View Full Version : Sneak Peek - Guild PVP Weekend, Elder Relics, L46 Moonshadow Guardian Gems

Cinco
07-16-2018, 05:16 PM
This weekend I will be hosting our first Guild PVP Event!
Guild-affiliated Players can enter the "Proving Grounds of the Elders" - a special 1v1 Crypt Map - through a special portal in the Subway.
Kill Vampires from rival Guilds to score 10 points!
Accumulate points for your Guild to reach a victory Tier:
+ 25,000 points for Bronze Tier
+ 50,000 points for Silver Tier
+ 100,000 points for Gold Tier
Your Guild's score is the sum of your Guild's top 50 highest-scoring members!

There are no level restrictions to enter the zone; standard PVP match-making requirements are in place.
To inhibit cheating via alts in rival Guilds, players are not allowed to join this map from the Social or Guild pages.
Matches end at 7 kills instead of 25 to limit the usefulness of cheating if players are successful in working around the join restrictions.

All winning Guilds get access to a new class of weapon... 'The Elder Relic' weapons!
Each of these weapons is extremely powerful in and of themselves - and all 'Elder Relic' weapons can get up to four (4) enhancements at the Blood Forge.
Blood Forge maximum damage enhancements will also be increased substantially during (and after) this Event.
The Guild Event prize vendor in Sergio's sells character-bound Elder Relics for gold and trade-friendly versions for Platinum.
Price ranges depend upon Tier. Bronze pricing: 15MM gold or 600 Platinum. Silver: 10MM gold or 500 Platinum. Gold: 5MM gold or 400 Platinum.

169567 169568
Elder Relics are golden versions of Hellscream, Cleavers and Ravagers with golden 'buzz-saw' particles.

All winning Guilds also get access to Level 46 versions of the Moonshadow Guardian jewelry.
Procs for these gems are the same as Level 41 but the stats are vastly improved!
These items are only available for Platinum and Gold (same prices as the Elder Relic weapons).

Smokianlord
07-16-2018, 05:19 PM
Guild-affiliated Players can enter the "Proving Grounds of the Elders" - a special 1v1 Crypt Map - through a special portal in the Subway.
Kill Vampires from rival Guilds to score points. Earn enough points to unlock Bronze, Silver or Gold Tiers!
Your Guild's score is determined by your Guild's top 50 highest-scoring members.

All winning Guilds get access to a new class of weapon... 'The Elder Relic' weapons!
Each of these weapons is extremely powerful in and of themselves - and all 'Elder Relic' weapons can get up to four (4) enhancements at the Blood Forge.
Blood Forge maximum damage enhancements will also be increased substantially during (and after) this Event.

All winning Guilds also get access to Level 46 versions of the Moonshadow Guardian jewelry.
Procs for these gems are the same as Level 41 but the stats are vastly improved!

More to come soon...NICE CINCO (Y)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Keph
07-16-2018, 05:20 PM
PvP Guild <Nova> recruiting

Soupah
07-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Niceee

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Kill Vampires from rival Guilds to score points. Earn enough points to unlock Bronze, Silver or Gold Tiers!
Your Guild's score is determined by your Guild's top 50 highest-scoring members.

More to come soon...there will be 2 of version of the gears right? gold non-trandable and plat tradable???

and another question will our oppobent be automatically chosen?? or we can choose them??

thanks cinco

Billthevamp
07-16-2018, 06:17 PM
I think this is the kind of event thats not fair for some, bc the winners will always be the same, and noobs wont have any chance to get something good nor help in some way.

but Ty anyway even doe new relics gonna screw pvp again...

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Phosgore
07-16-2018, 06:21 PM
Thank you Cinco http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/rulez/t2009.gif

I think this is the kind of event thats not fair for some, bc the winners will always be the same, and noobs wont have any chance to get something good nor help in some way.

Really, how about creating a topic helping noobs? Giving tips for example on how to equip your character,sequence of combos, these things.

Zojak
07-16-2018, 06:55 PM
Cincoooo y’all need to stream this guild pvp event! It sounds awesome.

Phosgore
07-16-2018, 07:11 PM
Cincoooo y’all need to stream this guild pvp event! It sounds awesome.

Hahah Zojack, I'm following your channel on Twitch.tv

Cool idea, we could have a broadcaster for Dark Legends too http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/fun/s0243.gif

Timeout
07-16-2018, 08:07 PM
By the winning guilds do you mean the top 5 guilds on leaderboard? and also will the new relic gems and weapons be tradable?

Yoloswagx
07-16-2018, 09:05 PM
I mean elder weapon*

Yoloswagx
07-16-2018, 09:07 PM
How do we buy elder weapon and lvl46 gems?golds or plats? and is it Character Bond item or Tradable Friendly?

Santosh Elangadi
07-16-2018, 10:01 PM

More to come soon...Thank you Cinco for awesome weekend event. Most awaited one for all PvP players.

It's 1vs1 PvP as u mentioned. What is the minimum level to enter in PvP match?

tusharreings
07-16-2018, 10:09 PM
PVP event 😀😀😀
But it is possible that people may cheat.
For example:- they may put alternative accounts on other guilds and keep farming their own account to earn points.

Mezderak
07-16-2018, 10:19 PM
cinco needs to ref this event and monitor and keep it fair

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

xTHOTHx
07-16-2018, 10:41 PM
Hey Cinco. I am greatly appreciative of the damage increase! I have 483 now as is and 623 with bless. I have only one concern. All the weapons in the game have combo when you melee except rakes and arcs. Is there any way you can hook those two up as well? They are my main weapons :/

Santosh Elangadi
07-16-2018, 10:43 PM
PVP event [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
For example:- they may put alternative accounts on other guilds and keep farming their own account to earn points.True. This is catastrophic issue.

