PDA

View Full Version : Little Frustration Here

Ucamaeben
07-14-2018, 10:09 AM
Farming swamp for murkstones is getting really frustrating. Here’s why:

1. People leave map just killing mobs for xp.

2. Boss doesn’t drop anything and XP gain from boss kill is too low for people leveling so there’s no incentive.

3. Murkstone fragments drop rate too low, only getting a few per run. People are making a killing by selling murkstones because drop rate is too low. Im good with people making gold, not mad at them, but what about the people trying to get spirit gear by grinding?

4. Only 1 boss per level and only 1 murkstone from boss.

5. Gold loot from swamp is minimal at best from boss, no incentive.

Solutions:

1. Increase xp from boss kill. This applies for people leveling and for people leveling spirit weapons. I would even go as far as giving people with spirit weapons the chance to level 1 level by killing boss (xp level reroll chance).

2. Increase gold drop from boss.

3. Improve murk fragment drops per level, or increase the number of murkstones that drop from boss.

4. Improve the loot table from the boss to include things like awakening gems, swamp elixers, etc.

If I’m the only one frustrated then I’ll just shut up and color.

***** edited with more solutions *****

5. There needs to be more daily quests that offer murkstones, the ones we have now don’t even offer murkstone except the weekly.

6. Reduce the amount of murkstone fragments require for crafting from 4 to 3, or even 2.

Thanks, Uca

Azerothraven
07-14-2018, 10:14 AM
I believe in yhis causr

thekragle
07-14-2018, 02:41 PM
I agree with everything you said except number 3. I like the low drop rate of fragments because of farming capabilities. I would rather see bosses give more xp and the possibility of more murkstones dropping.

Maybe 1-3 randomly drop when boss is killed. Bosses should always give more xp than mobs. Not sure why that hasn't been the case from the beginning in arcane legends. I also support more daily quests that give murkstone coins.

Suentous PO
07-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Pretty much agree on all.

One other prob I had;
Ppl doing relic quest are under the incentive to open chests, therefore they run past the party & mobs and open before anyone can get there. No one even has a posible chance to get a relic if someone uses a speed set and doesn't care about others.

Solution - a relic may fall as a drop to all in pt despite distance, it falls on the ground waiting, or make crates not open if player is fighting