PDA

View Full Version : Help contribute to this AL Wikipedia Article

Rauitri
07-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Hello there,

I am creating this thread for people that are bored, and who would contribute into completing this wiki article of AL, storing it with factual informations and detailed general systems of the game.

My motive, eversince I've visited this page, it is so outdated, perhaps no one looks at it? I mean, why would someone visit an outdated page. So basically I want players to realise the game and play it. We need to welcome new players to replace us.

Soon, lets hope this article would store enough information that newbies would actually be convinced into playing it.

I know that Wikipedia is an unreliable source, as it could be edited by everyone. But that is why we are here, the players and veterans to know what is true or needs change.

You might say, we dont need that as we have forums. But this article is actually for newbies, and not for us. They dont know that AL has forums either.

Link if interested: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcane_Legends

Ty! ^-^

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

BRYBE
07-17-2018, 09:27 AM
Im really into this :0

QuaseT
07-17-2018, 10:09 AM
Ive worked on this half a year ago when I was bored at school :) Hope it stays updated good job.

Gouiwaa9000
07-17-2018, 01:24 PM
So i can finally combine my inability to sleep and years of playing Al and do something useful with it ? im in XD
Lest hope sts can link it somewhere obvious in the game once ( if ) its up to date .