PDA

View Full Version : Since when is untradable,unstashable?

Guanek
07-16-2018, 08:55 AM
So today the Black Star Vanity set came out to all the Event winners with 15k+ points. The platinum version is tradable and stahsable, i get it why, you buy it with plat to sell it. Understandable. But why not make the gold variant stashable between characters.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
07-16-2018, 02:35 PM
Because the gold sink / plat sink needs protection?

Jilsponie
07-16-2018, 03:25 PM
I agree, it would be nice if the gold purchased items were bound to the account instead of the characters...

As far as "protecting the gold sink" I know I would be buying multiples for my alts if I could stash them. That means more gold sinking. And people are going to buy Platinum... It will always sink :D

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

miach
07-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Another reason why is because it wouldn't make sense to stash gold version vanities also because of the fact that you had to grind a certain amount of points for a specific character. It should stay bound ONLY to the character as the solo event reward. Also, I agree with the others about the gold/plat sink protection.

Jilsponie
07-16-2018, 05:41 PM
I can't vouch for other players... But if they were stash-able, I would have bought a minimum of 3 sets for bird bear and mage. Possibility more since I've been playing on a couple alt mages for farming on 3x recently... The gold sink is there.

Platinum sinks are always going to be here... People will always want Platinum regardless of any events, and they will spend it. Be it on Platinum gear, Platinum farming maps, or enchantments. Platinum will always sink.

Yes this is essentially exactly what I stated before, but with a few examples since people apparently aren't capable of a little critical thinking.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk