PDA

View Full Version : Swamp elixirs..... Increased boss damage % awakening.......

Motherless_Child
07-13-2018, 05:42 PM
I think I mentioned something about the "swamp" elixirs before but, I don't think I posted it in the "bug" section...... I have an update........

I "just" noticed that those "swamp elixirs" do not work after you enter the "instant transmission" portals in the festerfang swamp map..... The icon still appears in the buff section but, the elixir no longer works after entering the portal...... The visual effect disappears and the buff also "seems" to be diluted, thus making you "unbuffed".......... Didn't take any screens because I figured this post would be enough info for "replication" (I was using the DMG Reduction Swamp elixir)....... Just wanted to mention this because i've been purchasing vials, "for occasional crafting", from the token vendor and I also have been purchasing the already made elixirs from auction for gold........

Also, I just did some fresh awakenings and got an 11.00% Boss Damage awakening but, the damage seems to be exactly the same (was monitoring my lightning attack, the "critical" damage is within the same, exact range as it was "prior" to the 11.00% Boss Damage awakening enhancement (monitored numerous "crit lightning" hits on the boss)... There were too many "red" numbers for me to distinguish my attack from the other PT members "non-critical" attacks.......... Is there something i'm missing? I was fighting the "Oversized Blue Gator BOSS" in the normal festerfang swamp..... Did not test on any other bosses "outside" of festerfang because I do not remember my range of attack damage when fighting them, seeing as that i've only been battling swamp bosses and assessing "them"...............

"Update":...............

Disregard the content highlighted in red......... I just ran graveyard because I kind of remembered my "lightning" damage when fighting "graveyard" bosses..... Back then, I had the "lightning mastery", which was 10% extra lightning damage and I "do not" have that mastery now because I have meteor ultimate....... When I "just" fought the graveyard boss, the damage range of the "critical lightning" attack (with the "current" 11.00% Boss Damage Awakening) was very equivalent to what it was when I had the lightning mastery (10% lightning damage), which means it seems to be working "outside" of the swamp............ Strangely though, I "just" acquired that 11.00% Boss Damage awakening but the "lightning damage", when fighting the swamp boss, still seems to be very equivalent (Note: I did not start running swamp until LV.67, so that I can unlock ultimates... Never used lightning mastery there)...... Maybe it's "just" a swamp thing.......

Just reporting............

"Update".......

Just tested the damage on the "same" boss...... Weird, the damage is now consistently higher than it was....... I guess the damage is working....... I feel like a dummy........ Was just curious because the damage did not seem to be working and I kept the awakening specifically for festerfang bosses...... Seeing as there are bugs with a new expansion, I assumed it might just be a festerfang area bug.........

The elixirs though, are still messed up.........

Motherless_Child
07-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Hummmmmmm.....

Not to overload this thread but, i've been doing some testing because i'm assessing awakenings......

Removed my 11.00% boss damage and the damage against bosses is "exactly" the same at it was when I had the 11.00% boss damage..........

I think there may be an issue with this particular awakening.......... I swear, I tested numerous consecutive lightning attacks "critical" on the bosses..... I was watching like a hawk because i'm doing awakening testing....... The damage of "critical lightning" against bosses is within the "exact same range" as it was when I had the 11.00% boss damage awakening.......

No rush or anything, just noticed this while testing..........

I'd assume that +% boss damage is supposed to yield higher "damage amounts" than "without it"..............

Futumsh
07-18-2018, 11:39 AM
The swamp elixirs not functioning properly after using an intra-zone teleporter should be fixed with today's update.