PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is not fair AT ALL

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:13 PM
This guy "SeanFender" said if i bought him 30 plat he would give me his Toyman (dont flame this thread because i know this is not the right thing to do!). He reports me because i take the toyman AFTER i bought him the plat. and now i get banned forever??

SO NOT FAIR DEVS

Silentarrow
11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
What's not fair? You broke the terms of service which can result in a ban. Email support(@)spacetimestudios.com to discuss your ban with the devs.

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
The fact that he can report me for doing a fair trade...

Silentarrow
11-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Remember, the devs don't ban people instantly jus because they recieved a report. They check their game chat logs and such. They must've seen you doing something illegal (trading account info) which resulte in your ban.

javier995
You are banned bc you can't do that. Like was said discuss it with support.

KTpantyhose
You're not supposed to share account information at all. Or buy other people plat. Sorry, it was fair you got banned.

Thasaint
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
I see what you mean. You gave him something and he gave you something, but your exchange involved plat which is against the TOS to do. Emailing them is your best shot at getting unbanned.

CrimsonTider
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Not a fair trade buddy? TOS is pretty clear. I'm sure you are not the only one who recieved the banhammer. :)

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:22 PM
He gave account information... I bought him plat... I took the toyman (WAS ALL I TOOK)... He reports for a scam... I would like to know what i did wrong...

Ambrogino
11-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Sean is a cool guy i pvp with him all the time but before i got off he joined the room i was in and he said he got hacked not only did he not have the wand he also was naked except for his vanity cowboy helm so i dont think he only lost his toy man

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Ya that is bs. I never took anything other than the toyman.

Lowlyspy
11-15-2011, 05:25 PM
He gave account information... I bought him plat... I took the toyman (WAS ALL I TOOK)... He reports for a scam... I would like to know what i did wrong... as stated 3 times above, as well as by you yourself, you bought him plat. Acquiring the account info of another player regardless of the situation is against the Terms of Service. Your ban is justified.

Moogerfooger
11-15-2011, 05:25 PM
Others have already said it more than once. Buying other players plat, for whatever reason, is against the Spacetime Terms of Service. Especially for gold gear in game, theoretically speaking. Lemme see if I can find the exact part where it says it. Even if I can't the devs have stated before that buying plat for people in order to trade items in game for other people is a no-no.

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Yes i know that has been stated. i took what was apart of the trade AFTER i bought him his plat. i know that it is not right that i bought him plat but that is ALL THAT HE WANTED. i asked him if i could buy using GOLD but he said no only plat.

javier995
11-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes i know that has been stated. i took what was apart of the trade AFTER i bought him his plat. i know that it is not right that i bought him plat but that is ALL THAT HE WANTED. i asked him if i could buy using GOLD but he said no only plat.

Ok like we all said, you CAN'T TAKE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF ANOTHER PLAYER NO MATTER THE SITUATION. That's why you got banned. If you want to further debate any of this, do it with support. All of us will keep telling you the same thing, best just to discuss it with support.

Lowlyspy
11-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Sorry bud, only thing I can say is that was your bad. I'm certain the toywand he had was also in the possession of plenty of others you could have bought it from for gold. PMing dev for thread lock.

Parasyte2
11-15-2011, 05:33 PM
ok thats fine. done with this. been msging them

ninjaduck
11-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Flame threads can also lead in a BAN or a thread closure.

--THREAD CLOSED--

Flip
11-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Violating forum rules is not going to help your case. Bans are not to be discussed publicly, please take it up with support if you genuinely feel that you didn't break the rules. Thread locked.