Obviously, there should be level restriction. Apart from lvl 41+ or above, all other low levels PvP arena are empty usually. Finding an opponent takes more time.

Also now days server ping issue is more frequent which lead to high lag/disconnection. Plz fix it!!!

tusharreings
07-16-2018, 11:06 PM
Another bad thing is may be players leave arena in between the fight.
I mean if i vs with some vampire then he/she may leave arena without completing the fight and i not get my points.
So i suggest that the person once entered in arena can't leave in between the match and also if he/she leave the match then opponent get points.

Tinkerbelldoll
07-16-2018, 11:16 PM
Wish i knew how to pvp 😩😩 i want those new relics🙁but great event ! U guys are doing an awesome job with all these new updates ❤️

Santosh Elangadi
07-16-2018, 11:25 PM
Wish i knew how to pvp [emoji30][emoji30] i want those new relics[emoji853]but great event ! U guys are doing an awesome job with all these new updates [emoji173]️Really? U don't know PvP. Get your shoes now before too late xd

Santosh Elangadi
07-16-2018, 11:27 PM
I mean if i vs with some vampire then he/she may leave arena without completing the fight and i not get my points.
So i suggest that the person once entered in arena can't leave in between the match and also if he/she leave the match then opponent get points.That will be taken care dude
But laag/stable ping is the issue

tusharreings
07-16-2018, 11:45 PM
That will be taken care dude
But laag/stable ping is the issue

Yea ping is problem.
And thank you for pvp event ,hope weapons tradable.
Gold tier is based on guild win or individual points?
I mean if guild get 1st position then they get gold tier or tiers based on individual score?

themythrise
07-16-2018, 11:57 PM

More to come soon...Cinco, what is score points for each tiers? And if only winner get points, what about losers?

Santosh Elangadi
07-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Cinco, what is score points for each tiers? And if only winner get points, what about losers?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkPvp event need to be sportive. There must be atleast participation reward for newbies.

And Ofcourse for others too.

Phosgore
07-17-2018, 02:40 AM
I agree with that, it needs fair play.

Mezderak
07-17-2018, 06:19 AM
So i suggest that the person once entered in arena can't leave in between the match and also if he/she leave the match then opponent get points.[emoji817][emoji817][emoji817][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Cinco
07-17-2018, 09:34 AM
Cinco, what is score points for each tiers? And if only winner get points, what about losers?

Updated the OP with score requirements for each Tier.

Guild score is the total of the top 50 players in the Guild.

Cinco
07-17-2018, 09:35 AM
Yea ping is problem.
And thank you for pvp event ,hope weapons tradable.
Gold tier is based on guild win or individual points?
I mean if guild get 1st position then they get gold tier or tiers based on individual score?

A Guild does not have to be in 1st Place to win Gold! If the Guild score totals 100,000 points or more they will win Gold Tier.

Billthevamp
07-17-2018, 09:36 AM
A Guild does not have to be in 1st Place to win Gold! If the Guild score totals 100,000 points or more they will win Gold Tier.There is gonna be non tradeable version for gold?

Cinco
07-17-2018, 09:38 AM
PVP event 😀😀😀
For example:- they may put alternative accounts on other guilds and keep farming their own account to earn points.

It is possible but it won't be very easy to do this. Players are not allowed to join friends and must go through the portal to enter the zone. This increases the likelihood that they'll be up against a legit rival.

If players do manage to get into the zone vs. their alts, the scoring is set very low (7 kills instead of 25) so that they must continually go through the trouble of cheating the system to get points.

Because of these things, I believe that playing without cheating will earn the most points in the shortest period of time.

Billthevamp
07-17-2018, 09:39 AM
It is possible but it won't be very easy to do this. Players are not allowed to join friends and must go through the portal to enter the zone. This increases the likelihood that they'll be up against a legit rival.

If players do manage to get into the zone vs. their alts, the scoring is set very low (7 kills instead of 25) so that they must continually go through the trouble of cheating the system to get points.

Because of these things, I believe that playing without cheating will earn the most points in the shortest period of time.ok sorry i didnt read well.. @.@ but if the master kicks us b4 the vendor starts selling the weapons??

we lose all rewards??

Cinco
07-17-2018, 09:43 AM

All members of a winning Guild will get access to the rewards when the event is over. If your Guild earns Gold Tier and you didn't participate (cause you're a noob or you just don't PVP, etc.) you still get to buy the Gold Tier items from the prize vendor.

Cinco
07-17-2018, 09:44 AM
By the winning guilds do you mean the top 5 guilds on leaderboard? and also will the new relic gems and weapons be tradable?

No. This is a scoring event and not a tournament. Guilds that earn enough points will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Tier! Multiple Guilds can earn the same Tier.

jaymt09
07-17-2018, 10:01 AM
Cinco how much points per each 1v1? My members want to know please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-17-2018, 10:09 AM
Cinco how much points per each 1v1? My members want to know please

Each kill is worth 10 points. Updated the OP with this info :-)

Keph
07-17-2018, 10:11 AM
Players will use their low level characters to increase chances of finding their alts in the arena to exploit points

Because of these things, I believe that playing without cheating will earn the most points in the shortest period of time.

jaymt09
07-17-2018, 10:12 AM
Players will use their low level characters to increase chances of finding their alts in the arena to exploit points

There are low lvl guilds doesn’t mean they will farm alts, many low lvl pvpers as well, so I don’t see what the problem of letting low lvl play is?

