PDA

View Full Version : /New/ How to cook and bake a smurf 101 Guide (This is just for fun) Enjoy.

Flamesofanger
07-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Thread closed thanks!

Motherless_Child
07-16-2018, 01:46 PM
Been a decade since I've popped up a thread like this, I'm here today to teach you Guys how to make the most delightful smurf recipes.

This guide is Not targeted at any smurf adventurers out there, you're all safe from those chefs.

Please guys no drama and i hope you all have a beautiful day, take care and god bless.

This guide was made just for fun and entertainment, i hope you guys had a little chuckle n giggle.

I just noticed that none of your recipes included any:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K......

Susanne
07-16-2018, 04:16 PM
Nooo..this is mage abuse, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Smurfs will be after you. 😑. A salt free diet is good for you though. 😇.

Irg
07-16-2018, 06:40 PM
This guide is Not targeted at any smurf adventurers out there, you're all safe from those chefs.

Thats how the Illegal trafficking starts!!!!
Smurfs we must fight for our freedom

Motherless_Child
07-16-2018, 06:59 PM
Thats how the Illegal trafficking starts!!!!
Smurfs we must fight for our freedom

But, smurfs are high in protein and, their high mana content makes for some good "drink mixes"........ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motherless_Child
07-16-2018, 07:15 PM

Tried the "smurf biscuits" and the "smurf soup" recipes.....

I did NOTT listen....... I sniffed the "nightmare dust" from the "smurf biscuits" recipe (couldn't help myself) and I did NOTT wear gloves while handling the "smurf soup" recipe glintstone crystal dust (it looked safe and welcoming to me)........

*Woozy*.... I don't remember EVER feeling like this........... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marsu4u
07-16-2018, 08:41 PM
Delicious!!! More recipes plz

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-16-2018, 08:42 PM
I could assume that this all started when a warrior and rogue didnt get mana when they demanded it. Poor smurf never stood a chance..

Edit: just noticed that the smurf soup calls for 2/4 cup instead of the easier 1/2 cup ;)

marsu4u
07-16-2018, 08:44 PM
I could assume that this all started when a warrior and rogue didnt get mana when they demanded it. Poor smurf never stood a chance..Well of course, mages are only mana vendors...

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk