PDA

View Full Version : Tap Joy free platinum offers not working?

DMminion
07-12-2018, 02:38 PM
I completed several Fyber free platinum rewards and they worked about 80% of the time.. But I have completed several tap joy offers and they never work. I submitted tickets to Tap Joy's support and they asked for proof so I sent them screen shots and they then claimed that I have already received their platinum rewards but my platinum hasn't increased since I started using Tap Joy. Could it be the device I am using or do they never actually give promised rewards? pls help or bring back Fyber.

Lojack
07-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Customer support might be able to help, include all correspondence with TapJoy

Fyber will not return

Snowman Is here
07-13-2018, 03:24 AM

Fyber will not return

I can relate, Fyber worked more often for me compared to Tapjoy that barely ever rewarded platinum. If Fyber isn’t returning will other services be added ?

Chivalrous
07-14-2018, 01:42 PM

Fyber will not return

I've went to the extent of calling tapjoys corporate offices to my own expenses with little to no luck in receiving the rewards. None times out of ten I'm told to contact the game support to see if they can help in any way, which isn't the issue.

RasiBintang
07-14-2018, 10:52 PM
for me..when i tried some offers in tapjoy (short one,like somethin about 'download and run') they never even shows status 'rewarded' after i run the aplications.idk why but the status pending is always dissepear.no pending..no failed..no rewarded..just gone.I think sts need to talk to tapjoy because this is just wasting internet data of players (not all players use wifi).
sorry for bad grammer lol

Sent from my LAVA_R1 using Tapatalk