PDA

View Full Version : Best pve powers?

Death Angel S-300
07-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Yeah so what's the best powers for pve? Idc about pvp, just farming and stuff lol.

Idk the best way to spend my points and I don't have the irl money to buy plat so have to earn from free offers just to respec x.x meaning I don't wanna mess it up

Santosh Elangadi
07-16-2018, 08:37 AM
Yeah so what's the best powers for pve? Idc about pvp, just farming and stuff lol.

Idk the best way to spend my points and I don't have the irl money to buy plat so have to earn from free offers just to respec x.x meaning I don't wanna mess it upFor Pve the following powers are good but it also depends on your playing style.

Most common Pve powers are
Unholy Blessing, Aura, Dark bind

These are some builds:
1) Unholy Bless 4/5, Aura 2, Dark Bind, Ghost Strike.

2) Unholy Blessing 4/5, Aura , Dark Bind, Leap

Some use different powers too. 4th power can be Leap/Rats/Shadow dance/Brimstone xd

Choose wisely.

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 11:31 AM

Idk the best way to spend my points and I don't have the irl money to buy plat so have to earn from free offers just to respec x.x meaning I don't wanna mess it up

Use aura, fatal burst, leap and dark binding .
For passive it depends as if you use black gems then you don't need to give point to health.
U can try 4360 or 3460
If u don't use black gems u can use 2362 also
:)

magic formula
07-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Can you post pvp build too thanks :)
For Pve the following powers are good but it also depends on your playing style.

Most common Pve powers are
Unholy Blessing, Aura, Dark bind

These are some builds:
1) Unholy Bless 4/5, Aura 2, Dark Bind, Ghost Strike.

2) Unholy Blessing 4/5, Aura , Dark Bind, Leap

Some use different powers too. 4th power can be Leap/Rats/Shadow dance/Brimstone xd

Choose wisely.

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
08-07-2018, 09:28 PM
I still don't know which to do since I was given multiple options XD

iunar
08-08-2018, 06:31 AM
I still don't know which to do since I was given multiple options XD

aura, rats, leap + dark bind are best for huge amounts of mobs, it works best in rooms in feeding grounds if that's where you pve the most

Death Angel S-300
08-09-2018, 01:00 PM
aura, rats, leap + dark bind are best for huge amounts of mobs, it works best in rooms in feeding grounds if that's where you pve the most

That's what I have, besides messing up and getting a point on brimstone cause I saw so many using it x.x
What's best way to distribute points? Meaning I can never figure out what power should have more points than the other lol

iunar
08-09-2018, 03:08 PM
That's what I have, besides messing up and getting a point on brimstone cause I saw so many using it x.x
What's best way to distribute points? Meaning I can never figure out what power should have more points than the other lol

it depends on what gems you have, if you have the best relics gems&weps then you'd have a lot of attack so use your points on defence, damage&health

basically what you're lacking use your powers on unless you want a specific build

Himmeth
09-30-2018, 08:28 AM
Thats hard quest