PDA

View Full Version : More ultimates

BRYBE
07-16-2018, 08:43 AM
I know its sad to hear that ultimate charging time is so long, BUT! how about ULTIMATE FOR PETS !!! from my suggestion i hope old arcane pets can get a good ultimate so its worth to have them(usually only used for good looking nowadays) and some players paid more than 20m(when the arc pet was new) but it is useless now :(. Idk how the ultimate will work but this is what i can suggest
Please give comments

scarysmerf
07-16-2018, 07:35 PM
That was my idea for pet ultimates already I got mixed reviews some said yes others said too op.

BRYBE
07-17-2018, 09:22 AM
That was my idea for pet ultimates already I got mixed reviews some said yes others said too op.

My bad, i didnt saw your thread. I was a bit unactive for a few weeks

Captain critic
07-18-2018, 12:00 AM
Ide rather have ultimates on me, not sure about ultimates on pets because it could be different on each arc pet and we don't even know what they are or how many it could be but its shown for us, i don't really need an arc pet atm or most of the time, and other players are still poor and as i read on another thread players are already to busy struggling anyway on lvling and new gear to even get an arc pet, do we still have old arc pets ?