Keph
07-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Cinco can you set the chances of finding the same enemy in the arena to happen every ten minutes

Players won't be paired up together again in a match for 10 minutes

-For weaker players to not keep getting beat by stronger players and to not allow alt farming

There are low lvl guilds doesn’t mean they will farm alts, many low lvl pvpers as well, so I don’t see what the problem of letting low lvl play is?

Billthevamp
07-17-2018, 10:17 AM
Each kill is worth 10 points. Updated the OP with this info :-)it will be impossible to get gold tier, 100000 points... 3 minutes per match... 10 points... evem if a guild compulsively wins.. i dont think ita enough time to get gold tier

Cinco
07-17-2018, 10:40 AM
it will be impossible to get gold tier, 100000 points... 3 minutes per match... 10 points... evem if a guild compulsively wins.. i dont think ita enough time to get gold tier

I think it should be challenging but not 'impossible.' The target figures are based on an identical event that I ran in Pocket Legends (which has almost exactly the same size player base these days).

Keep in mind that the total Guild score is an accumulation of the top 50 players' scores.

tusharreings
07-17-2018, 11:10 AM

I got your point.
And thanks again for pvp event ,hope for best and one more thing.
If someone join match n leave after seeing his/her enemy then also opponent get point?
For example me vs someone and i get scare of that person n left match without start of fight, then that person get points?
If yes then all good and if no then its better to give points.

Billthevamp
07-17-2018, 12:20 PM
I think it should be challenging but not 'impossible.' The target figures are based on an identical event that I ran in Pocket Legends (which has almost exactly the same size player base these days).

Keep in mind that the total Guild score is an accumulation of the top 50 players' scores.thats the problem... there isnt 50 online ppl on a guild playjng ._. but if u say so.. lets see i guess xd

Lastgoodbyes
07-17-2018, 12:29 PM
Do you think you can lower the amount of gold prices? Some of us didnt really farm that much gold plus not all of us can pvp after that were just gonna be throwing in even more gold to spend on forge :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Timeout
07-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Do you think you can lower the amount of gold prices? Some of us didnt really farm that much gold plus not all of us can pvp after that were just gonna be throwing in even more gold to spend on forge :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

If they lower price then people will buy the gems and weapons on multiple alts thats why the price is so high. Cinco dont lower the price keep it just as it is

Timeout
07-17-2018, 12:59 PM

Lol check this hypocrite your the only one likely to farm alts in this event

FlordeLotus
07-17-2018, 02:58 PM
Cinco could u show us the weapons? And explain how the winners ll get access to 46 moonshadow jewelry? If for plats or gold...

xstriker
07-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Cinco, what are the procs for these new weapons? Is buzz-saw an effect/chance on hit?.. Also please make the Level 46 gems available for gold, even if it's a huge amount...or make the guardian jewelry available for a longer period of time so everyone in guild can get it..

xTHOTHx
07-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Hey Cinco, is there any way you can make rakes and arcs combo when you melee. Almost all other weapons do it, and I would like to rip through this completion :D also thanks for the damage updates!

doomdoomdoom
07-17-2018, 09:11 PM
Cinco can you set the chances of finding the same enemy in the arena to happen every ten minutes

Players won't be paired up together again in a match for 10 minutes

-For weaker players to not keep getting beat by stronger players and to not allow alt farming

I like this idea...or some version of it. That way if people do farm alts at lvls with few or no one else playing, the delay will at least slow down their progress.

Mezderak
07-17-2018, 09:35 PM
I like this idea...or some version of it. That way if people do farm alts at lvls with few or no one else playing, the delay will at least slow down their progress.absolutely agree on this [emoji817]

tusharreings
07-17-2018, 11:20 PM
I like this idea...or some version of it. That way if people do farm alts at lvls with few or no one else playing, the delay will at least slow down their progress.

I think there r enough players from 41 to 46 lvl and difference is only 3 atk n 3 defense each lvl.
Also one point difference between 41 n 46 ,so i think it's not an issue but may be it is if low lvl ppl r mostly new in pvp.
I mean lower than 46

namca
07-18-2018, 05:15 AM
Question ..weaps gonna be gold nd plat nd gems only plat ?

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 05:22 AM
Question ..weaps gonna be gold nd plat nd gems only plat ?

Yes sis

namca
07-18-2018, 05:27 AM
Well ok ..but cinco put offers asap or again pvp gonna die again for sure with only rich pp or ones who go in illegal plat sites will get them nd
Thnks sis :))

nadineelfen
07-18-2018, 05:55 AM
Ty cinco for this event

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

iunar
07-18-2018, 05:59 AM
ty for the event but can we get new relic designs? these are supposed to be the best relics in game and they're just recoloured white/green weapons

Santosh Elangadi
07-18-2018, 06:00 AM
I think there r enough players from 41 to 46 lvl and difference is only 3 atk n 3 defense each lvl.
Also one point difference between 41 n 46 ,so i think it's not an issue but may be it is if low lvl ppl r mostly new in pvp.
I mean lower than 46Level 41 too weak with level 46. There u think that only 3 atk n 3 defense difference. But still there are two level 46 gems, plays more vital role on boost in stats. Level 41 vs 46 is imbalanced. Level 41 never win.

Level tires for match-making need to be
1) Level 42-46
2) Level 37-41
3) Level 32-36
4) Level 31-27
------------------------
5) Level 22-26*
6) Level 17-21*
7) Level 12-16
8) Level 7-11
9) Level 3-6

Cinco, plz make losers also earn some score points.
Eg: winner : 10 points.
Loser : 2-3 points.

For gold tier, 100000 points I think hard for guilds to compete especially lower levels.

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 06:37 AM
Level 41 too weak with level 46. There u think that only 3 atk n 3 defense difference. But still there are two level 46 gems, plays more vital role on boost in stats. Level 41 vs 46 is imbalanced. Level 41 never win.

Level tires for match-making need to be
1) Level 42-46
2) Level 37-41
3) Level 32-36
4) Level 31-27
------------------------
5) Level 22-26*
6) Level 17-21*
7) Level 12-16
8) Level 7-11
9) Level 3-6

Cinco, plz make losers also earn some score points.
Eg: winner : 10 points.
Loser : 2-3 points.

For gold tier, 100000 points I think hard for guilds to compete especially lower levels.

Lvl 41 n lvl 46 can't 1 vs 1 yep bcoz 1 point n 15 atk n 15 defense points difference.
I have a question, what if someone relog between fight and also if someone leave just by seeing his/her opponent?
Something should be done for reloggers and also take care of ping as someone may disconnect and not relog.
But i am sure people will relog n can't do fair pvp.

namca
07-18-2018, 08:15 AM
Why u not ask cinco make favor for u nd ur kof mates let u keep all tg as 5 vs 1in event arena ??its the only way u do vs tush :)

Santosh Elangadi
07-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Why u not ask cinco make favor for u nd ur kof mates let u keep all tg as 5 vs 1in event arena ??its the only way u do vs tush :)Your comment is out of the context Madame.

namca
07-18-2018, 08:42 AM
U maybe right i just cant stand sm like him who ask fair games when all they do in dl is cheats nd bully kids ..

Santosh Elangadi
07-18-2018, 08:48 AM
U maybe right i just cant stand sm like him who ask fair games when all they do in dl is cheats nd bully kids ..It's not team vs team PvP lol.. take it easy.

namca
07-18-2018, 08:55 AM
Oh ik it mate its 1 vs 1 nd clear fight :)
Be sure we all gonna enjoy it ;))
Well most of us lets say better haha
Plans of bringing teams vs pvp event ??like ctf ?

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 10:18 AM
It’s true kof takes spots and still loses lol sucks for them this a 1v1 xD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/55ac91ecd7bdddaa9bcdc6b39580bf71.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/d30e58de942dff2bb7f3feffe4260250.png

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:39 AM
Oh ik it mate its 1 vs 1 nd clear fight :)
Be sure we all gonna enjoy it ;))
Well most of us lets say better haha
Plans of bringing teams vs pvp event ??like ctf ?

I appreciate your comment miss.
You can do 1 vs 1 anytime miss i have no problem.
Everyone have haters and the strongest one have most haters ,you guys say kof or any guild hold spot and win matches, really funny and fake posts, when we join in mid match n score was 15-4 n then 25-19(it means 10-15 ) we win.
And yes i agree we lose 4 vs 5 and also win when we 3 vs 5.

Its pvp matter so plz don't bring it here.
M glad to do 1 vs 1 and especially i suggest to do something of reloggers.

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 10:41 AM
I appreciate your comment miss.
You can do 1 vs 1 anytime miss i have no problem.
Everyone have haters and the strongest one have most haters ,you guys say kof or any guild hold spot and win matches, really funny and fake posts, when we join in mid match n score was 15-4 n then 25-19(it means 10-15 ) we win.
And yes i agree we lose 4 vs 5 and also win when we 3 vs 5.

Its pvp matter so plz don't bring it here.
M glad to do 1 vs 1 and especially i suggest to do something of reloggers.

Lmao match was 0-0 u all had some chick sitting in our team and lost lol jokes on u tush xD good luck don’t relog on vs boy :) can’t wait to farm ur ***

Santosh Elangadi
07-18-2018, 10:43 AM
It’s true kof takes spots and still loses lol sucks for them this a 1v1 xD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/55ac91ecd7bdddaa9bcdc6b39580bf71.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/d30e58de942dff2bb7f3feffe4260250.png

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol..this guy taken to his blood war. Its just a game.. Winning & losing are two faces of any game. Enjoy the game and live the life x))

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:44 AM
Lmao match was 0-0 u all had some chick sitting in our team and lost lol jokes on u tush xD good luck don’t relog on vs boy :) can’t wait to farm ur ***

When i relog??
When i relog mr/miss , i said i agree we lose 4vs 5 n win 5 vs 3 but really sad to see your fake comment that i relog.
Really funny :)

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 10:45 AM
Lol..this guy taken to his blood war. Its just a game.. Winning & losing are two faces of any game. Enjoy the game and live the life x))

Oh boy I live my life, but thanks for the concern, but maybe those cheater losers should get a life and enjoy a game they can’t win fair or unfair lmao

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:47 AM
Lol..this guy taken to his blood war. Its just a game.. Winning & losing are two faces of any game. Enjoy the game and live the life x))

Totally agree ,lose and win but fun :)
And thanks for pvp event ,i swear ppl will enjoy and those who never did pvp they also personal message to teach pvp and its good if more ppl join pvp.
Thanks for this cool event .

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Oh boy I live my life, but thanks for the concern, but maybe those cheater losers should get a life and enjoy a game they can’t win fair or unfair lmao

Ok ok calm down
For your happy life i say i always lose.
Ok now? U happy ??
Whoever you are i don't know ,and you vs me i lost 100-0 ok ,now happy n smile mr/mrs.

Kusa
07-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Wtf is this going on,, cinco are you working for merchants. These events and prize ... All are senseless. I can justify my point., If u want.

There are no level restrictions to enter the zone; standard PVP match-making requirements are in place.
To inhibit cheating via alts in rival Guilds, players are not allowed to join this map from the Social or Guild pages.
Matches end at 7 kills instead of 25 to limit the usefulness of cheating if players are successful in working around the join restrictions.

The Guild Event prize vendor in Sergio's sells character-bound Elder Relics for gold and trade-friendly versions for Platinum.
Price ranges depend upon Tier. Bronze pricing: 15MM gold or 600 Platinum. Silver: 10MM gold or 500 Platinum. Gold: 5MM gold or 400 Platinum.

169567 169568
Elder Relics are golden versions of Hellscream, Cleavers and Ravagers with golden 'buzz-saw' particles.

These items are only available for Platinum (same prices as the Elder Relic weapons).

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Wtf is this going on,, cinco are you working for merchants. These events and prize ... All are senseless. I can justify my point., If u want.

Give it your best shot.

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 11:50 AM
Give it your best shot.

I think its super n amazing event.
Only problem is people relog or not join vs if they know the result.
But its a fun event and 1st pvp event after i joined this game and i am super excited :)

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 12:00 PM
One more thing.
Is the duel is like death match without king ?
I mean if i kill someone then in next match i have full health and all powers charged fully or i have to fight with same health n powers under cd?
I mean to say that if 2 ppl fight(A AND B) ,if A win and his/her hp left 50 then next match continue with 50 hp or its fresh.
If it start with full hp and all powers charged then it will be fair:)
Thank you :)

Kusa
07-18-2018, 12:02 PM
Give it your best shot.I explain it all in message, you should check there.
When you got enough time to read.
Thanks again

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 12:11 PM
I explain it all in message, you should check there.
When you got enough time to read.
Thanks again

Cinco did make a gold event each 30 mins of elixir that was used was able to make 1.5m so if u farmed you could of make plenty of gold to buy these weapons.

themythrise
07-18-2018, 12:11 PM

169567 169568

These items are only available for Platinum (same prices as the Elder Relic weapons).Could you plz show the pic of level 46 Moonshadow Jewellery? We r curious x) is it has effect?

Kusa
07-18-2018, 12:23 PM
I don't know who are you and don't wanna know but because of your stupid comment I explained in message.
Cinco did make a gold event each 30 mins of elixir that was used was able to make 1.5m so if u farmed you could of make plenty of gold to buy these weapons.

jaymt09
07-18-2018, 12:25 PM
I don't know who are you and don't wanna know but because of your stupid comment I explained in message.

I’ll tell you who I am, I am deadlpool, Kingjedi.. any problem with my comment? I’m stating what cinco did. He gave us a chance to farm a lot of gold. He lowered forge for ppl who don’t have much gold, all u had to do is farm. Simple.

Timeout
07-18-2018, 04:00 PM
The Proc's for these new items should be to steal 10% of the other players health and add it to your own, but it can only be used once every 20 seconds to prevent it from being to overpowered. And another good Proc's would be Invisibility for 5 seconds which can also be used once every 20 seconds. Make some new relic weapon Proc's because currently in the game there are basically only stun and bleeding base Proc's. Also another good thing you could add to the pvp system is a radar which can only be obtained when a player gets a 5 kill streak, when the player activates this rador it allows them or the whole team to see their opponents on the other team via the map this radar should not be allowed to stackup and only lasts 30 seconds when activated. This would be extremely effective in big maps like CTF - Asylum & Forbidden streets, as well as DM - Forbidden streets

Cinco
07-18-2018, 04:12 PM
These Elder Relic items do not provide procs like other Relic items; instead they have much higher stats and allow for a total of four (4) Blood Forge enhancements (as opposed to standard Relic's three enhancements).
In my tests I found that the Level 46 Relics and the Level 46 Elder Relics play well together - one offering procs and chaos the other offering raw power without the procs.
I hope you will agree when you get your hands on them ;-)

Mezderak
07-18-2018, 04:14 PM
These Elder Relic items do not provide procs like other Relic items; instead they have much higher stats and allow for a total of four (4) Blood Forge enhancements (as opposed to standard Relic's three enhancements).
In my tests I found that the Level 46 Relics and the Level 46 Elder Relics play well together - one offering procs and chaos the other offering raw power without the procs.
I hope you will agree when you get your hands on them ;-)on that note thank you so much cinco :)

Timeout
07-18-2018, 04:50 PM

Alright i completely understand and agree but could you atleast consider my request for future pvp upgrades?

Phosgore
07-18-2018, 06:02 PM

I agree on this concept. Thank you!

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:20 PM

High stats and 4 slots :)
Don't give proc otherwise it will be unfair.
Thank you for this note, got your point :)

tusharreings
07-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Is the duel is like dm without king or every fight will start from new n fresh health and full charged powers?

Gardiao
07-19-2018, 12:20 AM
High stats and 4 slots :)
Don't give proc otherwise it will be unfair.
Thank you for this note, got your point :)I agree 100% [emoji3]

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando o Tapatalk

FlordeLotus
07-19-2018, 11:12 AM
Cinco theres some ppls saying that you said them that the gems ll be for gold too, so whats the truth? Plats, gold or both?

