View Full Version : Star Legend's EXP

SilentCat
11-15-2011, 03:27 PM
I figured out 2 annoying things :

1 : We get around 1.EXP every 2 kills.. BUT in Pocket Legends, you get 1.EXP PER kills...
2 : It's easier to level up in Pocket Legends, BUT Pocket Legends players can have 4X EXP 60 min potion for 30 plats ??? not fair..
We, SL players, can't even have 4X EXP potions, and the 3X EXP for 30 mins costs 15 plats...

I don't get it ? :)

Oh well... dont burn meeee:)

just a though..........

- Cat

Dazamo
11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I never realized that. I find that some SL areas have more mobs than PL, but PL has those plat areas that have lots of mobs...

Zombiemurder
11-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Ur right but sl is new new they need to change things fix and add things it's still good game though

FluffNStuff
11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
We have guns :)

Seriously though, since all players use ranged attacks, it takes less time to kill each mob, so less experience granted.

Vladrac
11-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Two separate games, imo. SL is not a PL carbon copy with a sci-fi mask. I know you've heard that a thousand times over, but gaining a fraction of 1 xp per kill has certainly been suitable for SL so far.

From what i've read of what devs have posted for SL development plans, we're still in the infant stages of this game. We could very well see future campaigns featuring maps in which mobs drop more xp per kill, no doubt. But with what the game currently presents, the current xp drops are balanced.

I expect to see many distinct characteristics of Dark Legends, too. Because honestly, carbon copies would be boring.

DJSKRILLEX
11-15-2011, 03:53 PM
there is actually a 4x xp exlir in sl. if you belong in a tier 3 guild hall then go to the discounted exlir station and its in there for 30 plat.

Skeletonlord
11-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Some good points here. There should be a better xp elixir for star legends.

SilentCat
11-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Some good points here. There should be a better xp elixir for star legends.

Click the Thanks button.. :D

I never got thanked tho.. but I helped people and solved problems :p

- Cat

BodMaster
11-15-2011, 06:26 PM
there is actually a 4x xp exlir in sl. if you belong in a tier 3 guild hall then go to the discounted exlir station and its in there for 30 plat.

For 60 mins? May want to re-read the OP.

Dont it also take into account the enemies lvl? for example a red enemy to a blue enemy? Each one would represent different fractions of xp depending on your level and the enemies colour type?

Kahlua
11-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Just a pet peeve of mine...but Platinum is both plural and singular...so it'd be 1 platinum, or 30 platinum...so 30 PLAT.
Sorry, just bothers me.

But I agree, I think it's time for 60 minute elixirs.

TsunamiTheClown
11-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Whats wrong with platinums, or platinii? Maybe platinize?
lol jk :ducks:

IDK i kinda like the pace of the xp gains myself. But i do hear the issue. Perhaps ppl who get to elite lvl without using elixirs could glow or something.

Silentarrow
11-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Also, the daily elixers in PL give triple XP while in SL they give double.

PL Playa
11-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Btw tsunami :ducks: is not an emote, IMHO it looks a bit silly