PDA

View Full Version : Discontinue WHITE LIGHTNING SET from loot

Rdzy
07-16-2018, 08:31 AM
Discontinuing this unique set from loot is a good idea. Cinco u must need new sketch/designs for the Upcoming Vanities. Theres no need for wl sets to be looted again in upcoming events. Remember , You gave us another gold event farming zone :)

Cinco
07-16-2018, 11:49 AM
Oh yeah? What's the full set going for these days?

Idevour
07-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Oh yeah? What's the full set going for these days?

30-40m is its going rate. If it comes back for another event the set will be 10-15m.

We need some more unique vanity sets in the game. Please don't let these sets become a set that you see everywhere.
Black gold, white lightning, and the eggs should be discontinued items now.

Cinco
07-16-2018, 12:43 PM
WOW! That is a lot of gold.

Idevour
07-16-2018, 12:54 PM

Put it into comparrison then, Black dragon sets are 200m. While a 105 elite set will cost you 15-20m unenchanted.

A lot of people want to see these items be discontinued so they can keep some value.

Cinco
07-16-2018, 12:58 PM
Black Dragon sets? You mean the old Level 70's stuff?

Idevour
07-16-2018, 01:02 PM
Black Dragon sets? You mean the old Level 70's stuff?

Yes those items

They were brought in for a limited time and i think White lightning, Black gold, and the eggs should be treated the same way

Dolloway
07-16-2018, 01:07 PM

It's most likely 20m or less for a set now and that price continues to drop as more people sell their hoard of vanities looted. There are people sitting on 30-40 vanities looted from the event (5-10+ sets) that won't sell them currently. There are far too many in circulation as a result of the Myxx elixir providing players with a maximum of 14 drops per 10 minutes.

I propose that we discontinue the current loot table (white lightning, black gold, all eggs) and bring new vanities into the next event's loot table, even if it's only one new set of vanities. We can always bring back the old vanities in the future, but right now there are currently too many in circulation and the appeal for them has dramatically dropped. By discontinuing them (at least for now), the appeal would rise again.

Xyzther
07-16-2018, 01:23 PM
I am all for a temporary discontinuation for a few events. Perhaps they could return for some nice fall events? These sets are really nice and I’m sure you spend a while designing them with their awesome auras they give off as a set bonus. I’d much rather perceive the set as a pretty rare one that shows off a decent degree of wealth than to see it as a set that every single person in the game owns.

Zaprodanej
07-16-2018, 01:32 PM
WL and BG set looks awesome. There is a lot of them right now. And thats making them basic.
That sets had to be "rare" , but right now its just some basic vanity set like Red Dragon or anything else.
I would like to see discontinuation for a few events.

Cinco
07-16-2018, 02:13 PM
I think it would be cool to remove these items. I also think it would be cool to bring them back later.

Economy effect is very easy to predict. I think I'll be quite happy with the result. Will you?

Thanks for the feedback!