Cinco
07-19-2018, 12:39 PM
Cinco theres some ppls saying that you said them that the gems ll be for gold too, so whats the truth? Plats, gold or both?

They will be available for both currencies. Same prices as the Elder Relics. Same rules: gold for character-bound, platinum for trade-friendly.

tusharreings
07-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Cinco what if someone relog in duel?

FlordeLotus
07-19-2018, 12:55 PM
They will be available for both currencies. Same prices as the Elder Relics. Same rules: gold for character-bound, platinum for trade-friendly.

Ok Thanks :3

-VegettoBlue-
07-19-2018, 03:07 PM
Cinco, can you put gems to be bought with gold too?

jaymt09
07-19-2018, 04:22 PM
Cinco, can you put gems to be bought with gold too?

Gems are for gold as well he did mention on previous post. Will cost 5m per gold tier

teuibo
07-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Will total guild points be in the leaderboard? Thx 4 event Cinco

jaymt09
07-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Will total guild points be in the leaderboard? Thx 4 event Cinco

Hopefully not since it caused ppl to jump guilds. Which is pretty unfair

astro1
07-19-2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the increase in damage Cinco! Still seems relatively weak compared to armor. Maybe increase the amount gems could have too?
Also higher ranked powers seem to take more hp than the amount of damage they deliver. maybe look into that so we can have a greater diversity of builds.

-Thanks again!

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 02:33 AM
Do something of those who not stay in match.
Keph 2 rage and one win, xandaria never join match and look to farm noobs and many others rage.
And also rats and db have extra advantages over other powers so plz look on that issue.

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 02:40 AM
Cinco many players are getting same guild members in the map, yet their points aren’t counted.. make sure we can’t enter members or at least give the points they earned in vs. thank you!

Phosgore
07-20-2018, 03:22 AM
Cinco many players are getting same guild members in the map, yet their points aren’t counted.. make sure we can’t enter members or at least give the points they earned in vs. thank you!

This is really happening, it should be fixed soon enough.

Smokianlord
07-20-2018, 05:35 AM
Cinco please deal with these mean people in game ... they are being mean to me just because I joined kof for this event ... especially the people from out of control guild .... I play Dark Legends for fun... not for war or hate :(

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 06:19 AM
Let them do bro.
In lvl 46 ppl keep leaving and joining, and its waste of time.
I switched to low lvl but less players in low lvl but they not leaving atleast.
Lastjedi named toon left though idk who is he/she

xstriker
07-20-2018, 06:20 AM
Cheating is going on in low level. Many are farming their own low level alts to get points. There is no one to play against at level cap. please fix this by shutting down low level entry into the new VS arena. It's like we leveled up our account for nothing. Please take action as early as possible..ty

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 06:41 AM
Low lvl pvp boring bcoz i not found any enemy for hours :(
Idk what to do, in lvl 46 ppl keep leaving and rats n db are having advantage over other powers so m farming with low lvl and lvl46 also. e.e

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 06:44 AM
Cheating is going on in low level. Many are farming their own low level alts to get points. There is no one to play against at level cap. please fix this by shutting down low level entry into the new VS arena. It's like we leveled up our account for nothing. Please take action as early as possible..tylet cinco know PM him or else it will be on going all weekend

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 06:51 AM
Rats ns db kill us , we cant move ( plz cinco fix this

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 07:30 AM

Agree ,they make you stun and i have no plats in lvl 46 account so i can't reset so i use my low lvl account with pve build but low lvl pvp is boring bcoz i have to wait for 5-10 min. For enemy :(

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 07:33 AM
Same (

Smokianlord
07-20-2018, 08:31 AM

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkDark Binding supposed to bind you down but rats slow you down ... just need to fix rats

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 08:33 AM
is this true keph knows some hack around DL security cinco look into this in depth
Dark Binding supposed to bind you down but rats slow you down ... just need to fix rats

Smokianlord
07-20-2018, 08:34 AM
is this true keph knows some hack around DL security cinco look into this in depth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalkwhat hack o.o

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 08:35 AM
It is like old town farming.
Full charge rats total stun and dark binding total bind n fatal don't throw u far.
All is good for pve e.e
With rats and db ppl go n run for hp and aura and other powers are having disadvantage :(
Low lvl pvp have less players and boring.

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 08:37 AM
cinco is probably screaming at his computer saying I'm doing my best for you DL players just enjoy and have fun and boom cinco pulls the plug

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 08:38 AM
Hes tryi'gnhis best i mean keph im in his guild

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 08:47 AM
others are saying it just community response
Hes tryi'gnhis best i mean keph im in his guild

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 08:50 AM
Nd we are saying u all cheat nd use pve build^^
others are saying it just community response

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 08:56 AM
nope out of context i said nothing close to that
Nd we are saying u all cheat nd use pve build^^

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 08:57 AM
Ty cinco for this event tho , it stress us a lot but fun^^ ty

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 09:01 AM
cinco people are stress and taking it far and escalating I don't know what's going on have a great day everyone thank you for your hard work cinco

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Thats why we like events^^
cinco people are stress and taking it far and escalating I don't know what's going on have a great day everyone thank you for your hard work cinco

