PDA

View Full Version : Red raid tokens/ Infested swamps

QuaseT
07-17-2018, 04:26 AM
Any chance u can add anything to the vendor that u can buy with raid tokens after u have the gear?
At some point every farmer will have their gear and doesn't know what to do with tokens. Maybe u add some 5 token sack u can buy with 10 token. If u don't want them to be tradeable I suggest to add an option to trade Raid tokens for Murkstones so also raid farmers can get the spirit weapons by farming tokens.

Fly lord Orrick in Infested Swamp is bugged. By doing runs under 1:30 or 2:00 and remapping in non-timed there will be no boss. Just a minor bug but still annoying.

Rauitri
07-17-2018, 04:32 AM
+1 to this.

And also, if you'll add in new stuff in the vendor as expansion progresses, atleast increase the red coin cap to 100 rather then a wierd 12 cap.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

coffee
07-17-2018, 08:26 AM
Yes amazing idea qua trade in on red coin for 100 murk coins maybe? Seeing as they are a extremely rare drop :)

PostNoob
07-17-2018, 08:37 AM
Maybe its asking to much but i agree(im not even able to do raids yet but..), an untradeable(?) Unlocked version of marshland crate? Maybe you could put in exp kits for spirit items? Im still half asleep so forgive me if my ideas sound foolish..

Im sure they have ideas for this and look forward to farming raids when my little rogue grows up :D.

BRYBE
07-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Put new arc pet cost 50 tokens , new arti(mythic or lower) cost 20 tokens , arcane helm(none in game) same cost as ring and amulet(i forgot how much it cost lol) , mythic pet cost 20 tokens and legendary pet cost 10 tokens.

Pls give coments

Abuze
07-17-2018, 10:02 AM
Put new arc pet cost 50 tokens , new arti(mythic or lower) cost 20 tokens , arcane helm(none in game) same cost as ring and amulet(i forgot how much it cost lol) , mythic pet cost 20 tokens and legendary pet cost 10 tokens.

Pls give coments

they're already planning on releasing a new arcane item for every (all 7 slots), all thats need is patience right now

Sethyates
07-17-2018, 10:12 AM
+1 I would like more stuff added to vendor.

Sent from my RCT6773W42B using Tapatalk

BRYBE
07-17-2018, 05:56 PM
they're already planning on releasing a new arcane item for every (all 7 slots), all thats need is patience right now

Ohh didnt know about this sorry

Sehajbir Nakai
07-18-2018, 01:36 AM
They will keep adding more arcane items to vendor permanently as they come out

Only fix needed is increase the max coins one can keep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(CLASS APART)

QuaseT
07-18-2018, 06:30 AM
They will keep adding more arcane items to vendor permanently as they come out

Only fix needed is increase the max coins one can keep

(CLASS APART)Will they really be available for raid tokens? I thought they add them in event locks.

Anehazaz
07-18-2018, 06:33 AM

Yes, they are planning on releasing more arcane items as well as the rest of the mireguard set but I understood that these would be part of the events, guess we will just have to wait and see. There are still plenty of reasons to continue to farm these maps regardless of the red coins. Tradeable gear as opposed to bound gear is always the better option but I am thankful for sts for making some of these items available for tokens so that all have the opportunity to obtain. I’m just not sure about the tradeable raid coin bags tho as this removed incentive from a proportion of players to farm the coins anyway and has decreased the value of the item drops. There is already a map to farm murkstones so I’m not a fan of the idea to trade coins for stones. We are still in the very early stages of this expansion and as someone has said already let’s wait and see the bigger picture that STS has in store for us. I like the feeling that there is more to come and I waiting patiently in eager anticipation for what STS has in store for us. Good job so far STS!

Sehajbir Nakai
07-18-2018, 07:09 AM
Will they really be available for raid tokens? I thought they add them in event locks.

Yea as vroom mentioned they will add them permanently to the game I think from that he means to the vendor
But the intro will be from locks first then later will be added to vendor

(CLASS APART)

Ebereasider
07-18-2018, 08:35 AM
Yea as vroom mentioned they will add them permanently to the game I think from that he means to the vendor

Nope, Vroom said after releasing in various events they will add them to the drop lists of Raid bosses and deep marsh bosses; they won't be added to the vendor

supersyan
07-18-2018, 08:41 AM
As yearly events come around (Halloween, Winter, Goblin, Ursoth) more pieces of the Mireguard Set and Arcane weapons will be added into the game, first as part of the events, and then later as permanent additions to the Deep Marsh and Raid Bosses

supersyan
07-18-2018, 08:44 AM
question is , will they add it to the dungeon/raid one by one after events or all at once after all event over

Hartholzwurm
08-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Bump.....12 coins limit is a big waaaaaaste...please increase coin maximum.
It suxx if u loot a coin and its waisted :/

Alwarez
08-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Bump.....12 coins limit is a big waaaaaaste...please increase coin maximum.
It suxx if u loot a coin and its waisted :/

Try spending them in vendor. I've heard you can even buy arcane items there

QuaseT
08-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Try spending them in vendor. I've heard you can even buy arcane items thereThere are few items at vendor. People have all multiple times.

Hartholzwurm
08-18-2018, 04:47 AM
Ive bought with reds all i needed. Items nontradeable/stashable. Now i am on 12 coins again. So what to do.....its just annoying.