PDA

View Full Version : Make Hybrid Vanities lootable for a limited time.

Rdzy
07-15-2018, 06:36 AM
If ever there is next event with some OP vanity to release like lightning set/ Black gold set, it would be better if they can be lootable for 1day of 2-3days event. To control there quantity in the game. Just like the black drag sets. Those who invest there so much gold to that vanity cant imagine if next week or month would have a great price drop. Less 50-80% from its current price. Also me i dont want it to happen it made me quit T_T .

Draebatad
07-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Nah. The wise know that items that drop will continue to lose value as more of them enter into circulation and therefore don't invest in them until they're cheap. Those who pay op early on cannot expect the items to maintain value, and can only blame themselves for any losses incurred as a result of their decisions to purchase such risky items while they were new and overvalued. If it's new, and drops, your best and safest bet is always to try to loot it. Loot is risk free, and there's a certain amount of satisfaction in earning it yourself.

Rdzy
07-16-2018, 08:13 AM
Make black drag sets lootable basic :)

Cinco
07-16-2018, 02:19 PM
I'm gonna remove all the cool vanity loots for a bit.

I'll add in some other ones and when I bring back the old stuff we'll have a public discussion about economics.