Cinco
07-20-2018, 09:07 AM
I'll address the issue with over-powered skills in the Guild Duel zone.
In response to the continued cheating I'll restrict the event zone to Level 42 and above.
The PvP deserter flag will be increased to ten (10) minutes.
A brand new vanity hat will be added to the Event vendor (I'll sneak peek on the DL Facebook page).
And I'll investigate what I can do about increasing the number of Guilds shown on the leaderboard... but no promises - I don't want to break it ;-)

Billthevamp
07-20-2018, 09:16 AM
In response to the continued cheating I'll restrict the event zone to Level 42 and above.
A brand new vanity hat will be added to the Event vendor (I'll sneak peek on the DL Facebook page).
And I'll investigate what I can do about increasing the number of Guilds shown on the leaderboard... but no promises - I don't want to break it ;-)this dude takes so much effort for us i swear lol, yall have no idea the headaches he has programming this craps we demand

nadineelfen
07-20-2018, 09:17 AM
Tyysm ^^
And I'll investigate what I can do about increasing the number of Guilds shown on the leaderboard... but no promises - I don't want to break it ;-)

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 09:26 AM

If over power skills r done then do restrict this duel event from 42 to 46.
Otherwise without plat i feel crap against db n rats as they make me paralyze
Ty for this note :)

Phosgore
07-20-2018, 01:05 PM
The event has been really fun, thank you Cinco! :-)

Enviado de meu G3116 usando o Tapatalk

Timeout
07-20-2018, 01:54 PM
When does the event end

Cinco
07-20-2018, 02:02 PM
The event will run until 11:59 pm Central time Sunday.

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 02:03 PM

There’s many people using alts to in other guilds to let their own guild kill, kinda a mess in event, u should try to end it tonight

Smokianlord
07-20-2018, 02:05 PM
There’s many people using alts to in other guilds to let their own guild kill, kinda a mess in event, u should try to end it tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdude everyone trying their best to get gold tier ... and they also got life ... it's not possible to get gold tier in one day -_- atleast consider others ...

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 02:06 PM
dude everyone trying their best to get gold tier ... and they also got life ... it's not possible to get gold tier in one day -_- atleast consider others ...

It’s possible check the leaderboard

Cinco
07-20-2018, 02:10 PM

No. This would be a mistake. It would also be unfair to guilds that are not currently in the top 5.

I expect that a small number of Guilds will reach Gold Tier today. Others will need the entire weekend to reach Bronze and Silver because Guilds who hit Gold will probably stop grinding kills and go about their weekends ;-)

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 02:12 PM
No. This would be a mistake. It would also be unfair to guilds that are not currently in the top 5.

The guilds in leaderboard are basically the only guilds participating, pve guilds have joined pvp guilds, but since some guilds using dummies, as I sent u ss

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 08:59 PM
when does the event end? any idea

Phosgore
07-20-2018, 09:01 PM
when does the event end? any idea

:D I think this is it

Mezderak
07-20-2018, 09:06 PM
:D I think this is itthank you

MagicQueen
07-20-2018, 09:36 PM
dude everyone trying their best to get gold tier ... and they also got life ... it's not possible to get gold tier in one day -_- atleast consider others ...

My guild did :P

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 10:12 PM
This is going on in this event.
Nova made a clan to give them free kills.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/4bb4377ef692dceb94425c330eed0d31.jpg

tusharreings
07-20-2018, 10:14 PM
Nova guild master is keph.
Never play without cheat ,"BAN THIS CLAN FROM EVENT"
So other guilds which have fair chance can win.
They made clan named laag or something which giving free kills.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/e19c510f1579eb4af9db629e6802fb4f.jpg

Yoloswagx
07-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Stop this ironic war :) every1 does it..even kof does it so dont brag about it

Faazepev
07-20-2018, 10:30 PM
Stop this ironic war :) every1 does it..even kof does it so dont brag about it

Suck It, Team <Nova>. Faaazpev Is Your Master Now!
KOF is a guild in which all PVP players are present, don't trust me? come on join in KOF , you are most welcome!
But mate? Do you have that thing To be a pvp'er ? So Stop your jelly BS alright?
We farm Alts? Who do you consider to be an alt? The Players from <NOVA> or <OOC>? LOL sure they are our Alts coz they getting farmed by KOF.
Before claiming somebody with some kind of accusation, try to beg for the proof!
COLD Regards! <The King Of Fighters>.:untroubled:

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 10:33 PM
Suck It, Team <Nova>. Faaazpev Is Your Master Now!
KOF is a guild in which all PVP players are present, don't trust me? come on join in KOF , you are most welcome!
But mate? Do you have that thing To be a pvp'er ? So Stop your jelly BS alright?
We farm Alts? Who do you consider to be an alt? The Players from <NOVA> or <OOC>? LOL sure they are our Alts coz they getting farmed by KOF.
Before claiming somebody with some kind of accusation, try to beg for the proof!
COLD Regards! <The King Of Fighters>.:untroubled:

Lol faaaz don’t be jealous that ooc has been getting the lead, while you all were trying to farm low lvl dummies before cinco made the changes.. so shut it boy

Yoloswagx
07-20-2018, 11:00 PM
Cinco will close this thread cuz of kof egos spreadin this thread once again,Jus as expected

Timeout
07-20-2018, 11:03 PM
Any change the dueling arena could be permanent after the event and could you make a new KDR display under the Title of Duel?

