PDA

View Full Version : Creating a small clan ?

MrB
07-16-2018, 07:22 AM
Hi, I was just wondering that would any daily players here be interested creating a small clan of any sort? Just for bit of teamwork. We either storm together and kill, defend escape pod etc. It would make game a bit more interested. And anyone who says it wouldn't work then it does as I'm been teaming up with players sense I started playing this game and it's good, just have to be vary who you shoot and who's around barrels when ye blow them up.
So yeah, anyone who's interested throw a comment with your thoughts or catch me in saloon. 😊 Happy hunting

MrB

BRYBE
07-16-2018, 08:11 AM
Yeah clan/guild is really a good idea

Basauli
07-16-2018, 09:05 AM
Teaming is tempting, one of my friends wanted to team up with me but it would be unfair in ffa against the people not forming teams. I think everyone should kill everyone in free for all but in a shooter game a team mode is a wanted addition and it might be added. It was suggested a few months ago but I think forming teams should only be in a team mode it would be a lot more interesting this way without friendly fire

MrB
07-16-2018, 09:49 AM
I see where you coming from but to be fair every time I play and I play a lot there are same people teaming up, I'm just trying to level the battlefield a bit. All records what I've seen personally so far from kills to great gold escapes are due 2-3 player teamwork. But if team mode etc would be added then that would be absolutely amazing in my eyes. I like to play but I'm all about ranks and stats. And as addictive this game is it's lacking a bit of that. Like escapes... I can spend few hours and Im 100% sure that I would be in top 5 but escaping with few gold or none ,what's the point. Maybe if something like minimum 50gold to escape to get into rankings etc would be added it would be more interesting. I'm just saying that if you take top players escapes and divide it by gold then it's fairly low. Anyway that's just how I see it, like I said im all about numbers and stats but yeah,I'm loving the game . fML that mail went long here lmao

MrB
07-16-2018, 09:53 AM
And Hello BRYBE , PS , damn your annoying.lmao, twice your been taking me down with my best build going head to head. Fair play mate.

Basauli
07-16-2018, 11:47 AM
I was able to get the 2nd greatest gold escape solo but is was really difficult, but the leaderboard won't update my name change. I see people teaming in free for all sometimes so I try taking them out using a barrel but I see what you mean
If 2 people team up its only logical to try teaming up to kill them, now thinking about it teaming doesn't seem too bad in free for all since it's a survival mode, teaming comes with its cons and benefits, and with barrels a team wouldnt be invincible. Without the barrels then I think teaming would be unfair, but either way this game is still fun

MrB
07-16-2018, 02:53 PM
That's true and teaming up definitely has it cons as sometimes you have to let players close when I have long range to see who they are when few people are using same appearance.lol and also clearing barrels while teaming up is bit more risky as you have to be careful who's close. Tho who ever teams up with me can keep all the gold, lmao I like kills and kills only 😊 all costumes I like are platinum and gold doesn't actually give me any benefits in game to be fair.

BRYBE
07-16-2018, 06:01 PM
And Hello BRYBE , PS , damn your annoying.lmao, twice your been taking me down with my best build going head to head. Fair play mate.

I think thats not me i didnt play AL and FMJ both since season 2 fmj started
Btw my ign in fmj
: Zap
: Broke(2nd acc never play)

MrB
07-16-2018, 06:59 PM
Ye sorry mate, player who I thought you are had name slightly differently spelled, c#nt kilt me again once I got 150kills lmao. I never make it to top10 lol

BRYBE
07-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Ye sorry mate, player who I thought you are had name slightly differently spelled, c#nt kilt me again once I got 150kills lmao. I never make it to top10 lol

XD its okay btw goodluck on lb hehe i got the season 1 top 10 escaper, it was easy.

MrB
07-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Haha nice one, tho yeah,I'm not really trying to escape unless iv over 100 gold OR someone pissed me off then I'll suicide on him, boost back up,take his gold and F OFF lmao.and do you get anything decent here for rankings ,I mean like some elite outfit etc or it's more like just for show?

Hauntin
07-19-2018, 03:24 PM
This post actually made me join on here. Didn't know there was a wait lol. If the offer is still up I'd definitely take it up cause.

Am pretty sure a few on the leaderboard are already doing this and it's really annoying. Wouldn't want to take names on here. But yeah I have personally seen 3 together quite a few times with both lots of gold and a big purse each time, just hunting and moving in packs.

And I have seen you play as well and you're rather good. So you have been always on my hitlist Everytime I get on lmao. So yeah if the clan thing is a serious thought let's do it.

MrB
07-20-2018, 04:16 AM
This post actually made me join on here. Didn't know there was a wait lol. If the offer is still up I'd definitely take it up cause.

Am pretty sure a few on the leaderboard are already doing this and it's really annoying. Wouldn't want to take names on here. But yeah I have personally seen 3 together quite a few times with both lots of gold and a big purse each time, just hunting and moving in packs.

And I have seen you play as well and you're rather good. So you have been always on my hitlist Everytime I get on lmao. So yeah if the clan thing is a serious thought let's do it.

I would definitely be up for it, iv set clan name for *TNT*MrB for now and I have my mate playing by *TNT" as well but his not regular, only plays when he calls ova to mine. 😂 Few beers and pure slaughter 😂

Hauntin
07-20-2018, 08:40 AM
Lol yeah was wondering what's up with TNT when I saw you on earlier .... I'll put it on mine as well then. Let's see if we end up on the same stage at the same time :p

MrB
07-21-2018, 09:56 AM
Lol yeah was wondering what's up with TNT when I saw you on earlier .... I'll put it on mine as well then. Let's see if we end up on the same stage at the same time :p

Good stuff lad 😊

Hauntin
07-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Good stuff lad 😊

Mate you definitely disappeared lol

MrB
07-23-2018, 03:24 PM
Mate you definitely disappeared lol

I'm back now, was out on the session sense Wednesday 😂 gonna play a bit today and pick it back up tmara. Still getting shakes and flashbacks 😂😂😂 gotta love tequila and suicide shots 😂

Joedmg
07-31-2018, 07:59 PM
Sounds great mate! My IGN is Dog, youre a player not to be messed with, yet I had a bit of fun taking you down a dozen times! Just shoot me a quick message on discord Wokes#0161 or do an emote when were on the same game so IK we can team up! (Btw Im #1 on the leaderboard for greatest escapes)
Have a good one!