does anyone know? I saw another thread and I have doubts.

I have capped the daggers. The stats listed for level 50 are not the stats you get when reaching level 50. As they stand, the weapons are weaker than the level 66 arcane weapons. So at this moment my answer is no, they are not worth. The price to obtain this is:

1. Gain 500,000 xp from level 66 to reach level 71. Made easy with xp elixirs and daily quests.
2. Run the swamp map about 1000 times in order to farm/craft enough tokens to buy the weapons. This process can be made easier by purchasing tokens other players have crafted, but that is much more expensive.
3. Level the weapons from 1 to 50. You gain 1 xp per mob killed in the normal maps, about 1.5-1.7 xp per mob in the platinum entry spirit marsh. It takes over 1,000,000 xp to finish from level 1 to level 50. Xp elixirs do not help leveling.

Once you complete the above, you get weapons that are inferior to the previous expansions weapons that some people paid only 40 platinum for, using the insta-open crates.

So with that, yeah unless they change to accurately reflect the damage that was promised they seem completely like a huge waste of time.

DarrenPR
07-12-2018, 11:15 AM
I have capped the daggers. The stats listed for level 50 are not the stats you get when reaching level 50. As they stand, the weapons are weaker than the level 66 arcane weapons. So at this moment my answer is no, they are not worth. The price to obtain this is:

1. Gain 500,000 xp from level 66 to reach level 71. Made easy with xp elixirs and daily quests.
2. Run the swamp map about 1000 times in order to farm/craft enough tokens to buy the weapons. This process can be made easier by purchasing tokens other players have crafted, but that is much more expensive.
3. Level the weapons from 1 to 50. You gain 1 xp per mob killed in the normal maps, about 1.5-1.7 xp per mob in the platinum entry spirit marsh. It takes over 1,000,000 xp to finish from level 1 to level 50. Xp elixirs do not help leveling.

Once you complete the above, you get weapons that are inferior to the previous expansions weapons that some people paid only 40 platinum for, using the insta-open crates.

So with that, yeah unless they change to accurately reflect the damage that was promised they seem completely like a huge waste of time.

Looks like they are getting buffed today. Might be better, but still a time investment