PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate

Irg
07-14-2018, 11:51 AM
So, i believe many people including me decided to not use ultimate and spend the 10points somewhere else
But why tho, been thinking and asking many ppl and i came up with a common solution
Its not because its too weak, its mostly because of the ridiculous CD
In maps like m6 you might be able to use it 2or 3times but so what? Just feels really underwhelming
Solution:
-reduce skill points required from 10 to > 5
-increase the rate of use to 3-4min(maybe even reduce strength) we want to use it! Considerably a lot!
-add op particles to it, ex: mage meteor strike actually make it look like a fireball comming from the sky
reflective barrier actually adds like a shield which have spikes on it and rogue aimed shot actually let rogue
charge it and a giant arrow breaking through the air *its ULTIMATE*

Ultimates is cool, but not feel like its cool enough, those things up there will fulfill most of the needs, please condier about it

PostNoob
07-14-2018, 02:05 PM
I believe the charge from killing things and such is fine but the amount of charge you gain just from "waiting time" should be shortened.

That way people are not getting the Ult for killing a small number of things but can at least use their Ult if its a longer map.

I take my 10%dr from razor shield mastery andmd use it on an ultimate, and its close to not worth it in a majority of maps.

Ucamaeben
07-14-2018, 04:50 PM
I’ve debated doing without an ultimate myself and allocating points to masteries but I’m not convinced yet. I’ve been using reflective barrier and it gets the party out of some sticky situations and speeds things up quite a bit when clearing mobs.

As of right now I’m sticking with the ultimate. 10 points is a lot though, I’d feel better about 5.

Suentous PO
07-14-2018, 05:27 PM
I think they made it 10 points cuz we're running out of stuff to speck. I got rid of my ult and now put points in crit because I have everything I want already & have extra points (not 10 tho).

I think it should start out charged in your map at least ( not for timed runs ofc)

Hard to think of a fix that won't break game mechanics, such as if it charged quickly

Irg
07-15-2018, 08:47 AM
Yea but i know they are running out if stuff but making ultimate this... Does not let enough ppl feel like spending it
Again, most important thing, reduce the cd or points needed to use it
Use it 0times in shorter map and clear 1%of the mob in longer isnt what many ppl want

TooPure
07-15-2018, 12:07 PM
Really need to reduce the cool down maybe make it every 2 mins

Motherless_Child
07-15-2018, 01:22 PM
I think they made it 10 points cuz we're running out of stuff to speck. I got rid of my ult and now put points in crit because I have everything I want already & have extra points (not 10 tho).

I think it should start out charged in your map at least ( not for timed runs ofc)

Hard to think of a fix that won't break game mechanics, such as if it charged quickly

Yeah... That's what I was kind of saying in the past....... The ultimate "load/charge" progress "resets" when you switch maps..... The progress bar should be "continually progressive", meaning when you leave a "map" and it's 1/2 full, it should "remain" that way "until" you enter another "map"........ To be fair, no "bar progression/filling" when in "towns, guild halls, houses, ETC."................... Just a "thought" of mines.....

It would also be cool to maybe have a "faster" ultimate "load/charge" progression when in "harder maps" (i.e. everything festerfang, M6, ETC.).......................

Alwarez
07-15-2018, 09:23 PM
Replace rogue ultimate from 100% speed to 100% gl

BRYBE
07-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Replace rogue ultimate from 100% speed to 100% gl

Meh
/11chars

Irg
07-18-2018, 11:42 AM
Yay sts finally listened... Kinda
Tytyty

slaaayerrr
07-18-2018, 04:53 PM
replace rogue ultimate from aimed shot to dmg buff (maybe buff for all party)

PostNoob
07-18-2018, 05:56 PM
Much better now after the 4x charge buff. I can now be comfortable with spending the 10 skill points.

will0
07-18-2018, 06:23 PM
are there effect for the mage meteor ult ? just wondering i havent respect yet

Motherless_Child
07-18-2018, 07:02 PM
are there effect for the mage meteor ult ? just wondering i havent respect yet

I'm using it..... Those have not rolled out yet.......

will0
07-18-2018, 07:37 PM
thank you ....