Faazepev
07-20-2018, 11:07 PM
Lol faaaz don’t be jealous that ooc has been getting the lead, while you all were trying to farm low lvl dummies before cinco made the changes.. so shut it boy

hahaha just gave my reply to yoloswag... low level dummies? you mean your alt's such as lastjedi? sure love to farm that :) Second lead is not gonna be for long so pull of ur CHINOS before the your SKIRT fall's down ... gave you a prior intimation :0 I Hope I see you in duel haven't seen you joining the match, maybe i am mistaken :(

Faazepev
07-20-2018, 11:09 PM
cinco will close this thread cuz of kof egos spreadin this thread once again,jus as expected

indeed the haters spreading too much ... Oooooof!!

:000

Findme
07-20-2018, 11:10 PM
Out of control guild farming their own accounts. I have seen them.
When they see any KOF player in duel they just leave match [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

jaymt09
07-20-2018, 11:25 PM
hahaha just gave my reply to yoloswag... low level dummies? you mean your alt's such as lastjedi? sure love to farm that :) Second lead is not gonna be for long so pull of ur CHINOS before the your SKIRT fall's down ... gave you a prior intimation :0 I Hope I see you in duel haven't seen you joining the match, maybe i am mistaken :(

Lol your wrong u just don’t know all my alts :) I been helping my guild get where we have. But yeah keep making alts to catch us up :)

Kusa
07-20-2018, 11:30 PM
PING guild giving free kills to OOC & NOVA
Nova guild master is keph.
Never play without cheat ,"BAN THIS CLAN FROM EVENT"
So other guilds which have fair chance can win.
They made clan named laag or something which giving free kills.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/e19c510f1579eb4af9db629e6802fb4f.jpg

Kusa
07-20-2018, 11:35 PM
Where are OOC's top players??? Never seen in duel then how OOC scoring?

No need to explain... Hahahahahaha

#behappy

Mezderak
07-21-2018, 12:02 AM
Where are OOC's top players??? Never seen in duel then how OOC scoring?

No need to explain... Hahahahahaha

#behappy

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalkusing alts

darkedangelx
07-21-2018, 12:03 AM
haters gonna hate ooc but we know our hard work so ya all can cry if u cant beat us :)

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

jaymt09
07-21-2018, 12:04 AM

Actually ping asked me if I was kof, or nova so no it’s not feeding kills to ooc it’s a guild created by someone else nothing to do with ooc.

Yoloswagx
07-21-2018, 12:28 AM
Give a Big Clap to Egoitic Clan King Of Fighters,Shout Out To them,Theyr Goin to Make This a Closed Thread just as before

Faazepev
07-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Actually ping asked me if I was kof, or nova so no it’s not feeding kills to ooc it’s a guild created by someone else nothing to do with ooc.

LOL Is that First Question you were ever asked like "if you are kof or not ? I remember one more question, a great dilemma "are you gender confused or not?"
and nice try she tryna tell dangerball to provoke me up In the game XDD nice try ..

jaymt09
07-21-2018, 12:43 AM
LOL Is that First Question you were ever asked like "if you are kof or not ? I remember one more question, a great dilemma "are you gender confused or not?"
and nice try she tryna tell dangerball to provoke me up In the game XDD nice try ..

Boy everyone knows who i am, I don’t hide if I was gender confused I wouldn’t of ever said what my real gender is. One thing is liking male vanity better than female, another thing pretending to be a dude.. so meh get ur **** right

MagicQueen
07-21-2018, 01:57 AM

This doesn’t have anything to do with ooc it clear just says nova leave us outa this

Phosgore
07-21-2018, 02:46 AM
Whenever I see these immature discussions and without consensus in this forum, I always wonder, does anyone here know the Forum Rules (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules)? (basic rules of living in harmony, no disrespect, no prejudice, no insult... finally)

I noticed that there are people who want to be a police officer in this forum, well, I'm going to say something about it, no intention to defend no side. (not intend to mention names)

Just as it was expected many players to enjoy this event with lots of fun, also it was expected the presence of dishonest players, unfortunately this exists in any online game, I just do not agree with anyonen come here with sheriff's hat, a simple player like all of us accusing an entire guild because of some, because not all are dishonest, I know this well. Beware of what you are saying guy, it is suggesting the demerit of an entire guild who also owns players innocent and who participated without using any fraud.

STS STAFF are not laymen, certainly they knew that this could happens, to some extent i agree with the punishment of all involved with the practice of fraud during events, if it is possible.

@Cinco just a doubt. In this forum doxxing is allowed or is there any other place more appropriate for this?

Keph
07-21-2018, 03:12 AM

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkTizo is a KOF (The King of Fighters) Player who wanted to give us (Nova) free kills but we said no

I suggest for KOF to be disqualified from event for false accusations and for low skill in game

Billthevamp
07-21-2018, 03:14 AM
Tizo is a KOF (The King of Fighters) Player who wanted to give us (Nova) free kills but we said no

I suggest for KOF to be disqualified from event for false accusations and for low skill in gamei Think if you posted a Screenshoot of it would be betterhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/3028e94f06c12582df27ed94a4e86537.jpg

Smokianlord
07-21-2018, 03:16 AM
GUYS STOP FIGHTING OVER GUILDS AND ENJOY THE EVENT UNTIL END ... PEACE

-Smokianlord

Kusa
07-21-2018, 04:23 AM
Lol Really,, how u know he is KOF. & Why he will give u free kills....
Need to think... Lmao

Tizo is a KOF (The King of Fighters) Player who wanted to give us (Nova) free kills but we said no

I suggest for KOF to be disqualified from event for false accusations and for low skill in game

Cinco
07-21-2018, 06:35 AM
You guys are hilarious :-))

Best wishes to everyone!