PDA

View Full Version : Festerfang's Hydra Map

Psychoism
07-17-2018, 06:52 AM
This one is the part of the updates via AL Announcements,

+ Hydra no longer swallows below 18%, and the frequency of appendages spawning has been increased
---

~I just noticed, Hydra still swallows even the HP of the boss below 18% and the systems says the boss will eject you at 5 seconds? But it took 6-8seconds before you can go out sometimes i missed those loots because of swallowing issue.

~and the problem too here is the spawn location, Can you please fix the spawn location if the Hydra's HP at 20%, You can spawn closer, So if we died and spawn we can still get the loots? Because we're spawning too far and need to run and sometimes the boss is killed and you didnt even get the gold and loot because we've spawned at the start.

~Ankh respawn (5 Ankhs) This 5 ankhs revive gives you a immunity to any damages (for 10-15secs right?), But spawning using this 5 ankhs will still kill you and wasting of ankhs.

-Hydra's Bog[Bugged] I don't know why, Sometimes we can't enter the map, It keeps us going to the towns and sometimes the timed run works and the normal run didnt work, and normal run works and timed run wont, and sometimes both are working and sometimes both arent working, Please look to this bugs so we can enjoy the new elite maps!

Please let this post up, Comment here if you notice some problems too so sts admins and devs can see the problems thanks. So no more spam threads.