PDA

View Full Version : If the player isn't attacking, make it so the ultimate DOES NOT CHARGE

wowdah
07-14-2018, 08:00 AM
Please consider this. In terms of a timed runner's perspective. The 100 movement speed boost ultimate is clearly important for timed runs, especially lower maps. However, currently you have to wait 10 minutes for it to charge (in the beginning of map, before starting the timer). You're essentially making us wait 10 minutes per run to have a better chance of getting a record. Why not just make it so that the ultimate DOES NOT charge in the beginning of the map? This would make it much better since players wouldn't have to wait for 10 minutes per run, and can simply run maps like normal. Please vroom?

Tatman
07-14-2018, 02:15 PM
Makes sense

PostNoob
07-14-2018, 02:52 PM
As soon as an enemy is attacked it starts charging? That could fix the issue here i think.

wowdah
07-14-2018, 07:14 PM
Exactly - as soon as time starts or an enemy is attacked, it starts charging. Thanks for replies.

Irg
07-14-2018, 07:36 PM
Na.. i think its fine.. its strategy i guess
Now if untimate does not charge sts need to reset lb again and again and again to make things fair
Its fine... Just remove time like 6s raid lol

wowdah
07-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Na.. i think its fine.. its strategy i guess
Now if untimate does not charge sts need to reset lb again and again and again to make things fair
Its fine... Just remove time like 6s raid lol

No - just change it now and no need to reset. Times are not by any means solid on any map now, so doing it now is necessary. You think it's fine because you don't have to deal with it - if you had to wait 10 minutes each time to do a single run, you'd definitely want this to change.

blavattsky
07-16-2018, 04:58 AM
Agreed with this

BRYBE
07-16-2018, 08:15 AM
At least make 1 free charge every time you enter a map and after that its charges like normal

wowdah
07-16-2018, 10:46 PM
At least make 1 free charge every time you enter a map and after that its charges like normal

This is a viable solution too, though I'd prefer just having no charge in beginning before attack to preserve timed run complexity.

PostNoob
07-17-2018, 12:27 AM
This is a viable solution too, though I'd prefer just having no charge in beginning before attack to preserve timed run complexity.

I would agree, no free charge(although it would be nice of course) at the start of maps. They shouldn't charge period until you actually start playing(e.g. attacking or taking damage).

I believe that the rate at which you kill mobs (like the exp boost in FF) should affect Ult charge in some way. Just an idea..

wowdah
07-17-2018, 03:36 AM
I would agree, no free charge(although it would be nice of course) at the start of maps. They shouldn't charge period until you actually start playing(e.g. attacking or taking damage).

I believe that the rate at which you kill mobs (like the exp boost in FF) should affect Ult charge in some way. Just an idea..

Exactly, and I agree - maybe every time you kill a certain amount of mobs within a timespan, you get an ult charge boost?

PostNoob
07-17-2018, 08:39 AM
Exactly, and I agree - maybe every time you kill a certain amount of mobs within a timespan, you get an ult charge boost?

Yep, sounds fair and even if it wasnt an amazing boost it would still be something..

wowdah
07-18-2018, 07:42 AM
Agreed. Now, I think it's probably just best to make it so the ultimate is fully charged when you join a map. That's fair - and is the most reasonable solution.